Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16429

no problem dogu just make my sig
theme:NmE
text:nick1
2nd text:co-founder

DeletedUser

Can i have a second one from you?

You want to have two signatures that you will wear at the same time? If that's the case then sure, but obviously you will be at the bottom of the queue. Just post the details of what you want and I'll get to it as soon as possible. :)

DeletedUser17043

firescore, I will be waiting until bianh replies to your post before I accept your request, because if he has started his work, it would be disrespectful.

that's fair,although it looks unlikely he will reply...which I think means he is not working on it

DeletedUser20289

Theme:War
Size: large as possible
Text: The Chosen Elite

DeletedUser

not like halo spartans old spartans but not like old man spartans u know wat i mean

DeletedUser

size: big as possible
theme: hooded man in darkness
text : si vis pacem parra bellum

thanks

DeletedUser19523

a COA for my byzantium alliance, Fist of Justice. make it have a render of a fist punching through paper. and make it look like it is coming at you out of your monitor. it should have "Fist of Justice" at the bottom of the COA (240x180 pix please).

if ur not good with renders, can you tell or refer me to someone who is good with renders? i would like this as soon as possible please... thank you.

DeletedUser

Geko if you were to check my first post, you would notice that I'm only doing signatures. So I'm afraid I won't be accepting your request.

DeletedUser22115

My request is:

Sig: Big As Possible
Theme: Ninjas
Main Text: Kuriants
Secondary Text: A force to be reconded with

DeletedUser

Dogu, I need a CoA for our OmicronTimes, can you make me one?
I want it made by you as I haven't requested any item in your shop and I want to see how good you are!

Size: Max. size: 180 kb, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg, png, gif
Text: The Omicron Times
Optional Text: Bringing news to your cities.
Theme: Something to do with an old typing machine or something, be creative!

DeletedUser

Hey man I noticed you did the CoA for my alliance Varangian guards and I think its class was just wondering if you could do a sig for me?

size: whatever size a sig is :/

theme: Some sort of viking/nordic warrior in battle or with an army, im not pushed.

text: -Yoho-

second text: Varangian Guards

Im fairly new to the forums so also dont really know how sigs work, mind telling me how? would be great and ofcourse will put underneath the credit to you.

DeletedUser

I would like one too,

Size: Any, though preferably a size that I don't have to put into a spoiler

Theme: A lone soldier preferably swordsman or hoplite after a bloody day on the battlefield( the battlefield as background: should be like it is sunset and moving into the evening)

Text:warguy2000

I hope this isn't too detailed and too troubling.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.