Do I see an MRA!?

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser38652

I am used to being marked red by you Ticina ;)

Shame that this is my playground and you are the nugget here.

Your strike won't help ya here my friend :D

Bad that I'm no longer in the alliance that marked you red, but I think you guys will fall.

DeletedUser17088

2zRlZ

DeletedUser

Well my Dear friends this is sad day for all of Paros,

Yet another alliance went down,
Subject: Never Walk Alone
Diagnoses: Disband caused do to MRA syndrome complications
R.I.P

Since Never Walk Alone was crowned "The MRA of Paros" we all have an obligation, to the legacy of Never Walk Alone, to find its successor among the alliances of Paros.
So my Dear friends may you be fruitful in this quest that is bestowed upon us.

Good Luck!

DeletedUser5061

My members are spread all over the place? Haha, we have 77 cities in O55 and some in the east side of O45 and you say that we are spread all over the place? OMG :))

''Problem is Tyson K'' - You know what? It's not your problem if my alliance is an MRA ok? It's only mine, and it's not your business. I have an MRA? OK, then take our cities after BP and win the world. Too many words about a fact that doesn;t represent your problem.

Not one to kick people when they are down and encourage our team to do the same but just out of curiosity what transpired for an alliance that seem to be doing okay to fall before BP even ended.

DeletedUser14167

i think Haunted Exception is turning out to be a bit of an mra as of right now.

DeletedUser

i think Haunted Exception is turning out to be a bit of an mra as of right now.

They could be an MRA, but not "The MRA of Paros", I believe that title should go to Sons of Olympus and Sons of Olympus II

well thats just my opinion, we ll see after the BP how things will develop

DeletedUser39031

They could be an MRA, but not "The MRA of Paros", I believe that title should go to Sons of Olympus and Sons of Olympus II

well thats just my opinion, we ll see after the BP how things will develop

There's a rumour going around they wish to pact/merge with Demos Kratos

DeletedUser

Same Demos Kratos that are been attacked by Roman Western Empire?
Good decision
-_-

DeletedUser39031

Same Demos Kratos that are been attacked by Roman Western Empire?
Good decision
-_-

Hehe to be fair, only 1 of our players is being hit constantly, and he is being hit by the guy leading ABP. But it does do wonders for overall fighters, despite me being in top 10 attackers lol.