Dream alliance

DeletedUser3288

just to try and get an idea of where my BPA would have been at, i was taking 1000 BPA a day easily when i hit 20 cities.

This was with all my 45 cities miles away from the action in ocean 44. So i would presume from all the spies i took (and i was spending 200k a day on spies) when we went to war in 35 i could have bumped that up to 3k+ a day easily converting my defensive to offensive, + i might of actually started getting some BPD so i would think i would have roughly 500k BPA, and 250k BPD add to that i had 20 cities running festivals every day so i would have thought if i kept up the pace i would be around 65 cities by now.

but that would mean i would have no life due to the amount of time i would have spent farming, i would have been tictac irl...

cant remember his name now, but before sparticuster got big there was another player in LOS who was number 1 with the most BP, but after i overtook him in BP and moved in to 44 he went into vacation mode and never came out, so we never got to fight.

being the best attacker is not to do with points anyway, its the impact you have on the game, numbers are useless. You could pick of players in ocean 20 and amas stupid BPA.

Dingy is a very good defender, i would say he was 1 of the best, the only problem is, people dont attack him much, he has 1000's of units and from his city builds has a very strong army. not to say hes not good at offense either.

I never fought sparticuster, we were mates. However he did get quite easy bp, the people he was fighting at that time in ocean 35 had no idea what they were doing, basically handing him BP on a plate.

if evensmang kept playing, i would put him up as 1 of the best offensive players, along with sunwolf.

Unfortunately you can only really rank the you knew and played with. Because of that the best i know for effort they put in and difference they made are sparky, sunwolf, evens and dingy (special mention to sparticuster).

Oh wow, now that would be epic indeed. Of course, if I were to be a part of that alliance, nonedoe would have to be a part of it.

I depend on you too heavily buddy-bear, too heavily indeed (and most of your fellow ex-nat compatriots).

They tried this, when LOH started on this server im sure it was the *elites* from beta / alpha, and they ended up getting smashed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They tried this, when LOH started on this server im sure it was the *elites* from beta / alpha, and they ended up getting smashed.
Oh, didn't know that. But I'm sure delta will fare much better. :D I guess the biggest problem is shifting attention to a completely new server while maintaining all the work on Delta. Sounds nigh impossible. It'd be awesome to see though, if you guys are up for it. Of course, it may end up in a crash and burn with so many strong minds in one place.

And thanks for clearing up my argument regarding dingy.

DeletedUser

thanks daniejam, nicely written post.

I have no idea about players talked about here but I can assume they were great players.

DeletedUser

being the best attacker is not to do with points anyway, its the impact you have on the game, numbers are useless. You could pick of players in ocean 20 and amas stupid BPA.

Unfortunately you can only really rank the you knew and played with.

agree and agree

but I would prefer to not speak in "what if" categories...cuz what if I started to play not in May but much before, what if it was oc55 not 77, what if i was a member of the huns not LoA, what if....? some guys i was beating told me: "i dont have time to sit here glued 24/7 like you do" suggesting that i can defeat them only because i play more...maybe it was true or maybe not. What if they were playing more often? What if I started on the same island as Tic Tac?

Being able to spend much time here is very important part of this game and even Napoleon would lose if he was online only 5 mins per day. Julius Ceasar wouldnt be so famous if he stopped after winning his first battles and decided to retire, but what if...

my point? Dream Team should be made of players who can stay in the game and fight. They should be very good in fighting and organising things. Leaders great in leading, diplomats in talking but all of them should be able to play for the full 90 minutes, not only first half of the match. I dont know about Tic Tac skills but he definitely has enough time to be around. Other guys work or study and try to play in between, during lunch breaks etc...still they are in the game. Those who dont play or quit can only say "what if"...
unless you are interested in dream team up to 20 cities, kinda thing

very hard to say who would defeat who and daniejam is right by saying that BPs dont say everything and its hard to evaluate anyone without having a chance to play with him/her. So you guys from oc50 something will have your own gods, those from 30 something their own etc I would have never heared about most of you if not this forum and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser634

and to be more cheeky tic tac cuz he lost ~30 cities? :D taking everything back from inactives? lol

Many of my offensive BP has come from inactives but then a fair share has come from attacking actives aswell and then another 20,000 from attacking my own cities under siege... Not all the cities I've taken have been inactive and if you were in my posistion and thats what you had to do to survive would you not do the same? plus they listed me as defensive co-ordinator not offensive :p Think you could do a better job when surrounded by Huns & DOA to defend yourself? I've probably got the most expierence intercepting split second attacks so if you doubt my defensive abilities feel free to attack me? Attacking or defending, 1 troop killed = 1 troop killed: You still become 1 troop better off than your enemy.

but I agree with GROM's other statement about going to the full 90 mins.

My dream Alliance:
Leader: Finton
Members: Placi, Dingy, Delaforce, Ragbrairat, Paddir, WhiskeyJack, HoldenCarver, Atva, Ezkill, Sunwolf, Dysen, Vigoran, TheOmega and everyone in LOC.

reason: In my opinion Fin's the best leader on Delta, and in my time on delta those players have shown the most skill and have made my experience playing the game fun!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

fair enough Tic Tac :) but i wasnt saying im better than you, only doubted your skills :p and i agree i was cheeky, so shouldnt be taken serious, please dont take offense, I have no idea about your game skills.
Regarding other guys I was explained that their stats dont show their quality and will have to believe in that.

DeletedUser3288

The reason I wouldn't put u in the list tictac is because you brought the attacks on yourself by keep taking inactives from the alliances thatacked you. I already told them I think the way they handled u was wrong and with more preperation you could have easily beend

DeletedUser634

The reason I wouldn't put u in the list tictac is because you brought the attacks on yourself by keep taking inactives from the alliances thatacked you. I already told them I think the way they handled u was wrong and with more preperation you could have easily beend

I never said I didn't bring the attacks on myself. Everyone knows its easier to defend than attack due to walls and militia and if you get the same Culture Points from BP whether they're earned offensivly or defensivly you stand to gain a lot more, just its easier and quicker defending as you don't lose as many troops compared to your opposition. Now I'm in a posistion where I've once again got a strong core (which is no longer completly surrounded by DOA/Huns) and can have more villages than anyone else in the game. Whatever your feeling are on me, you can't say that being in the top10 is a bad thing ;)

DeletedUser3288

I never said I didn't bring the attacks on myself. Everyone knows its easier to defend than attack due to walls and militia and if you get the same Culture Points from BP whether they're earned offensivly or defensivly you stand to gain a lot more, just its easier and quicker defending as you don't lose as many troops compared to your opposition. Now I'm in a posistion where I've once again got a strong core (which is no longer completly surrounded by DOA/Huns) and can have more villages than anyone else in the game. Whatever your feeling are on me, you can't say that being in the top10 is a bad thing ;)

oh no its not a bad thing, but like i said, you were lucky you survived. I think there was bad planning on the attacks against you, and if done in a different manner you would be sat in ocean 20 now.

DeletedUser

I have to add something:

Founder: V1
War planner: Definately not Thessalos(hehe)

Dreamteam members: All my members that have been with me since the beginning, your diligents, honor, and courage are impeccable. I could not have been luckier when placed in amongst them. I would also like to use G.R.O.M.'S idea and have alot more of players like me!!