Do I see an MRA!?

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Never walk alone
never walk alone II
theese alliances are our typical case of MRA tysonk can spam all he wants about being elite we all know the truth.

if you are truelly elite we will see once BP ends i know for a fact you noobs will fall faster than you started

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

tyson you cant know how good your team is, my geuss is you hardly know any of them, dont make the mistake of trash talking to early, you will just make a rod for your own back :(

I hope you do, do well and it is not unherd of for an MRA to do well but its up to the leader to make that happen and to do that your players need to have faith in you.

DeletedUser38652

tyson you cant know how good your team is, my geuss is you hardly know any of them, dont make the mistake of trash talking to early, you will just make a rod for your own back :(

I hope you do, do well and it is not unherd of for an MRA to do well but its up to the leader to make that happen and to do that your players need to have faith in you.

Yeah, excactly... You can invite me so if your alliance even fall your name will be remembered.

DeletedUser16696

=))) I pretty sure that you can't do anything here ;)

P.S: I'll stop discuss any things on this forum. Have a nice play!

We'll see about that aye ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any alliance with more than 80 players is an MRA in my opinion.

DeletedUser37666

Any alliance with more than 80 players is an MRA in my opinion.

Well then you don't have any tastes...

The definition of an MRA is an alliance that randomly invites and is scattered around the world. There are many alliances that will have 80+ members but if an alliance has co-ordination and 80 players all in the same ocean... They will be up with the Elites, probably one themselves.

DeletedUser39031

The definition of an MRA is an alliance that randomly invites and is scattered around the world. There are many alliances that will have 80+ members but if an alliance has co-ordination and 80 players all in the same ocean... They will be up with the Elites, probably one themselves.

Good definition. I am pretty sure that Venom was signed up to have 80+ players and they are the exact opposite of a MRA.

DeletedUser39036

Well put .

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with MRAs, just another tactic to make things work, in world Actium a rather recent MRA just totally kicked the butts of one the "elitest", highest-average bunch of experienced players, just a victory of the masses, the "elite group" was just overwhelmed by the size of their enemy.

What's sad is people whose alliances actually are MRAs but they stubbornly try to find excuses for why they are not and why everyone is bullying them. Accept what you are and make it work. I find MRAs to be an awesome way to annoy the so-called "elite alliances" =)

DeletedUser39036

I like MRA's, if there weren't any there wouldn't be anyone to point and laugh at, and that would make the forums so much more dead and boring :(

DeletedUser5061

I have an MRA? OK, then take our cities after BP and win the world.

I have some good news, our players don't seem interested in attacking your alliance when BP ends so you can tell them they can relax enjoy the game, bad news is that they are running a in-house competition to see which one of them will conquer your city. What did you do to get them so worked up?

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with MRAs, just another tactic to make things work, in world Actium a rather recent MRA just totally kicked the butts of one the "elitest", highest-average bunch of experienced players, just a victory of the masses, the "elite group" was just overwhelmed by the size of their enemy.

What's sad is people whose alliances actually are MRAs but they stubbornly try to find excuses for why they are not and why everyone is bullying them. Accept what you are and make it work. I find MRAs to be an awesome way to annoy the so-called "elite alliances" =)

There is nothing WRONG with MRA's, they just have lots of players. As for you, Sports, that is the definition, but when that happens they usually end up with more than 80 players. But you can usually tell when it is an MRA. I should have posted more than 90 members to make that more clear.

DeletedUser38652

I have some good news, our players don't seem interested in attacking your alliance when BP ends so you can tell them they can relax enjoy the game, bad news is that they are running a in-house competition to see which one of them will conquer your city. What did you do to get them so worked up?

Bad decision there.. Your alliance just got marked red

DeletedUser13240

OMG.
Mateys, we be red-ed.
We be doomed.
They be comin' ta gets we'uns.
I now be thinkin' ta find another alliance.
Don't wants the MRAs lookin fer me.

yer trepidacious
unit

DeletedUser17088

Bad decision there.. Your alliance just got marked red

I am used to being marked red by you Ticina ;)

Shame that this is my playground and you are the nugget here.

Your strike won't help ya here my friend :D