Easter 2015 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser46838

Please....stop....giving....gold.....users....so....many....gold...advantages........*chokes*

DeletedUser33297

Is this an event or simply a part of inno's business plan? Not sure yet.

DeletedUser49162

Does that look like an unstable cliff out ahead. It should be grand maybe we can fly................................

DeletedUser

Inno, you have said that 30% increase attack/defense bonus from island quest is too power full so you change it back to 10%. Now you give 20 piece of bonus attack 30% to the 1st rank. Is that true you are thinking 30% increase are too powerfull for normal player-who play free or just buy little gold per month and its nothing for gold spending?
Please fix the prize. Make it 15% bonus, you can increase how many piece they will recieve.

DeletedUser46838

This game is no longer considered free. It's too pricey

DeletedUser

This game is no longer considered free. It's too pricey

your define about free game is wrong. Free is not that we dont have any incurred cost. You should try to play some pay to play online game. Its all about your skill, nothing in-game purchase.

DeletedUser

anyone played that new war game being advertised on UK SKY tv ATM?.. can't remember its name but it looks decent enough

i think I'm going to stick with Civilization on line.. turn based but free and more fun. En 82 is well expensive. Im really not looking forward to ' Harpie Hell' over easter. Never built so many Bri nukes in my life.

DeletedUser21784

ok so the mythical Hen has arrived. And guess what? By performing actions you do NOT get 3x food (as with the past Easter/Halloween/Holiday events) --- you only get 1. ONE!

And this daily/overall ranking lists are a joke, really. Just so that I can't laugh because it's too ridiculous. 2 tiny little ranking boxes that show the ranks of 3 players. You can't even see your own position on the list. You can't scroll, you can't open an extra window, you can't do nothing. Or did I miss something?

Shame on the dev/graphics designer who did this. Remember the Grepolympics event 3 years ago? There you got an extra window with all the rankings. Why didn't you do that for the Easter event aswell?

well, it's Innogames, what did I expect...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

Baudin should be happy.. New delicious berries in this event for him to sample.. yum yum.. :p

DeletedUser23986

ok so the mythical Hen has arrived. And guess what? By performing actions you do NOT get 3x food (as with the past Easter/Halloween/Holiday events) --- you only get 1. ONE!

And this daily/overall ranking lists are a joke, really. Just so that I can't laugh because it's too ridiculous. 2 tiny little ranking boxes that show the ranks of 3 players. You can't even see your own position on the list. You can't scroll, you can't open an extra window, you can't do nothing. Or did I miss something?

Shame on the dev/graphics designer who did this. Remember the Grepolympics event 3 years ago? There you got an extra window with all the rankings. Why didn't you do that for the Easter event aswell?

well, it's Innogames, what did I expect...

I agree. Rankings are a joke. I can't see who is leading, and by how much. Just my own ranks!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hey guys!
If you're looking for a recipe list you can find it here:
http://en.grepolisqt.de/easter-event-2015-tips-and-recipes/

Post your recipes into the comments on the website and I will add them.

DeletedUser22940

Those golden mantis......
Inno you are crazy. This event could single handedly change the tide of any conquest world

DeletedUser5819

You can always tell when an event starts up. The game hangs between each action while it loads up 1x<# of active users on the server> picture to tell you you have an event article.

Its really annoying. Please could we have an opt-out for this on the pop-up that first tells us the event has started, so that those of us who need to time things or scroll through every city sending D to our siege on someone else's WW <grin> can do so without the 10 minute gaps?

Yes, I know about the Ideas section, and No. Hush.
luvya BT

DeletedUser47690

So if person u are sending cs to has some gold there is no chance u can go trough with it, u cast spell on cs he does purification and buys favor until he sea storm ur cs? Whats the point inno? U rlly fcuked it up this time.

DeletedUser48021

Inno has completely screwed Taras up and now ruining Zancle.
Harpy's everywhere, everywhere harpy's.
Between this bull and instant buy you're losing a good chunk of players.

DeletedUser42857

Sorry Inno but this was the event that finally killed grepo.

Manti nukes built in a day
Gold users able to build what they want

Gold users fighting it out for daily bonus
Gold users getting stupid LS bonus's

Hold your hands up and say "we got it wrong, we are sorry"

DeletedUser46838

I say the rewards you should get in the future are resources and/recruitment acceleration