Do I see an MRA!?

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser39036

We realized that we can take N.W.A II higher than we thought, so it will be in top 5 early. No problem, we will show our power after BP without any doubt ;)
No offense but I disagree :)

DeletedUser

Problem is Tyson K, everyone thinks (actually knows) Never Walk Alone in an MRA,
It is insane that after 2 day you have an academy, when BP ends you ll be most vulnerable because you have so many members spread all over the place thats what always brings MRAs down.

And another fact that tells us your alliance is an MRA, is that ticina wants to join your alliance LOL

DeletedUser

Just looking at a map and strategos is right you have at least one player in each ocean.... pretty spread out. I would drop every member outside of 55 because Venom will probably make your players in 45 quit right after bp, everyone else is too far away

DeletedUser

Just looking at a map and strategos is right you have at least one player in each ocean.... pretty spread out. I would drop every member outside of 55 because Venom will probably make your players in 45 quit right after bp, everyone else is too far away

Us? Attacking them? We just like to build and chat, we do not like to wast time on attacks, timing and staff. OPs are boring :D

So thats it right?The award "First Top MRA in Paros" goes to . . . *drums* . . . "Never Walk Alone"!!! Congratulations!
:p

DeletedUser

Problem is Tyson K, everyone thinks (actually knows) Never Walk Alone in an MRA,
It is insane that after 2 day you have an academy, when BP ends you ll be most vulnerable because you have so many members spread all over the place thats what always brings MRAs down.

And another fact that tells us your alliance is an MRA, is that ticina wants to join your alliance LOL

My members are spread all over the place? Haha, we have 77 cities in O55 and some in the east side of O45 and you say that we are spread all over the place? OMG :))

''Problem is Tyson K'' - You know what? It's not your problem if my alliance is an MRA ok? It's only mine, and it's not your business. I have an MRA? OK, then take our cities after BP and win the world. Too many words about a fact that doesn;t represent your problem.

DeletedUser38652

My members are spread all over the place? Haha, we have 77 cities in O55 and some in the east side of O45 and you say that we are spread all over the place? OMG :))

''Problem is Tyson K'' - You know what? It's not your problem if my alliance is an MRA ok? It's only mine, and it's not your business. I have an MRA? OK, then take our cities after BP and win the world. Too many words about a fact that doesn;t represent your problem.

Can I join now? I agree with this guy, his MRA is special! It is 99 members cap and they only got 90 :/ fail :(

They got 77 cities in o55 so they arent spread out.

DeletedUser

Good luck to you Tyson :)

I still think your alliance will be gone in a months time though :p

DeletedUser

you gotta love all the trash talk :)) there are some very experienced grepomaniacs here so this should be another fun world.

DeletedUser

Ticina you should join my elite team.
Theres only two of us at present.

DeletedUser

Wow, wow, wow I didn`t want to offend you personally not my stile my friend, we are just talking here about the thread topic, "Spot an MRA". Like i said I am not aggressive player and my alliance is made of noobs and sim builders, we are no threat to no MRA.
But you must realize that having an academy on the 2nd day is a bit weird, right

DeletedUser

LOL, the reason why you have ppl asking for invites is because they like you believe in strength i numbers not down to their own ability, the problem with MRA's like this and others before it is that there will be a few ppl that do some of the work like attack and support their alliance mates but the majority are gonna use that flag as a shield and do nothing except sim

DeletedUser16696

We realized that we can take N.W.A II higher than we thought, so it will be in top 5 early. No problem, we will show our power after BP without any doubt ;)

Shame you didn't show your power in oropos, you're a good farm...

After I/we cleared you, you pretty much quit... you were a noob and didn't have a massive force, Please tell me how you will show you power now :D
Maybe because i'm not on your island? -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shame you didn't show your power in oropos, you're a good farm...

After I/we cleared you, you pretty much quit... you were a noob and didn't have a massive force, Please tell me how you will show you power now :D
Maybe because i'm not on your island? -_-

=)))

I guess you're proud of it. Well, Oropus is a slow world, a boring one. I was not interested to make something important in that world, I entered there because I had some friends who told me to try this world. But no problem, I don't care what you think about this alliance, seriously. :p I repeat, it's not your problem IF my alliance is a MRA, it's only mine. So, have fun in your alliance and let's see what the future prepare for us. I pretty sure that you can't do anything here ;)

P.S: I'll stop discuss any things on this forum. Have a nice play!

DeletedUser38652

=)))

I guess you're proud of it. Well, Oropus is a slow world, a boring one. I was not interested to make something important in that world, I entered there because I had some friends who told me to try this world. But no problem, I don't care what you think about this alliance, seriously. :p I repeat, it's not your problem IF my alliance is a MRA, it's only mine. So, have fun in your alliance and let's see what the future prepare for us. I pretty sure that you can't do anything here ;)

P.S: I'll stop discuss any things on this forum. Have a nice play!

Hey hey hey.... My friend just made this signature just for me to join you!! So yes or no!?!