Pnp Don't Pact with MRAs

DeletedUser

to continue our conversation from yesterday:
forum.jpg

I was talking about Legion of Death. They were supposed to be an elite pre-maid alliance that currently dominates Knossos. They turned out to be terrible players. They recruit noobs and pact with anybody.

What's more interesting, HaVoC has a pact with them and not just a pact, but more like a sister alliance relationship since all their forum tabs are shared.

LoWKeY claims their little friends have no other pacts. And so says their profile:
LOD pacts.jpg

I would believe that... only if other noob MRAs weren't so bad at keeping secrets:
LI pacts.jpg

The lesson of this story?
DO NOT ACCEPT PACTS!

DeletedUser

LOL..Tyrone everyone needs pacts and no one will know how they turn out... Cant get mad at player A for something player B is doing...Also not accepting pacts and saying we have no pacts are two different things my man.... It was smart for Lowkey to try and pact with LOD as it gives him an opportunity to see how we fight, build and online times and maybe just maybe they can offer support to help slow us down at best until they deal with norma snookers and are in a better position to fight us if that comes about....

See if you took your foot out from under that little island you have been so successfully farming you would see the world and understand the politics behind it... As leaders of alliances your not worried about islands or an ocean your worried about ocean

DeletedUser

lol, if I were in an alliance that shares all its tabs with MRA that probably has more spies than actual members, I would rather go solo.

DeletedUser

When will noobs stop taking names of best alliances as if it's a premade alliance. LOD in Knossos is the actual LOD with lots f experienced players. LoD in Pella is a bunch of imposter trying to use big name for recruitment. I joined Pella, within 5 minutes I received an invite wfrom LOD with a message. Obviously my answer was to ffu off.

DeletedUser6378

Bulletproof you got messaged by me as soon as i saw you, and i believe i sent you an invite too. I looked at you like this your my team leader on knossos, and i need people to do those very jobs that can do them well. I already know you can so why not try to get you over here.

DeletedUser12667

LOL..Tyrone everyone needs pacts

Seriously:(

I disagree, a well run alliance with a decent team and good leaders can pawn a server without the help of another alliance. Seen it on numerous servers.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why ppl get so pact happy, one is a good to have if you need it
maybe a few groups of non hitting or pals to help out here and there, but in the end it all for themselves, so why pact with sooo many ??

DeletedUser29107

I would say because having pacts can simplify operations going on or identify your academy since a large alliance could post their academy and show the pact between them, also pacts mean that they help each other out with certain things. pacts may also help you identify future allies, if an alliance has another alliance in a pact and you ask why, they would say o they are helping us in the war, plus it also gives you a bright green marker for you to look at so you know to don't attack them, of course everything has its drawbacks, like in an enemy joins a pact alliance it could be problem but that is why people should be careful of who they recruit and look them up first, also they refugee rule exist, anyways back to topic, pacts are good since it shows you are fighting for the same cause unlike a "no hit-list" that could mean," we don't want to start a war with them(NAP)" or "we are going to plan an op for them later"

Then again i am just stating my opinion.

Feel free to critize me or insult or send me feedback:cool:

DeletedUser

Too many pacts create more issues then good...... they will eventually need to be broken
My experience elsewhere is that one pact was enough for a while, good pals to help when in needed is better then that binding tie that can create disgust when broken

DeletedUser8969

my opinion on pacts has been well documented. if you must pact there is a general rule that should never be broken. never pact with an alliance you share islands with and never allow them to conquer onto your islands.

generally pacting is like morale. it favors the weaker players and penalizes the stronger ones. you can always tell a player is weak when they come to leadership asking to make a pact.

DeletedUser

I somewhat disagree with these attacks on pacts. In my opinion pacts are great under certain circumstances.
1. Never pact with someone you wont be willing to kill later on cause its going to end come end game.
2. Never pact multiple times only once.
3. Always help the people you pact with wail in a pact with them. (realize its somewhat contradicting but you should be in mutual agreement that the pact is complete and helpful for both until end game)
4. Dont pact unless you must. If you can take everyone down yourself as an alliance then dont
5. if the world has an alliance cap of greater than 150 then there should be no reason to pact. EVER!
6. Like above never pact with someone in your immediate vicinity only pact with those who can grow in an opposite direction of yourself.
Well i may not share the same ideas as everyone else this is my opinion.

DeletedUser23542

I play in a world where our pact memeber(wich was there when i joined) has grown into some strengt as they are MrA and have picked up a few of our alliances targets(creating a storm, but our alliance is big in many oceans, and this is in the south o36\37\47\26\27\46, And we have primarily been fighting in the north 032\33\34\35\44\45\25\24\).

This is now an issue as the south regions have started to go inactive and quitting since nothing has been happening here, and the pact alliance is getting cheeky, as mentioned about picking up southern regions targets...

Blood must now be sheed, and this should have been delt with 4 months ago, like i said( told you so). And not now, 5 months prior WW ages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pacts wouldn't be there if they were pointless...

Seen it on many worlds, where 2 very organized alliances can work together to destroy much larger amounts of players, and bigger alliances by themselves.
But as multiple people have stated, it makes pacts much easier if the 2 alliances involved are working on growing in opposite directions.
If you don't have control of an area/Ocean, then your main concern should be to secure that ocean before having a pact with anybody.
After you do that, then it makes pacts much easier to see which pacts are worth going for and which ones will hold you back

DeletedUser

every situation is different in every game and every ocean... I myself am not a fan of pacts of any nature whatsoever but if they are made they are made with respected alliances, in different oceans and clear lines of separation are drawn so there is no problem if we are fortunate enough to make it to the time of WW we can then fight one another lovingly if so be it lol

Never had to cross that bridge yet though I shall say and when I do it might redefine the way I feel about it lol

DeletedUser23542

I can see a pact beeing valuable if a few oceans apart mybe, atleast seperate ones. So one could focus on hitting enemies from different angles and having a Safe border mybe.

But im guessing when WW ages come, eveybody whants to win. And building strong bonds between alliances and allways doing things in a correct matter wich eveyone is happy with(sounds freakin hard), so no grudges are held or whatever down the line.

Sounds like a merge or war is imminent when WW ages come

DeletedUser5554

pacts are good with the right people. pacts with MRA's are often terrible.

DeletedUser5554

ronnie a pact is totally useless if they are oceans away...its like "hey we can't help in anyway but lets pact"

heres a basic guide to pacting

1. pact those with the same interests and goals as you if you're a small and aggressive alliance and your ally is an mra and passive chances are its not gonna work out for you.
2. pact only those who you can see yourself working with in the future if you pact a team you think youre gonna kill the next month its just pointless
3. don't pact sketchy people sketchy people try to destroy you when they get a chance its better to just say no right off the bat if you think they are sketchy.
4. become good friends with your pacts, share some forums like off topic and claims, the more friendly you are with your ally the more likely they will stick with you when push comes to shove...it also cancels out a sketchy leader as obviously not everyone in an alliance is gonna be sketchy and if they do try something chances are you'll have some support if you are good friends with the alliance.

and if you can't follow these four rules chances are a pact with the alliance isn't for you.