Beginner dogukankurt's Signature Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've been extremely busy for a while now but I should be able to get back into making sigs regularly now. Since I have the time and I'm getting more bored than usual, I thought I'd open up my shop again. Instead of re-opening my previous shop I decided to start a fresh one where it is not so cluttered with spam and pages and pages of sigs. :)

Please use the following format when you are requesting a signature, and also please try not to be overly specific.

Also, for now I'll only be accepting requests for signatures. Please don't request CoA or avatars. In the future, I might change this so I do all of them but right now I will only be doing signatures.

Theme: What general theme you want in your sig.
Text: Any particular text you want in your sigs.

Size: I will generally decide to make my signatures at a size of 400x200 so you will need to use spoilers!

Here are some of my previous works:

sotw1y.png

ewokarcher.png

sotw4space.png

sotw13.png

sotw12l.png

RULES:
  • Please don't post a request if you have already posted in another shop.
  • Do NOT ever rip the work as your own.
  • Don't post spam in this thread, keep it strictly for requests.
  • Be respectful when you are asking for something, any person on this site willing to do something for you doesn't mean that you own them.
  • When you have requested a sig, please use the sig for a few weeks before requesting a new one.

Waitlist:
  • Monkeyz Gone Wild
  • Nick1
  • Rising Legacy
  • Natec679
  • 5Monkeys511
  • redmairo
  • anonymous1234

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theme: ninjas
Size: Biggest Possible
Text: Creeping Silently Across The Oceans Of Grepolis(main text)
In small writing: AXE murderer1

DeletedUser

Axe that request has way too much text in it. I could do it but it won't look good with so much text. If you could reduce it, it would be great.

DeletedUser

Here you go axe, I hope you like it. Let me know if you want anything changed.

axem1sig.png

DeletedUser20289

Theme: Dinosaurs
Size: as big as possible
Text: 5monkeys511

DeletedUser

Here you go 5monkeys, hope you like it. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

5monkeyssig.png

DeletedUser17043

Theme: something to do with space(eg. supernovas) or something to do with war.
Size: I don't really mind
Text: firescore-Chi-MCM

DeletedUser

firescore, I will be waiting until bianh replies to your post before I accept your request, because if he has started his work, it would be disrespectful.

DeletedUser

Sig:

Theme: monkeys and bananas
Main text: MonkeyZ gone wild
Secondary Text: I love BananaZ

DeletedUser16429

Theme: can you make a half sig as in one half GrepoHugs and one half NmE
Main text: Nick1 and on the side with GrepoHugs put GrepoHugs(same for the NmE side)
Secondary text: On GrepoHugs side put Gamma and on Nme side put Athens

Thanks and glad your back

DeletedUser21770

Theme: Some kind of assassin with a purple-hued background (purple flames maybe?) Sorry if it's too specific <.<
Size: I'll say 500x100 if that's ok.
Text: 'Rising Legacy' with 'Byzantium - Ocean 46' somewhere lower and on the other side. If it's too much wording then feel free to ditch the Ocean 46 part.

Sorry if it's too restricting. If you feel it's too restricting I can edit my request =]

DeletedUser

Can I have one with a theme of death and dragons please?
Make it say: Burninator of Death
Size: Largest Possible

Thank You so much.:D

DeletedUser

Sig:

Theme: monkeys and bananas
Main text: MonkeyZ gone wild
Secondary Text: I love BananaZ

Ok I'll get to working on it as soon as possible.

Theme: can you make a half sig as in one half GrepoHugs and one half NmE
Main text: Nick1 and on the side with GrepoHugs put GrepoHugs(same for the NmE side)
Secondary text: On GrepoHugs side put Gamma and on Nme side put Athens

Thanks and glad your back

Nick I'm sorry but I personally don't like making 2-in-1 sigs like that. I've tried before and they never quite turn out the way I want them to so if you want to change your request just post a new theme etc... and your spot in the queue will be the same. :)

Theme: Some kind of assassin with a purple-hued background (purple flames maybe?) Sorry if it's too specific <.<
Size: I'll say 500x100 if that's ok.
Text: 'Rising Legacy' with 'Byzantium - Ocean 46' somewhere lower and on the other side. If it's too much wording then feel free to ditch the Ocean 46 part.

Sorry if it's too restricting. If you feel it's too restricting I can edit my request =]

It's not too restricting but the only issue I have with it is the size really. I always choose to make my sigs 400x200 now so it means you will need to put them in a spoiler. It's just how I can do my best work. I've been meaning to change my initial post to actually state that. If it's a problem let me know, if not, I will get to your order as I finish the ones before you.

Can I have one with a theme of death and dragons please?
Make it say: Burninator of Death
Size: Largest Possible

Thank You so much.:D

And can it say Alliance: Dragons?
Sry.

I will get to your order when I'm done with the rest first.

DeletedUser21770

That's no problem at all =] if that's what you prefer then stick with it. You're the artist afterall.

DeletedUser

Ok I'll get to working on it as soon as possible.

Nick I'm sorry but I personally don't like making 2-in-1 sigs like that. I've tried before and they never quite turn out the way I want them to so if you want to change your request just post a new theme etc... and your spot in the queue will be the same. :)

It's not too restricting but the only issue I have with it is the size really. I always choose to make my sigs 400x200 now so it means you will need to put them in a spoiler. It's just how I can do my best work. I've been meaning to change my initial post to actually state that. If it's a problem let me know, if not, I will get to your order as I finish the ones before you.

I will get to your order when I'm done with the rest first.
Thanks a ton

Status
Not open for further replies.