Dressing Up As A Dragon

DeletedUser

When I receive them I will post all the lovely attacks of Phenomen members on SES if the players I asked can retrieve them. I know bowzer hit one city which had 460 light ships in.

That was a seriously lucky hit for him... I think there was 2 cs's there as well.

A shame about SES, but Phen have done really well considering.

Nice work btw...

DeletedUser

Are SES merging with Phenomen? Or are the "best" of SES just jumping ship... isn't this "out of the frying pan and into the fire".

Also, yet again, Phenomen is taking in players who have been getting their *** kicked... this can be divisive for existing Phenomen members I think.

DeletedUser

I was 'told off' by a Phenomen player because I was farming an 8000 point, 1 city player... turns out he was a Phenomen trainee, he was recruited later that day :)

The hit wasnt even that good, although I suppose he did leave me all those lovely LS in port... how nice of him :)

DeletedUser

Are SES merging with Phenomen? Or are the "best" of SES just jumping ship... isn't this "out of the frying pan and into the fire".

Also, yet again, Phenomen is taking in players who have been getting their *** kicked... this can be divisive for existing Phenomen members I think.

Yes, members of SES are joining.What are the names of these players?

DeletedUser345

Well we take in the best from those who we defeat I think only two members remaining where original Pheno or that may be wrong but it doesn't. Change anything... just gives us a bit more strength.

DeletedUser

Well we take in the best from those who we defeat I think only two members remaining where original Pheno or that may be wrong but it doesn't. Change anything... just gives us a bit more strength.

At what cost? How many left because of such arrogant recruiting? How many quit because of it? I know of several... myself included.

DeletedUser11969

haha Hericles you seem to jump ship on a regular basis, unfortunately yes as the game develops people make changes you more than most :eek:

Achilles a good report even if the real facts are a bit skewed, but great effort all the same :D

DeletedUser

haha Hericles you seem to jump ship on a regular basis
Indeed, and with Phenomen I jumped just before the ship started sinking.
You, on the other hand, seem determined to jump on the liferaft and think it's a new ship... hey you may be right. There are so few original Phenomen left (active anyway) that it is Phenomen only in name, not spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Nothing more to say other than this is a huge win for Phenomen.

DeletedUser13405

Not really about the points, Pheno got points by absorbing AEIS and Elits Corpse and it did not really help at all....SES can play. They may have been overwhelmed because Pheno's core focused their efforts on SES (I don't know enough of the facts to say for certain).

As this game gets older, the only currency that matters anymore are active players who know what they are doing. I know Pheno picked up a bunch and can now refocus their efforts elsewhere. I stand by my statement, huge win for Pheno.

DeletedUser

wow!!!!

:edit

This thread is like Fox News, only more full of s h i t e

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=16360&page=11

till 2 months back it was 89 - 10 (im sure the margin was later bigger but i cant find a later tally thats been recorded in public) and then we just got bored of only taking cities from x-eye and thor...

yes SES in its current form is over from beta... we're focussin on sigma and may be reforming in another game somewhere, but i cant release any formal news till the entire 'shift' is done...

THIS thread however, suddenly makes me wonder about what most of us are getting into???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are members of your alliance joining an enemy alliance? Such defection..

Come on Phenomen, turn you attention away from this crumbling alliance and on to the ones schooling you on your other borders.

DeletedUser

its not a defection... we're disbanding the alliance, but everybody is still making a call on which way they want to go... there are members still left in the alliance so who havent moved out yet, so we havent officially announced anything... we've had offers from quite a few alliances who've graciously invited us over...

which is why this thread is such a shock.. ive been given a very different picture of the scene from my 'friends' in Pheno.. and to think i almost clicked on 'accept invite'...

does achilles even play beta??? whats his account name???

DeletedUser

lol... prissy little turd isnt even close to us or playing his own account... how old is he??? 12 or something?? he cant be an adult...