Pnp Doctor, doctor, I think I need glasses!

DeletedUser12571

number1_zps3d47e6dc.png
number2_zps7d79bf53.png

number3_zps4fbac206.png
number4_zps477dff88.png

number5_zpsfbc996e4.png
number6_zps61e03cbc.png

number7_zps0d7787a7.png

1_zps6e1c5256.png

2_zps08213e10.png

3_zps59f0123f.png

ScreenShot2013-11-30at115423_zpsdbc378b1.png

5_zpsb9f41563.png

6_zps695b7991.png

9_zpsd4658972.png

8_zps750eab23.png

done_zps352ec788.png

This noob production is dedicated to BT:
BTLOL1_zpsf692e173.png

DeletedUser32373

I guess the best time to attack with 12 LS is when the city is stacked with thousands of birs!!!! Baudin, did you kill 2 or 3 biremes with that attack? :p sorry lol

DeletedUser

woah, who is this "Archijs" guy, he sure does look awesome!

whos_awesome.jpg

DeletedUser33530

i feel this thread is just an excuse to laugh and bird thing that always flying around killing the spam :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The reports say today, which means one could have screen capped them the day it happened and posted a year later and they would still say today. So unless someone is borrowing a couple of my LS that's an old report. My reports folder doesn't even go back far enough to find it.

DeletedUser33530

he is saying those arent his LS in the last attack posted

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well those are most certainly my LS as I'm pretty sure I did send that attack but my attack on that city was from quite some time ago. If I hit that city with my LS from Pale today it would have had way more than 12 LS.

DeletedUser

Well those are most certainly my LS as I'm pretty sure I did send that attack but my attack on that city was from quite some time ago. If I hit that city with my LS from Pale today it would have had way more than 12 LS.
22 hours ago?

DeletedUser

herm. *attacks pale*

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Trust me I haven't attacked that city in well over a week. So EQ's screencap of my attack is from quite some time ago. Though I most certainly did ram 12LS into a bireme wall ages ago.

DeletedUser

Lol James made the pnp and i just played along, derep for my comment, really? growp up.
Actually pnp made about how badly i fudged up during this conquest would be more hilarious :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you did it to a siege on dw.