Don't know where I should post this but

DeletedUser

roflmao

envelopes everywhere???????

looks great though dunnit!!

Here's a suggestion, replace the fools thinking these "improvements" up.

I can't wait to see what else has been added/removed/improved lol. Gets funnier each update!

rof

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that is pretty freaking bad.

Someone decided that there wasn't enough clutter on the screen, more crap is needed!

DeletedUser

I also love the fact that I have that big "invite friends" logo on nearly every page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the anchors disappeared on the island i'm not on good thing i wasn't planning on founding anything.

DeletedUser

Yeah looks like it. Thing is with a morale server it wouldn't be bad at all either. No one could attack you and you would just be able to eat up ghosts towns that pop up. Which is good because it restocks the core oceans and cities wont just go to waste.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I can see some positives for this feature but I will say that the excessive amount of little triangles on my mini map and the envelopes on every island AND the invite friends message on a lot of pages is very annoying. Maybe they will tone it down in the future. We can only hope

DeletedUser

Yeah definitely. It was very unnecessary to add all those into the game. They don't need triangles and envelopes. All they need is the logo in a couple spots and when you want to invite a friend you simple add the island bb code in the message so they land on that island in a random anchor..

DeletedUser5568

I believe that is an excellent idea... my eyes are starting to bleed from all the clutter... why do they always have to try and fix something that's not broken? sigh...

DeletedUser

and break things that aren't broken.. mainly the things i pay for.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well from a logical point it seems smart to try and get new players to join worlds this way. If they throw all these things that say invite friends in your face some people are bound to actually invite their friends. So it's probably Inno's way of increasing the amount of players joining worlds.

DeletedUser

Well from a logical point it seems smart to try and get new players to join worlds this way. If they throw all these things that say invite friends in your face some people are bound to actually invite their friends. So it's probably Inno's way of increasing the amount of players joining worlds.

One needs to be careful not to off current players. Effective marketing is often somewhat more subtle.

DeletedUser21563

I have no friends I lost them all last time I sent them annoying links. On the up side at least we don't have popup advertising banners.

DeletedUser21563

I have it.... Little golden arches next to farming villages. Hell could even do little Walmarts for supplies. Okay it's late and I'm getting silly.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm just going to invite everyone on my email contacts so I don't have to look at the stupid things >.>

DeletedUser13255

It's a great idea to be able to invite friends to a nearby island but those envelopes are really, really distracting. Combined with the triangles in the mini map they take away the entire improved look of the game that they gained from the redesigned 2.0 version.

I absolutely hate it.