Dressing Up As A Dragon

DeletedUser13405

Achilles age or the 87-10 SES lead froma few months back notwithstanding, Pheno will have just picked up a bunch of players from your alliance. A bunch of players who know how to play the game and who make this war more difficult for everyone else.

Too bad your members are joining the dark side...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4

DeletedUser

yeah but its not like they can affect the battle in the west... too far from ml/poc/etc...

and knowledge of achilles age will help me comprehend this thread better.. you dont mock an alliance on the forums and send them invites to play together in fun and brotherhood in-game.. or maybe you do and im out of loop...

DeletedUser13405

Earlier in this thread it was suggested he was 14. I have no knowledge if thats true or not.

DeletedUser

explains a lot.. :)

well if i do join phenomen ill make sure he's grounded for a weekend..

DeletedUser

Why join the alliance you fight though? Even if you are disbanding..

There are surely better options out there? Have you even forgotten why you fight Phenomen?

Ah well. At least now ML might actually get some of a fight.

DeletedUser

not everybody's joining phenomen.. from what i see decisions are being made based on proximity, known ppl & willingness to devote time into beta over the next couple of months..

as always SES isnt a rigid body.. we're each going where we each feel correct.. since not everybody's decided yet, we were still off the forums... but i guess that got misinterpreted...

DeletedUser

age doesn't matter its maturiry.

also why gamma you should do a 2.0 world

DeletedUser345

explains a lot.. :)

well if i do join phenomen ill make sure he's grounded for a weekend..

You seem to be someone who feels that certain players are weaker because of their age, i generally find that these players are actually incompetant fools. From a post a wrote a while ago against someone who expressed the same sentiments against you.

-Achilles- said:
Besides what does age matter? Admittedly a few younger players on this forum are giving the young players a bad name and my advice is to those players is to not post until you have thought through what you have said. Although their behaviour is immature there is no need to disccriminate against the younger players of grepolis. Discrimination actully breaks the first two articles of the human rights act. I myself am 14 and can hold a very extremely civilised conversation with any of you and debate a wide range of ethical and philosophical questions, as that's actually one of my 10 predicted A* and one A. So in no way are we less intelligent, in fact I probably post a lot better than some adults on this forum...

As for the stats i know you were 87-10 but i am saying since April 10th you are down by that large number of cities on us and struggling not that equals the overall city taking count for the entire war.

Ryche it is your decision to do as you please about your invitation but your on the losing side of the war and your alliance is gone, you dont have that much choice in the matter and if you choose a different alliance then the simple message to that alliance would be that you are a refugee. You can be picky all you liek with the invite but its the only option you have left in Beta. if we didn't have other wars to worry about maybe we would stop and devour you, now you have a choice and an option count yourself lucky for that!

It seems you don't like this thread, well you were the leader that lost their alliance a war so it is entitled a bit of PnP and prestige will be taken from you. Take it like a man, it livens up the forum.

I think i have said enough...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your maturity has no bearing on your gameplay but it does on your forum posts and your interpretation and presentation of the situation..

war was declared around the 1st of feb... for 2 months we creamed your *** all up and down 65 and 66 and took multiple cities off all your top players because YOUR alliance couldnt back them up...

after 2 months "war" where stats stood at least as bad as 87-10 most of us quit and joined sigma... thats when your alliance saw a chance and started attacking more inactives... it may be your idea of a "fun world" where you play simcity and conquer grays and inactives, but its not mine... id rather play a world where im fighting, even if im losing..

of course, if there's a fight left in you, i can still take your rear end, tie it up in knots and throw it in loops around your little unicorn feet, but then i doubt you'd be able to do anything in game, so lets just relax and give it a break alright??? go back to your simcity.. ill get back to playing a wargame..

smoochies...

DeletedUser

your maturity has no bearing on your gameplay but it does on your forum posts and your interpretation and presentation of the situation...

... and your responce Sir, is so grammatically flawed that you deserve to be caned!

Frankly I think Achilles (Chimosan) is an *** - but his forum posts are actually quite honest and open.

DeletedUser

well since it is english class, how is that grammatically flawed??? :)

DeletedUser

well since it is english class, how is that grammatically flawed??? :)

Please don't make me use the red pen.

But sentences should begin with a capital letter don't you know.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha... fair point.. LOL :D

Sorry - I'm a pedantic asshat!

As to SES - I can't really comment. We are diametricaly oposed in this world.

What I will say, is that the politics of Beta would give Machiavelli heartburn!

DeletedUser

What a shame to see former friends join the ranks of Pheno. Best of luck SES in your other game world.

DeletedUser

Nice bit of Satire. There's a lot more 'behind the scenes' stuff about SeS and why they fell, than that little story btw

No need to dis them, SeS were a great alliance in their prime...they just made some poor judgement/mistakes and most left beta

DeletedUser

OMG its Evil-Q!!!!! Run for yer lives!!!!!!

@ blazetech: i know man, but nothing to do... hope the VP flag keeps flying high in grepo and the other games..

DeletedUser13405

Sorry Ryche....but thats bull. "Nothing to do"... is that? If you are quitting to play Sigma, fight till your last militia member gives out. By joining Pheno, you are simply hedging your bets.

"Maybe I'll keep an account in Beta...oh and I'll join the allaince that wasted us and then publicly embarassed us."

Thats reason alone to fight to the death and then move on elsewhere. I really hope your guys are not going to join the fight against DH & others.