Downfall of the Mermaids

DeletedUser

I don't mind a little bit of spam/offtopicness, but 3 pages is a bit much.

Keep that in mind please :)

DeletedUser6029

would you Consider it intermission for a seriously deep dark dramatic production?
:D

DeletedUser

[09/01/2013 01:34:11 | Edited 01:34:33]

Interesting stuff I found on Simple Simon's page....Seeing as how Jason claimed ignorance of the fact our chat was happening.

yes we both found our way to smple simons page. so i thought i would also get back on topic and explain what happened after simple simon decided to kick everyone out of the myrmidons.

in the days leading up to it the EXILED REFUGEES OF WOLFPACK, AURORA COWARDS and OTHER DEFEATED MRA PLAYERS, they are otherwise known as ER exiled renegades.

ER were gettin a bit carried away with themselves and they actually though they could conquer an active myrmidon that isnt simming. they sent a few CSs to jason and they were all sunk very brutally. and given the fact 054 was a very safe location for the myrmidons. mike62 had to think of a way to eradicat the myrmiodns from 054. he couldnt do it by fighting so he had to us his snake tongue. by manipulating simple simon, with promises of safety.

in the early days of delos when mathchew hoped through alliances for fun to learn the gossip read the crys for help from noobs etc. and to generally troll forums. M90 trolled myrmidons forum and simple simon was there to counter my trolling and to call me out as a noob. i was kicked then. but i realised what a simple mind simple simon was

after simon kicked everyone at mike62s command. simple simon joined the ER. because thats the cowards army anyway so why wouldnt he. mike also swiftly went around mass recruiting ex myrmidons to strenghten his position in 054 and again recruited more unloyal noob followers to mix with his other unloyal followers. the loyal myrmidons promptly cleared and conquered simple simon and of course ER just kicked simple simon. to hide there stats, because they kicked all of the other players that myrmidons had conquered. ER dont defend they just kick, kinda like LD

and as for mke deciding to make a thread about his epic back stabbing an dirty tactics. go ahead we already know your alliance is what it is and if you cant win on the battlefield you need to use the other ways. so the moral of the story is dont end up like simple simon, dont trust mike62.

the last time a leader of the exiled refugees made a thread it was chilliwacker who decided to tell EGW "better luck next time" even though chilli would of been rimmed had he not been sucking up to nod and LD. very pathetic

DeletedUser

Hahaha well done getting your green bar. You seem a little ticked with ER. Almost like they whizzed in your cereal bowl or something :D

It's ok mathchew, it's just a game. Simple Simon actually went inactive after constant attacks way the heck out in the middle of wherever he was.... pretty far iirc. We tried to give him a city in our core but never heard back from him. Toward the end before I noticed he was gone from the team people were wondering whether or not to leave their support there.

Don't know the whole story but that's what I saw. Anyway, nice character assassination attempt but surely, you realize that it's only going to work with people that can muddle through your melodrama and come away with anything other than the vague impression they have just been scorned by a woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

yes we both found our way to smple simons page. so i thought i would also get back on topic and explain what happened after simple simon decided to kick everyone out of the myrmidons.

in the days leading up to it the EXILED REFUGEES OF WOLFPACK, AURORA COWARDS and OTHER DEFEATED MRA PLAYERS, they are otherwise known as ER exiled renegades.

ER were gettin a bit carried away with themselves and they actually though they could conquer an active myrmidon that isnt simming. they sent a few CSs to jason and they were all sunk very brutally. and given the fact 054 was a very safe location for the myrmidons. mike62 had to think of a way to eradicat the myrmiodns from 054. he couldnt do it by fighting so he had to us his snake tongue. by manipulating simple simon, with promises of safety.

in the early days of delos when mathchew hoped through alliances for fun to learn the gossip read the crys for help from noobs etc. and to generally troll forums. M90 trolled myrmidons forum and simple simon was there to counter my trolling and to call me out as a noob. i was kicked then. but i realised what a simple mind simple simon was

after simon kicked everyone at mike62s command. simple simon joined the ER. because thats the cowards army anyway so why wouldnt he. mike also swiftly went around mass recruiting ex myrmidons to strenghten his position in 054 and again recruited more unloyal noob followers to mix with his other unloyal followers. the loyal myrmidons promptly cleared and conquered simple simon and of course ER just kicked simple simon. to hide there stats, because they kicked all of the other players that myrmidons had conquered. ER dont defend they just kick, kinda like LD

and as for mke deciding to make a thread about his epic back stabbing an dirty tactics. go ahead we already know your alliance is what it is and if you cant win on the battlefield you need to use the other ways. so the moral of the story is dont end up like simple simon, dont trust mike62.

the last time a leader of the exiled refugees made a thread it was chilliwacker who decided to tell EGW "better luck next time" even though chilli would of been rimmed had he not been sucking up to nod and LD. very pathetic

Uhhh last I checked ER was kind of picking AU actives apart also. If I recall Lee took your city....so you mad hoe? ;) I would have quit AU once my ocean leader announced he was quitting, went inactive, or just got owned whatever the changing story was. There's no sense in staying in an alliance trying to island hop to survive. Hell even you admit you hate it. Waking up at night sucks, staying up to snipe sucks, and you have to turtle.

As for SS did you just say Myrmidons kicked you out but AU wouldn't? LOLOLOL damn Exploro take a hint at that one. Anyone who hurts AU's image MORE than a bunch of screenshots of an otherwise rational leader acting sketchy isn't worth the effort. Especially with piling losses and no real damage done in turn. It's kind of like Charles Rogers all this smack talk and hype but no bite from him.

Chilli didn't suck up to me we came and helped him willingly and tried almost every possible thing to ensure he got out of siege and luckily it paid off. Also as for LD not being able to defend tell me about AU's so many successful CS attempts? What is it 5 snipes/bounces on Von now? I mean you all got WF I'll give you that hands down but honestly if you knew the story behind WF I doubt you'd even find that win very credible either. Nice going either way though man Nandil proved he's still the only capable guy on the team.

And ps before you bring it up we know thomas and steve the inactive conquests you thought were active lol. Now legit LT Major Dbag how about not talking out of your back end? :)

DeletedUser

Uhhh last I checked ER was kind of picking AU actives apart also. If I recall Lee took your city....so you mad hoe? ;) I would have quit AU once my ocean leader announced he was quitting, went inactive, or just got owned whatever the changing story was. There's no sense in staying in an alliance trying to island hop to survive. Hell even you admit you hate it. Waking up at night sucks, staying up to snipe sucks, and you have to turtle.

As for SS did you just say Myrmidons kicked you out but AU wouldn't? LOLOLOL damn Exploro take a hint at that one. Anyone who hurts AU's image MORE than a bunch of screenshots of an otherwise rational leader acting sketchy isn't worth the effort. Especially with piling losses and no real damage done in turn. It's kind of like Charles Rogers all this smack talk and hype but no bite from him.

Chilli didn't suck up to me we came and helped him willingly and tried almost every possible thing to ensure he got out of siege and luckily it paid off. Also as for LD not being able to defend tell me about AU's so many successful CS attempts? What is it 5 snipes/bounces on Von now? I mean you all got WF I'll give you that hands down but honestly if you knew the story behind WF I doubt you'd even find that win very credible either. Nice going either way though man Nandil proved he's still the only capable guy on the team.

And ps before you bring it up we know thomas and steve the inactive conquests you thought were active lol. Now legit LT Major Dbag how about not talking out of your back end? :)

Basically everyone we have conquered in LD has either been kicked, quit, or thinking of quitting. So on that note, we are doing the job we set out to do. Ive said a trillion times Nodcrush, its a long game and Aurora will play the strategy to suit such. There will be more LD players we will target and ultimately make them quit, or be kicked. Taking down LD is not something we can do overnight, it will take a time and we have 18 months to slowly chip away at your members. Who will be next? Will it be Von, or that a something to just take your attentions away from the real target?

Dont touch my tralala, The Gryphon, Steve, Wonderfish,Thomas = they are finished. Of course you will come out with some stupid excuse but fact is they all held up the LD banner and the 40 members of Aurora took it down. Maybe you better question if the rest of your alliance is made of sterner stuff. LD have conquered cities from me, Nandil, zzarb etc etc and we are still here with slots growing by the week. If you cant remove us from Delos now, how do you expect to in 12 months time when we have 4 times the amount of cities per head than we have now?

Keep underestimating us Nodcrush. ;)

DeletedUser

Hey exploro... it's not all about ld lol. Someone other than mathchew please try and come at er please

DeletedUser

i hardly turtle when i clear forsetis harbor of his LS routinely now. or the other LD players that had there LS or CS cleared by me. donttouchmytralala where is he, i already told you he couldnt cope with me killing all his LS in his LS nuke cities, and that infamous report of me killing his CS and a few LS(the one when i cleared him with my bireme beacsue i wanted to rub it in, some people say thats the most epic report theyve ever seen :D) he raged into vacation mode, just like wonderfish. i knew wonderfish was a noob back when he was sending Naked TS at AURORA in the old days.

just because im no1 defender i the world doesnt mean im a turtle. forseti is no2 defender and he isnt a turtle, he certainly wasnt a turtle when i cleared his LS nuke city again 24 hours ago. or when i sniped his CS with my LS a few days ago and the 59 LS that had accompanied it. forsetis been handing me BPs this last week

and cmon now, lee took a 2500 city. and i couldnt carry on sniping his CS from so far away especially seeing as i gave people time to snipe aswell and nobody really helped apart from zzarb and rhaurc and oh yeah the AU cowards who were the closest didnt do anything they were busy being recruited by ER.

anyways i thought after i sniped the first 2 CS you guys would get the message and quit. but you just kept giving me the BPs.

i just dont like ERs leaders they are pathetic

EDIT:and plz nod, im anything but a liar. when ive said in previous threads/posts that thomas1025 supported the city i lost to LEE about a day before we conquered him. just believe me ok.

and when i say that steve the great went around setting off my tripwires for weeks after you kicked him, please just believe me. hand on heart god strike me down its the truth.

they were both 100% active just like wiskey. why dont you just use the same excuse you gave for wiskey.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If by trend you mean one person's bad habit then yeah it's pretty popular

DeletedUser

Seems to be a popular trend,Au members getting called cowards (among other things) by their own team mate.

woops i should of said former AU cowards. you see i was refering to a city i took on the 54/44 border. that was hours away from my other cities. i planned on populating 44 with that 2500 point city, because our o44 guys seemed alot more organized because they had rhaurc as ther ocean leader, and us in 55 were stuck with some noob who only organized his own CSs.

so the AU cowards i was refering to were the people that didnt help even though they were closest. and then they all left without a word. and defected to a red alliance. i wouldnt call that brave by any means would you. espeially since they didnt have anything to do since the war broke out

DeletedUser

_________________________________________________________________________________________

no disrespect to any italians or russians but they joined the allies because the nazis were basically getting farmed by the allies and had there walls lowered.

i was brought up differently and i wont put my hands up and surrender or become a turncoat a join an enemy. its just pathetic. but thats how i was brought up.

and if im so mean to AURORAs members then how come i dont kick anyone who gets CSd

DeletedUser

Normally when people bring up nazis and current situations they are dismissed as being misguided and deluded. In mathcew's case I will neglect to buck that trend, if not solely because he speaks in third person. He also wants to be called an alter ego to his alter ego: M90