EGW wasted their time

DeletedUser9358

better luck next time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Uhhh not to throw you under a bus but I gained some respect for EGW today....They knew when, where, and how to get in and if this had been 2 speed+ you'd be in the rim because us and EoD wouldn't have made it there in time...They didn't get their butts handed to them at all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not really Chilli, we did find out that ER can't defend one of their own.....it took ER and LD just over 13 hrs I believe, to kill the CS, and even you weren't really sure it would be killed lol. You can't fight your own battles, you had to run behind another alliance...and there was only SEVEN of us participating from EWG...just what does that say about ER lol. It's no wonder you had so many players running over to LD. I feel badly for Mike. He's a great leader and doesn't deserve this.

You also may want to explain to some of those players that lost their units what all of this is about....

[14:40:58] Chilli: i got up 45 mins before my alarm today..lol...
[14:41:14] Chilli: wonder what made me do that? must have had a feeling..lol

hmmm it might have something to do with the fact that before Chilli "went to bed" anna spied on him, was caught after draining 5k from Chilli's cave (which fyi is level 5 and therefore doesn't HOLD more than 5k). Then I sent a spy a few hrs later at 08:30, which failed, as chilli had topped up his cave some time between anna's spy and 08:30...therefore KNOWING that it had been emptied already. So I drained his cave again before getting my report at 09:00 (CS Launch time). Then anna sent yet another spy at around 12:00 and was denied the first time because...you guessed it, chilli had topped up his cave YET AGAIN. I don't know about anyone else, but given the status of the relationship, if that had been me, I'd have raised the alarm and battened down the hatches as soon as I saw that report indicating Anna had a failed spy attempt and then again when the report for my failed spy attempt showed up. I'm not even going to mention the failed spy report at 12:00 as that was AFTER the CS was launched....meaning, Chilli topped up his cave AFTER the CS was launched.

oh yeah...the funniest part about this entire story is that the CS was launched at 09:00 so he KNEW about it well before the below shout out at 14:39 lol. Can we say TIMELY!!!!

[14:39:03] Chilli: i am under siege!!!!!!
[14:39:15] Chilli: lee has a cs in
[14:39:22] Chilli: just awoke to this now

ER members tried, but just couldn't deliver. What saved your bacon was LD. Had Forseti not taken it out, we knew that Dboy would have. Your allies saved your rear, and you should at least acknowledge that and give them the kudos they deserve. Imo, you should also be explaining the above, but that's between you guys to sort out. We have the failed and successful spy reports...just in case :p

Oh, and chilli....happy birthday, I suspect that the events of your birthday will just be a early omen of events that continue for you throughout your time in Delos ;)

DeletedUser9358

you are 100% wrong about the cs on the way and i topped my cave....i was in bed....so keep dreaming this up sassy.

DeletedUser

Today has been a very educating (and fun) day. I saw half the world band together against your crazy little alliance and I accidentally sniped a cs that you would have been all but helpless to defend against. My support was still sitting there when I got off the line at work 15 minutes after the cs that practically breezed it's way into one of it's harbors was destroyed. I killed the momentum that I'm sure would have been the beginning of the end for you guys, but I feel confident in the fact that it's only the beginning.

DeletedUser

And yet.... I'm willing to wager this is news to you as of now isn't it?

DeletedUser

yes Chilli I know you topped up your cave...three times, that's the point. I can provide you or anyone else with our spy reports both the failed ones and the successful ones if you like. It clearly shows how much was drained, the cave level and the times. Can't really argue that they were topped up or the times, which means that you knew the CS was enroute....or you were using a program to auto top your cave, one of the two. Based on the amounts in the cave being less than full, I'm guessing it's not a program, but manual top ups.

lol @ nd, you saw ER's butt get saved by another alliance because ER couldn't stand tall against a 7, yes, that's right, a 7 member alliance. If you chose to twist that and make it into a pink fuzzy bunny that smells of cotton candy that's your choice. I'm not going to argue the point, as the proof has already been given.

actually nd, we knew about the CS the moment it was launched. Sorry folks, I have no idea how to insert in game forum stuff in here, so the format is wonky, but you get the gist of it.

quoteeditdelete
unshapedchimpeus 2012-11-16 23:53
CS incoming to old git from Tridith (Aurora)
1. 1. Sparta M44 (3954 points)
quoteeditdelete

We had even a few players set their alarms to wake up to send LS at it lol. I thought that you taking out your pact alliance member's CS was an accident on your part, I didn't realize that you did it on purpose. Not really sure why you would do that to be honest. I do however know that your few LS killed what would have been killed 2 seconds later by a snipe of 45 LS. If you're requiring further proof, please feel free to ask Aurora to confirm...well, if you're still on good terms that is.

report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9358

i think it is funny at how hard you are pushy that i apparently saw the cs coming...its like youre trying to say you were doing this while i was on....yes i knew of the spies...but i had ZERO incoming anything when i went off the comp....so you keep on telling yourself whatever it is you need to....nothing will change the fact that you guys waited till i was off (and you knew when) before you sent any attacks...

DeletedUser

nothing will change the fact that you guys waited till i was off (and you knew when) before you sent any attacks...

Seriously, Chilli, you expect fairness or something? I send 6K spies most of the time because it typically beats newbies with requirement-meeting caves. You got lucky. Accept that and grow some paranoia or someone will end up leaving you on the rim.

EGW wants to war LD though? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5554

i think it is funny at how hard you are pushy that i apparently saw the cs coming...its like youre trying to say you were doing this while i was on....yes i knew of the spies...but i had ZERO incoming anything when i went off the comp....so you keep on telling yourself whatever it is you need to....nothing will change the fact that you guys waited till i was off (and you knew when) before you sent any attacks...

Chilli seriously you saw the spy reports coming and didn't do much...You told me you got a spy and I believe I said watch out...wake up to us having to snipe a well entrenched cs instead of doing other things...

DeletedUser31161

well congrats to Chilli. i am *cough cough* so happy for you >:) if they dont rim you we will

DeletedUser

well congrats to Chilli. i am *cough cough* so happy for you >:) if they dont rim you we will

Seriously? Myrms a dodgy 1, LD a solid 7. And I dunno why you're offering congratulations after booting one of your members because he was being conquered. If your alliance does that, how are they ever gonna get to conquer anyone?

DeletedUser31161

i dont know what you're talking about. :rolleyes: facts are better then opinions

DeletedUser

mrpenguin244 you are ~9:12:22 hours away by Light Ship & ~39:03:36 by colony ship. Don't temp me to rim you just for talking trash. You are not as far away as you think.

Sorry nod & I will

DeletedUser

My opinion is: Myrms leadership will kick you.. If you tell them a Colony ship is coming to your city.

DeletedUser

EGW wants to war LD though? :rolleyes:

no lol, I reread my post and i can't even figure out how you got that, mind you I've just woken from a nap and all the marbles aren't going in the same direction yet, so if I missed something let me clarify....no we don't lol

DeletedUser31161

no lol, I reread my post and i can't even figure out how you got that, mind you I've just woken from a nap and all the marbles aren't going in the same direction yet, so if I missed something let me clarify....no we don't lol

so when did you reread it. after you edited it just to double check :p

DeletedUser

Why in the world would I snipe the cs on purpose? I'm not proud of doing it, I messed up and am over it. I wanted to get the ls in close in case of a defense snipe. Anyway, if everyone knew about the cs why was my support still sitting there when I came back 15 minutes later? Unless you are saying chimp just trusts you guys to take care of him (that's sure what it looks like.)

Btw I was convinced Anna was insane when I got a message telling me I'm not the one that sniped it and I needed to change the info on the externals. Lol, I got two cs. One was Tridith and the other was some guy I got supporting today. They are both sitting on my wall big as life.
Code:
[font=Courier New]City wall
[color=#0000ff]═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
Defeated...
...as an attacker (1341)
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img.php?type=f&list=A1.B1.C1.D1.E1.C2.B2.G2.A4[/img]
  537   315   244    76    11     8    29     1   120 
...as a defender (1549)
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img.php?type=f&list=B1.C1.D1.E1.F1.C2.B2.A2.G2[/img]
 1055    37   248   102    30    46     5    25     1 
[color=#0000ff]═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/color]
Losses...
...as an attacker (820)
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img.php?type=f&list=A1.B1.C1.D1.E1.C3.C2[/img]
   49   315    79   203   136     1    37 
...as a defender (330)
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/img.php?type=f&list=A1.B1.C1.D1.E1.B2[/img]
  250     4    46    12     5    13 
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.1.10 created by Potusek[/font]