Do you think Gangnam Style will hit 1,000,000,000 views before 2013?

Do you think Gangnam Style will hit 1,000,000,000 views before 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

yeah but the first month was extremely slow compared to the second and third month too.

It certainly has peaked and started declining though. Still sticking with 850 mil which was my original guesstimate.

DeletedUser

hHphq.png

DeletedUser

Where did you get those graphs? I have no idea about the top one, but the bottom one is incredibly inaccurate. It's the 21st of November today, and the vid stands with 780mil. On your graph it had 780 mil approximately a month ago... Is this an expectation chart or what? :p

DeletedUser

This graph is total views of the officialpsy channel, but the growth is still constant and as he has not got another video that has gone viral it means that gangnam style's growth is constant too. 80% of his views are from gangnam style anyways :D

The graph are from socialblade.com, the most widely used youtube stats site thingy

DeletedUser

As much as I like Gangnam Style, I don't think it will pass the million mark before 2013.
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!

DeletedUser

As much as I like Gangnam Style, I don't think it will pass the million mark before 2013.
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!

Whoa, not so fast! We're talking about the billion mark... We all know it won't hit a million, that's just insane.

This graph is total views of the officialpsy channel, but the growth is still constant and as he has not got another video that has gone viral it means that gangnam style's growth is constant too. 80% of his views are from gangnam style anyways :D

The graph are from socialblade.com, the most widely used youtube stats site thingy

:O Never heard of that site... Now I can go do something to keep myself occupied for half an hour. :D tybabe<3

DeletedUser6156

200 million more views in the next month and a week, not gonna happen.
especially with all the Christmas stuff :p

DeletedUser

It got 100m views in 12 days, there are 37 days left.

You do the maths. :p

DeletedUser32799

No! I loved gangnam style but it is now way too over played.

Plus not a huge fan of ice cream

DeletedUser

anyone else listening other kpop besides g-style?
<3 kpop ~_~