Beginner dogukankurt's Signature Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, may I please have a sig? I like pyth's sig, and he said that you did it.

Theme: a sophisticated women fighter with a sense of humor? Or at least with a smile?

Text: BooMonster (and text can be quite subtle if you like)

Cheers and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to withdraw my request, as you can see im happy messing about with my own :). Apologies if this caused problems.

DeletedUser

Hay doug, me and my friend have tried to make a sig like this request but it wouldnt really look good. I thought who could make this sig and there is only one person on grepolis who can make this sig and that is you. This request might be hard but i just would like for you to try.

Size:700 by 120(or normal sig size)
Theme: Dark (Alliance Sig)
Text: Death(Written as a tatoo on cheek)
Picture:Intimidating or rough looking person
Background:Black (unless you have any recomendations)

Also if you can write "sulleto" on the corner in a scary font
if you could do the samething twice but instead of sulleto can you write "Lordweapons" on one and "Alpha911" on the other.

I am so sorry for making this so complicated. So take your time and just do the best you can

Thanks doug,
Sulleto

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for the lack of products recently but unfortunately my laptop has crashed and I haven't got Photoshop on my new computer yet. I will get around to making these requests at some point but first I need to get myself PS again. I hope that you all understand and I apologize for the delay.

DeletedUser20429

don't tell me you lost the restoration disks? Those disks have all the back up files of your computer when you bought it all you have to do is put them in and then do a system restore before what ever caused the crash :) so we're talking dates so do a restore to 1 week before the crash and scan with anti virus should find the issue :D

DeletedUser

The problem isn't to do with a virus etc... that crashed the software. I have a Macbook and it was starting to run slowly anyway because it is just old at this point. These things don't last very well after 2 years. So the fan is messed up and the battery is in a weird state.

I'm afraid at this point it can't really be fixed or it will be too expensive so I might as well just get a new one. :)

Thank you for the advice though.

DeletedUser20429

either trade it in and get a discount or trash it I would say he traded in :) Although you could get an external battery for $100 which lasts 10h min depending on what your doing

Status
Not open for further replies.