Elite Force- New Recruiting Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is common knowledge that Knights Empire recruits from Knights Academy. What is not so common, is that, and everyone should know, is they are also an academy for Elite Force.

....All the members to KA are free to join KE or EF....

As you can clearly see from Knights Academy members are Elite Force members in training.

They have even gotten so bold as to start speaking for Elite Force and making war plans for those that do not join them

Lloydino on 6/4/11 at 10:21 PM

if your alliance would like to live please merge into the last legions alliance or face being destroyed by elite force
u have 3 days to choose and/or merge into them as they will be liberated and made into our academy

sincerely
Lloydino

As you can see, some of the members might have joined by force. I feel sorry for those members. I don't believe in the "join us or die tactic" they are using to fill in their ranks. I believe small alliances should be allowed to grow without fear that the #1 ranked alliance attacking them.

I think those fighting Elite Force should see Knights Academy as nothing more then what they are The Elite Academy ..... and eliminate them from their oceans.

DeletedUser

Let me share couple of thoughts regarding the post:

1)The message seems a bit weird. Why alleged member of the KA would threaten someone else to join last legions alliance? :eek:

2)It is correct that Lloydino is a member of KA. At the time the message has been writen he was not. Lloydino has joined the alliance. on 6/5/11 at 3:03 PM.

3)I got the feeling that everything that is linked with EF, KE, KA in the minds of some seem planned in detail by evil mastermaind James. Whoever does it, i can assure you, is wrong. It is impossible to controll in details deeds of all single players having 250 members not mentioning 3 alliances together.

4)Finally, Whatever, I want to thank you to pointing out the issue, it seems interesting in deed why Lloydino has been changing aliance twice within last couple of days. Think it worth of investigating.

Regards

DeletedUser3569

James is a pretty good manipulator, he learned from Lefty pretty well, and i can't see why he shouldn't continue.
It has worked with 120% of the EF members, as long as they appear to be winning wars

DeletedUser

Gox1 you have been honest so far,and you seemed liked fair person,but now it looks like you think we all are fools,the guy Lloydino change alliances last month from EF to KA more then once so it really doesnt mater where he was when he announced that and certainly you all knew about that..or on the other hand you have no idea what is going on in your alliance/s.

I agree with Whatever in disliking the tactics join or die,especially for small or new alliances,let them be I would propose,especially when you have enough enemies to face..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

thanks for posting this whateverr, good information.

and i too hate the join or die tactics. alliances who use those tactics have no pride. all small alliances should have a chance to grow.

DeletedUser10295

Elite Force- New Recruiting Tool ? NO thats unfair and very misleading

Very disengenuous title of this thread.

For you to equate the recruitment tactics of some minor league player in an academy alliance with Elite Force proper is to paint with far too broad a brushstroke.

Please go back to submitting posts & starting threads that were cogent, relavent and interesting to read.

DeletedUser16560

:eek:Wow, i knew EF (master of puppets) runs KE via Adamberr but now that they run KA also it's news for me :eek: ... It's like they EF MRA #2 trying to run KA MRA #1 or is it vice versa, #1 running #2 ? dunno anymore :heh:

Could we see a merge on the horizon? Elite Knights Academy Force :D (500+ members :eek:)

One thing i do know! EF keeps expanding and making/forcing/recruiting prisoners along the way...i've seen they do it to a bunch of alliances and to KE including (Ramurdas is my hero, he never gave in and fought to the last city)...http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/802312/colonizations?page=1

Thats what happens when young non fighter(s) leaders are in charge of alliances and don't know nothing about honor and conduct, they use and abuse everything and everybody unscrupulously...

This and orchestrating the dissolution of Third is just despicable :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15946

Sorry, I couldn't... I couldn't resist :D

MOP.png

DeletedUser

THey had no reason to disband my alliance but i will try to rebuild it! It will be a difficult job but i know that with the help of my friends i will bring it back! Hey EF, see you on battlefield again!

DeletedUser

EF = Epic Fail.

They don't need an epic alliance like BA to bring them down. Just straight up gameplay is tearing them apart. There's no need to brag on stats, cities taken, or players who have quit because of us. Give it a month and JNC will say "EF had a good long run, the best Eta has ever seen. But my real life has gotten in the way and things just aren't the same with the leadership."

Feed it to someone who cares. I'm making it my personal mission to make sure I get as many of your members to quit from 100+ attacks every 3 days by my hand.

DeletedUser

:eek:Wow, i knew EF (master of puppets) runs KE via Adamberr but now that they run KA also it's news for me :eek: ... It's like they EF MRA #2 trying to run KA MRA #1 or is it vice versa, #1 running #2 ? dunno anymore :heh:

Could we see a merge on the horizon? Elite Knights Academy Force :D (500+ members :eek:)

One thing i do know! EF keeps expanding and making/forcing/recruiting prisoners along the way...i've seen they do it to a bunch of alliances and to KE including (Ramurdas is my hero, he never gave in and fought to the last city)...http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/802312/colonizations?page=1

Thats what happens when young non fighter(s) leaders are in charge of alliances and don't know nothing about honor and conduct, they use and abuse everything and everybody unscrupulously...

This and orchestrating the dissolution of Third is just despicable :rolleyes:

Hugo, I didn't expect this from you...
Attacking your old alliances in open forums just to gain some cheers from people is not worthy a good player...
#
I feel personally offended by your words, if you want to play like this then I will say a few words myself to explain your profile a bit since you made a personal attack on me.

Open bashing of KA is also inappropriate, did you forget where you came from? Do you expect all players to start with 50 cities and ready to fight? they start in MRA's quite often and learn the game step by step (that's how I started).

About Ramurdas- you don't know much about north KE and about me as I can see now... Ramurdas survived strictly because of the deal I made with James to take him in TE and letting him rebuild (he had 14 city slots then I think and one last city left). He is a good guy but at the time wasn't a very good fighter- hence the colonisations.

Please, if you ever thought that I am doing ANYTHING against KE and for the benefit of someone else, I would expect you to tell me in a message not in a forum rant...

If you do not understand my actions in the past I will explain quickly-
we merged with TE in the north to enable ourselves to finally have an even fight with BA, Fate and LoP and to convince UF of our intentions for the future. I never would have done this if I believed that it will not benefit our situation.
What I have done then: made LoP disband, Fate leaders leave, destabilise BA and ultimately made BA fall apart.
(creation of CR was also the factor in this as well as great fighting from UF and TE, I appreciate that)

I do not see a single thing that I could possible have done AGAINST KE strictly to help EF.
I would have left KE months ago if I wouldn't care about KE.
Actually you were my designated founder once (to lead KE) and you decided to leave instead but yet you are judging me saying that I'm disloyal and working secretly for EF benefit???
I mean COME ON!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

long expected answers,

Cant belive how creative you people can be. Particulary disappointed about Whatever. Even though we fighting under diffrents banners i used to anxiusly waiting for every single post of yours. Always professionalm using stats to support its briliant conclusions.

And now what?!? The story of Lloydino full of gaps like the Swiss chess.

Sorry for being boring but i have to say that again. The guy has not been a member of the KA once requesting the person to join this alliance.

Not sure if you noticed, i guess not, the KA got doublesized last month. Perhaps you can understand how difficult is to put all the stuff together considering the circumstances. The tactic we choosed is to give a local commanders as much freedom in their as we can. This is in line with the alliance mission of beeing freedom friendly alliance.

No dubts,this approach is risky.$ Especially if your strategy involves rapid growth like the KA one.

Lloydino, is not the KA commander, not even a member, therefore the policy he applies is his own. The issue of him changing alliances so quickly will be investigated.

Does anyone care to explain what Adamberr has to do with it? What the KA has got to do with it?

I do understand thugh it fit to your political needs at this stage of the conflict. Anything that can cause mistrust between the EF, KE, KA is welcome. Also any news that can discourage the other players to join.

I got a bad news for you. We are growing in numbers, and you will not stop that.

DeletedUser

Does anyone care to explain what Adamberr has to do with it? What the KA has got to do with it?

need you to follow along.

1) Adamberr is the leader of Knights Empire.
2) Knights Empire is the parent alliance to Knights Academy.
3) Knights Academy are using questionable tactics by recruiting Elite Force agents and giving them power to influence everything in Elite Forces favor.
4) Members of Knights Academy are more likely to join Elite Force then Knights Empire due to recent deals.

The leader of the parent alliance always takes the blame for their junior alliances mistakes whether they knew everything about the situation or not.

Knights Academy unlike Knights Empire is directly helping Elite Force in every way they can. When Knights Academy agreed to allow Elite Force to freely recruit from them. With or without knowing it they became and academy for Elite Force.

Yes, I blame Adamberr for Elite Force misuse of his academy but, i also blame the academy itself.

DeletedUser

well well, all i see here is KE and KA truning a blind eye to the goings on of the lowest form of game play, bullying small alliance to join. if you have a training alliance you are held for there actions, end of story. your clearly lieing to cover yourself about the movments of this player, well you have been found out you little worms. i have just turned both your alliances red. see you in battle or will you hide like always?

DeletedUser

well well, all i see here is KE and KA truning a blind eye to the goings on of the lowest form of game play, bullying small alliance to join. if you have a training alliance you are held for there actions, end of story. your clearly lieing to cover yourself about the movments of this player, well you have been found out you little worms. i have just turned both your alliances red. see you in battle or will you hide like always?

you again with your made up stories about things you know nothing of?

this is the quote whateverr brought up:
Lloydino on 6/4/11 at 10:21 PM

if your alliance would like to live please merge into the last legions alliance or face being destroyed by elite force
u have 3 days to choose and/or merge into them as they will be liberated and made into our academy

sincerely
Lloydino

What do I have in common with the last legions alliance???????????
I dont even have the will to check them out...
This lloydino also says that they have 3 days or they will be made into their academy. By saying that obviously he means EF academy therefore meaning he works for EF (I doubt he had instructions to do so BTW).
UNLESS you think he wants to create an academy for the knights academy....

Start reading with understanding, OR stop trying to twist some poor guys words into whatever you want it to be.

I never use/used tactics like that and I don't approve of my friends using those either, the simple fact that this guy have been a member of KA for few days doesn't mean he represents the alliance, or even myself.

Stop looking for some evil plots where there obviously aren't any.

DeletedUser

lol more and more lies. the fact that you dont want to get to the bottom of the matter shows to me your hiding something or know about the whole thing. you can be botherd to come on there but not get to the bottom of someone dragging your name and your alliances name through the mud? some leader you are.

DeletedUser

lol more and more lies. the fact that you dont want to get to the bottom of the matter shows to me your hiding something or know about the whole thing. you can be botherd to come on there but not get to the bottom of someone dragging your name and your alliances name through the mud? some leader you are.

please explain where did this lloydino said anything abou ME, KE or even KA?

the only correlation was that he was a member of KA for few days, but as you know anyone can be a member of KA, that doesn't mean he represents the KA leadership or worse KE and myself.

I don't need to find out anything because I do not care about some minor talks between minor meaningless alliances.

I believe Gox1 (KA leader) will investigate this lloydino guy,
I have plenty of things to do in KE.

DeletedUser

Well, the implication seems to be either duplicity or incompetence. Neither is particularly flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.