Do we switch to 2.0?

DeletedUser

Change is only good when it makes things better. i say no to 2.0

DeletedUser

Well contributed mate *puts on sarcasm hat*

Im sure you have a warm feeling in your belly after corrupting the vote, fact of the matter is that 1.26 players asked and where given a vote, now all sorts of anti 2.0 threads and ways to corrupt the very same vote we asked for posts are turning up.

Have you ever stoped and wondered how your actions effect the community ???

I bet the answer is no to that, I for one will be leaving all 1.26 worlds if the upgrade is voted against, not because i dislike or dont enjoy anymore it is because if you arnt moving forward you are standing still and the only thing that ever happens when your standing still is you become stale.

I love gamma and i have played for nearly 2 years but i will create a massive grey patch if we are left to rot.

are u telling that to us?

DeletedUser5398

change for the sake of change

by this logic, i need to quit my job and leave my wife as it has been a while of the same thing and i need to spice things up and make it different in order to keep it exciting.

however if i already currently enjoy my job and my marriage is it necessary for me to start working in another place that i have already been to and not enjoy, or to start dating that girl from high school, who although she 'looked' pretty, the personal interchanges we had were very uncomfortable...

not sure if these analogies are silly and not relevant when speaking about a game but then wait...we are speaking about a game.

time to think up new ways to play chess so it doesn't get so boring, yawn.

VB

DeletedUser3613

LOL VB that would be the case if your job was going to leave you in an undecorated office for ever and your wife was just gona sit around doing nothing for the foorseeable future then one day breaking :(

It isnt change for changeing sake it is moving forward with grepolis and playing on the version that will be updated and will have dedicated bug hunters, imagine how the bug tabs will look for 1.26 in a years time with no upgrades and lack of investment *sad face*

DeletedUser

LOL VB that would be the case if your job was going to leave you in an undecorated office for ever and your wife was just gona sit around doing nothing for the foorseeable future then one day breaking :(

It isnt change for changeing sake it is moving forward with grepolis and playing on the version that will be updated and will have dedicated bug hunters, imagine how the bug tabs will look for 1.26 in a years time with no upgrades and lack of investment *sad face*

I don't like 2.0 but I agree with what dazlerr says on this (all poor analogy's though!). Eventually they will drop the support for 1.26, look at Halloween for an example. They won't be able to afford to support 2 versions of the one game.

DeletedUser7213

I don't like 2.0 but I agree with what dazlerr says on this (all poor analogy's though!). Eventually they will drop the support for 1.26, look at Halloween for an example. They won't be able to afford to support 2 versions of the one game.

What? With all the money they make from exploiting 2.0 players? 20 gold for troop cut down, lol. Whatever next?

DeletedUser

yes in V2, the person with the biggest pocket wins, in V1 it isn't like that
daz, you have a big pocket but not all :p

DeletedUser3613

But 2.0 has .........

mzl.ccbwcmxs.320x480-75.jpg

DeletedUser5398

and with that i ask all those who think switching to 2.0 will be awesome... share your reasons.

DeletedUser

I disagree with you entirely Daz.

If you like 2.0, I think you should join a 2.0 world. The majority of active forumers of the externals, and in the internal alliance forum are against this update.

This is about profit. Running 2 versions is more costly than 1.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's not as much about having the 2.0 as it is about not wanting to be left to degrade.

1.26, just like any other game server needs maintenance. Now, whether we like it or not the developers have decided they don't want to spend a single dime anymore on 1.26.

If they can get rid of 1.26, it's best for them and if they ahve to keep it because the players don't want, they will still pull out all the support and staff.

What does that mean?
it is the same as the houses. The weather, the animals, the people who use it destroy the building every day, little by little. The water pipe get blocked, the electric wires become old and create shortcuts. the roof, the stairs, the porch etc...you get the picture.
If you don't fix those things, the house will be not liveable.

The same thing will happen to 1.26 worlds. You will see game lags, bugs, page loading errors and eventually we will leave the server one by one.

So, as i said. It's not about whether we like 2.0 more than 1.26. But i can like 2.0 more than a non-working 1.26

DeletedUser3613

^^ what klev said.

I couldnt explain it better myself, we either vote to upgrade or vote no and rot.

DeletedUser

^^ what klev said.

I couldnt explain it better myself, we either vote to upgrade or vote no and rot.

vote no and rot is better :p

we are customers so we have right to speak up
GH have 4 cores ATM, they can build their wonders in a corner and they can win easily

think about everything mate

DeletedUser

I am with Daz on this, I see it from the other side and time and effort is needed to keep any web/cloud service up and running.

From what I have seen in business and the wording of the survay it is not implied that the vote will be the final call, from experience things like this in business are just one aspect of the decision making process.

I have seen various points brought up about not wanting to go to version two, however I have yet seen one that provides any real substance.

All other games/web/cloud services make you go with the update, paying or not. You just look at Xbox Dashboard, Age of Empires Online, MS Online Service, Facebook, twitter the BBC website... (I could go on)

Innogames may have been slow off the mark upgrading but if we look out the outside world it is how it will go forward.

In my home and work life I use an awful lot of online services and not once have I had the chance to stay with the old version, I have to move forward while I don’t always like the updates I have to embrace them and go with them, if not I can’t use the software.

DeletedUser

GH will win easily if V2 comes, they control more cores and they would build in the middle of their empire which makes it impossible to defeat them

If V2 comes to gamma, agility is very important

DeletedUser

GH will win easily if V2 comes, they control more cores and they would build in the middle of their empire which makes it impossible to defeat them

If V2 comes to gamma, agility is very important

One of your stupidest posts yet arul.

If you're going to vote no just because you think you'll lose, you shouldn't vote. The game is meant to be played competitively and you have to strive to a be better than the so-called best. I would rather attempt a CS on a 2 million player and not get it than give up before I attempt it.

Also, 4 cores? I see two max and that has nothing with building wonders.
To build wonders, an island must have all slots filled by one alliance. I'm pretty sure Fusion and GH have an equal amount of islands like this, more or less. Either way, you only really need 4.

DeletedUser

yes in V2, the person with the biggest pocket wins, in V1 it isn't like that
daz, you have a big pocket but not all :p

I don't have money, i don't use premium, all i have is time to play the game, but i am still winning 2.0...:p