edaken 1 krypte0

DeletedUser

the title says it all, i got 1 they got 0,,, many many more to come btw.. nothing quite like punching a bully in the mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well at least craptye the big bad bully tried to regain their city, sadly or should i say happily they failed.. oh well sometimes bullies get punched in the mouth.. though im sure theyll just attack another small player to make up for the loss

DeletedUser

yeah no body cares go seek your attention somewhere else Mr Ed

i have never seen anyone try to brag about taking a single city, now this is a noob move if i have ever saw one.
first it was the U.S people suck and you wanted are help. now we suck and you want there help.. there's a word for that it's called
bipolar

. way to many loony tunes in the mental Elysium with internet connection and they all seemed to have fond this world to call home :rolleyes: my god the worst externals personalities ever

DeletedUser

this what kinda dude you are, this guys asks me for help to fight the u.s guys and i give it more then once, and more then once i lost my shirt trying to help this guy.(most likely the only one supporting his siege's too) this dude hits me up and tries to talk to me like were Friends too. (so i say ok cool he's not a bad guy on the contrary from what i heard about him) so MR ED as i refer to him now as soon as he gets a chance this little noob shows me his gratitude by attacking right off the rip once WE figure out his little game plan.

i'm sorry there are something that i'm fine with in this game, but you have no graduate and integrity to turn and attack player that once helped you

i hope people read this and realize what noob you really are, and stop helping you all together. players like you have no place here.

now i'm officially done with these externals

DeletedUser

the title says it all, i got 1 they got 0,,, many many more to come btw.. nothing quite like punching a bully in the mouth

do you want a standing ovation. or will just a good laughing at be fine because thats all you will get. fact is no one cares if you manage to take a city of krypt considering the fact they have more important things than put their full attention to you

DeletedUser

craptye, couldnt handle me,, and pflug, stop lying.. u sent me some gdu that arrived 3 hrs b4 my siedge ended and let me hold it a few days. ur the best man. i've never experienced such generosity. i owe u for the rest of my life

DeletedUser

craptye, couldnt handle me,, and pflug, stop lying.. u sent me some gdu that arrived 3 hrs b4 my siedge ended and let me hold it a few days. ur the best man. i've never experienced such generosity. i owe u for the rest of my life

So you admit he sent you support and actually left it a couple days to protect your city while you established yourself. Then you turn on him?? Guess honour only applies when it's about other people yeah? Bit of a double standard going there dontcha think hypocrite? :p

DeletedUser20908

um23rd.jpg

d40ce6c57588ce3e2029f6baa36a4e636fdede1bae604417af02249b64fa085a.jpg

DeletedUser

pfluggie,, ur a pflugging idiot, u send me support once or twice after all my dlu kill thousands and thousands of symphony myths and u act like u did me the favor. when in fact i emptied symphony cities of myth nuke after myth nuke after myth nuke. doing sraptye the favor.. u commended me on the great job, and conveniently sent me support hours after the battles were over. the 7-9k bir in the harbor would have held the city long enough as all myth attacks were dealt with. u said i could hold the dlu for a few days and took em not too long after. and now i owe u for the rest of my life. u saved me pfluggie, u saved me by not committing 1 single troop to battle o pfluggie u clown, how would my siedges ever survive without ur support that never lost a troop. ur cowardice once again being proven, as when i asked u to send the troops in advance of the siedge u didnt have them. but after i landed and myth nuke after myth nuke was killed u sent them to land 7 hrs later when siedge was running down. i applaud u pfluggie . i am eternally in ur debt.ur troops saved my siedge. pflugging clown. be honest pfluggie did u lose 1 single troop when they were visiting my harbors? nope u didnt.. cause ur a coward and sent them after the attacks. and now im a backstabber after u broke nap with my pact alliance and i declared war on u bums.o pfluggie pflug you and the rest of the cowards in craptye

DeletedUser

i dare any clown, i mean craptye to come after me,, ya'll dont have the gall to do so.. u may win,, but ur alliance is chump, ur players are chump, by beating up all the smaller players all u have proven is ur chump alliance is nothing but cowards and bullies.. just lke pfluggie..pfluggie is chief chump. kryte by choice chooses to attack the meek, and dominates those incapable of efendending theirselves. and willingly skirts the strong,,, i have never ever ran across a more pitiful group than craptye.. their unwillingness to attack me proof there of.. a bunch of chumps,, hahahahahahahhahahaha

DeletedUser

MR ED, first things first i sent to your sieges a few times its wasn't once or twice. i lost over 250 fast transports helping you on one siege alone. what did want to do rebuild with gold to help you the other 20 times you asked me for help ?

at the end of the day my point was very simple you are a turd, only a turd does that to player that help you. i'm sorry your mother or daddy didn't instill, respect, and values to you, its a game yes. to be honest act's like that are the lowest of the low in this game , some people in this game actually have honor and respect for that code, something you obviously lack.

so for you to get on here and call me names after that just shows what a turd you really are.

DeletedUser6691

i dare any clown, i mean craptye to come after me,, ya'll dont have the gall to do so.. u may win,, but ur alliance is chump, ur players are chump, by beating up all the smaller players all u have proven is ur chump alliance is nothing but cowards and bullies.. just lke pfluggie..pfluggie is chief chump. kryte by choice chooses to attack the meek, and dominates those incapable of efendending theirselves. and willingly skirts the strong,,, i have never ever ran across a more pitiful group than craptye.. their unwillingness to attack me proof there of.. a bunch of chumps,, hahahahahahahhahahaha

Wait, OK. So you call someone a chump, for not attacking you. But only after you call them a chump for attacking weaker players. Which is it, is someone a bully for attacking a smaller player or a chump for NOT attacking them?

And because someone only helped you a FEW times, out of kindness, you now flame out on him and call him names.....and this is all starts because you took ONE city?

Hmmm. You use the word chump a lot. It's like some drive in theatre somewhere in nowhere Nebraska just had a 1960's movie marathon and you just learned a new word.

Being prissy towards someone who helped you out when you needed it......real class, good job there cupcake.

DeletedUser

you never lost a troop in my siedges, as your support always would arrive late. so stop lying pfluggie

DeletedUser

Wait, OK. So you call someone a chump, for not attacking you. But only after you call them a chump for attacking weaker players. Which is it, is someone a bully for attacking a smaller player or a chump for NOT attacking them?

And because someone only helped you a FEW times, out of kindness, you now flame out on him and call him names.....and this is all starts because you took ONE city?

Hmmm. You use the word chump a lot. It's like some drive in theatre somewhere in nowhere Nebraska just had a 1960's movie marathon and you just learned a new word.

Being prissy towards someone who helped you out when you needed it......real class, good job there cupcake.

and how does u being a bully and attacking a 1 city player exclude you from being a chump for not attacking me.. these 2 are not exclusive .they are different spectrums of the bully chump rainbow

DeletedUser

though i didnt get the city,, i will chalk it as a win,, we stopped craptye from taking the first artemesia city,, and actually landed the first and only cs.. aftyer craptye did all the heavy lifting.. sadly the support wasnt there to hold my cs.. but its still a win,, as this sad lot of bullies was unable to land a cs on a city that is literally in their own backyard... ahahahahahahahahahahaa,, bums abd bullies you all are,, bums and bullies

DeletedUser

the bully bums have finally decide to attack me,, oh wait, spoke to soon.. its 3ls and 2 pegs per atack.. or whatever myth is in ur attacks maybe 2 harpies.. whatever it is,, it is a sad display for the bumbullies of the server.. spamming me with distant attacks, for what purpose? why would u bring such filth into the game? oh, i guess its ur m.o. (modus operandi) for the inarticulate. such a sad dis[play for a supposedly proud and powerful alliance.. you and your group is everything thats wrong with this game and the world in general