Dotw #2- What is the best stage of the game?

DeletedUser

Anyhow, WDS was created and war broke out with WP. Again still very interesting and entertaining. The kind of interest that has you waking up in the middle of the night wondering, did I send out my LS nuke long enough so that it wont get killed if someone attacks me an hour before I wake up?

Nice post, Oliver. Very evocative.

DeletedUser

dont got any previous experience to post about any past games. However WP was the most exciting part of this game. There over expansion and greed for top players in many different alliances in far away oceans caused such an early epic alliance to tumble. The fight with them was very exciting. I felt that many would just bow rather than fight. When the NAP between The Roman Pacafisits broke it took them a week before agreeing to merge. I loved the fight with WP and i think so far that was the best part of the game for me. There was a week where WP had attacked me on such a massive scale it was ridiculous. I would go 2 days of them trying to take several of my cities, before egging them on so much that for 48 hours straight they had 100 attacks on my screen where every time an attack hit they would launch another. Of course 80% were of one transport and 20 slings with 4 ls, but i caught many fleets of 100 ls of more with a brigade of slingers. I dont think ill ever get an adrenaline rush like that in this world again. So i would say early middle, if any other worlds are like this one. I miss WP.

DeletedUser

Great post, Lucifers Nephew.
I think we all miss Wolf Pack. Great guys, buccaneering fighters and heaps and heaps of lovely BP! :)