Dream alliance

DeletedUser340

Post here your "dream-Team" so to say :)

your dream alliance format:

Council: (Founder)
Council: (War planner)
Council:

Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Member:

Forum representative:

DeletedUser340

Damn knew I should have checked lmao xD

EDIT: just found out thats an alliance , I thought it was a thread... /facepalm

DeletedUser9300

How bout Forty and TicTac in a quiet lil' two-man alliance?

DeletedUser3288

me
sparkyste
sunwolf1
fortyfour
dingy
hardguy1097

basically most the hardcore from thehuns back when i played daniejam + fortyfour cause hes a sexy biatch

DeletedUser

Founder: fortyfour and VHkixYT
War Planner: TicTac
Behind the scenes guy: me
General: Vigoran
PR guy and motivator: Dysen

Members:
most of my alliance now and a few other guys like greco1313 and finton

DeletedUser

<chuckle> That would make for one heckuva interesting power dynamic. Ya never know, maybe one day on a new server, we can attempt an experiment..

DeletedUser

Founder: me
War Planner: me
General: chuck norris
minions: huns, doa, tfp, loc
forum representative: jean claude van dame or the rock

how about that?
alternatively bit more organised structure:
Founder: me
War Planner: me
General: me
minions: me and my alter me

DeletedUser

A lot of, errm, interesting constellations going on here, so I'll just add another.

Founders: BinaryOm and Fortyfour (would've made an exciting combination)
Offensive co-ordinators: Sparticuster and Daniejam (boy, would those have led by example)
Defensive co-ordinators: Dingy and TicTac
Intelligence: nwinder
Motivator: Perhaps the toughest to select from. I'm gonna go with badnight and VHkixYT

Members: Any active player listening to advice from the above group.

DeletedUser

Ok now i do agree on nonedoe.

Founders with those 2 which i know personally, I agree full. 2 great leaders there.
Offensive : yes i totally agree both were really feared and great fighters.
Defensive: sorry but wouldnt need any...With those 2 offensive players, you wouldnt need any defense. Like the old says goes " A good defense is a good offense."

DeletedUser

with the whole respect to ex-players like daniejam, why nobody cares about current top fighters?
Game is bit different - stronger and more organised alliances around, less noobs and a lot strong good players around. Now we attack guys with 20+ cities not with only few which makes attacking more difficult even if one has many cities as well. Pop limit hasnt changed, I can still send the same nuke as few months ago, but guys I attack can stack many more units, have many more big freinds to help etc. Now we need to time properly waves from 10 cities not only few as before.

It was totally different game back then than its now - lets start respecting our current top fighters.
Like why Dingy as a defense leader, while he is 3rd in attack BPs??
who is Sparticuster? - Spacticuliser?
What about SparkySte or peterighthere?

DeletedUser

hey GROM there is no disrespect toawards the active players in this game...I have not said anything negative toward dingy or sparky or pete....All 3 are top players and have my full respect.
Back when daniejam was top ranked the next guy in Delta the next great player was Sparticluster. He was the top guy with the nataraja. Sparticluster would take on whole alliance more or less by himself.
If both of these guys still played and were on the same team, I would bet they would each have 65 cities or even more by now.

DeletedUser

But they're not still here. Isn't that saying something about their election to the lofty Delta Dream Alliance?

P.S. And I mean no disrespect to former players, but the point is that they're former players. They didn't stick around. They never had 20+ cities. Who's to say they'd have survived with just offensive behaviour? Look at what happened to TicTac. Entirely possible they were looking torwards the same potential fate. Select who you want, obviously, but Nwinder's Dream alliance would conquer your dream alliance. In my opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm i didnt want to say that people disrespect our current top guns. Maybe I shouldnt have said "lets start respecting our current top fighters" but rather, lets give them more respect for what they have achieved.
Its really hard to say who would be a better offensive/deffensive general now but only because someone was on top of the list in the first half-life of this server doesnt necessary mean that he or she is a better tactitian or fighter. I dont want to make any judgments now, only saying that for example me personally I admit more SparkySte for being able to stay so long in the game and be on the top of the list than other players from the past who for different reasons are not with us anymore. Im only speaking about game/player things, dont mix it up with real life please.
I think also that you cant be sure if they would have 65 cities each, maybe they would burn out after having 40 or maybe they did burn out, I dont know that.
Re Sparticluster, ok I know who you are talking about, I thought his nick name was sparticuliser for some reason...

and BinaryOm? why? i see nothing special about him.
BinaryOm - his grepostats

Dingy Defensive co-ordinators? - becasue he knows how to attack right? cuz in def he is 137th...

and to be more cheeky tic tac cuz he lost ~30 cities? :D taking everything back from inactives? lol

DeletedUser

BinaryOm's stats may not look "impressive" but he was a great leader. As for dingy, ask him for support and see what you'll get. It would be interesting to see his defensive BP had he received them instead of the person getting attacked.

Finton, I totally agree although I think both daniejam and sparticuster had 20+ towns at their peaks (I might be wrong, my memory isn't what it used to be and it wasn't that good to start with). As for why I chose those names, well no one said the player had to be active. :D

If we play some what-ifs: what if daniejam was still playing: how many towns would he have? Not sure I'd like to think about that actually so never mind ;)

Edit:
FortyFour said:
<chuckle> That would make for one heckuva interesting power dynamic. Ya never know, maybe one day on a new server, we can attempt an experiment..
Now that's something you really should do. It would be extremely interesting to see how good Delta is compared to other servers (if you can get the top from those to join as well).

DeletedUser

Now that's something you really should do. It would be extremely interesting to see how good Delta is compared to other servers (if you can get the top from those to join as well).

Oh wow, now that would be epic indeed. Of course, if I were to be a part of that alliance, nonedoe would have to be a part of it.

I depend on you too heavily buddy-bear, too heavily indeed (and most of your fellow ex-nat compatriots).

DeletedUser

ok nonedoe i will take your word on that :)
i agree that stats dont say the whole story.

DeletedUser9300

That's actually a great idea. The elites of each server face off against eachother...