Elite Force- New Recruiting Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Give it a month and JNC will say "EF had a good long run, the best Eta has ever seen. But my real life has gotten in the way and things just aren't the same with the leadership."

Excuse me? EF or shall I say TE will be here for a long time no matter what happens. We all have things going in our personal lives and that has nothing to do with you or anyone else on this game thanks, it's our own business.

But yeah, as I was saying, TE will be here for a long time making this world interesting.

DeletedUser

But yeah, as I was saying, TE will be here for a long time making this world interesting.

Interesting in what way? You call interesting to dissolve an alliance? Or you call interesting to be the "super power of north" :p and then you become a part of north :p

Your bad ways to lead your alliance makes this war interesting!

For my personal opinion, the only thing that makes ETA interesting are :

1- The alliances

2- The wars

3- The great players!!! ;)

I dont think that ETA is interesting just because is TE here :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well as many people said in January... TE made the world interesting when they first fought against Team Black. Before that, Eta didn't have much going on & nearly every alliance was holding hands singing about peace.

You keep saying I'm a bad leader but that's your opinion, you are not in my alliance and many in TE will disagree with you. As I keep saying if I was such a bad leader, my alliance would remove me as leader or would constantly complain but they have not.

DeletedUser13936

James your a pretty good leader. it takes a lot of skills to put together an alliance like TE and keep it intact and satisfy so many players all at once.

also TE is making eta interesting. they started the war that made eta fun again.

i may not like TE but you have to admit they have done some great things and some bad things, like any alliance.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
James your a pretty good leader. it takes a lot of skills to put together an alliance like TE and keep it intact and satisfy so many players all at once.

also TE is making eta interesting. they started the war that made eta fun again.

i may not like TE but you have to admit they have done some great things and some bad things, like any alliance.

No alliance is perfect, every alliance does good things and bad things, so yeah I agree with your point.

DeletedUser

kleviskalajsi First i would say that their is no real love loss between us but...

I would like to also say sorry for your alliance being disbanded. This is not an acceptable way of playing in my opinion. I mean it does happen but thats a tactic for early stages in a world. Worlds like Eta should be past that

DeletedUser13936

my only question about the disband is...if you and the other leaders did not approve why did you let the player who disbanded the alliance into your alliance? was there a lack of information?

DeletedUser

Ok HiHi i would say lack of info/communication. If i can pull it up i will post some info on how it happened but i didnt receive said info till it started being talked about on the forums.

This was my main reason for thinking about stepping out of The Elite.

Due to the size and the need for qualified supervision/leadership it was a bit of a free for all. This is what i couldnt stand the most. I kept feeling like i was the last to know about current events.

The merge made an alliance that was just to large to lead effectively.

I would offer a bit of advice to anyone that thinks such a massive alliance could be a good thing....NO NO NO NO Its so much funner to be a smaller, tighter group of mates that work together well.

One last thing to rocky.

you keep saying that their must be some hard feelings about the De-merger. The best way i can answer that is like this.

I am so very glad that it happened that its really hard to be mad in any way. The only thing i could say that should have been handled better is not just dropping out but rather speak with leadership and express your intent and then follow thru with it. So maybe a little hard feelings in that respect but thats all

DeletedUser13936

i see what you mean. if you recruit so many players its impossible to keep up with things, everything gets cluttered, tempers rise and so many players are unsatisfied. it would take a huge team of leaders to lead even a 150-200 alliance.

also it brought new enemies to TE because UF was any many wars that TE were not in, same thing happening in KE and KA now. it was a smart choice to turn EF back into TE.

DeletedUser

kleviskalajsi First i would say that their is no real love loss between us but...

I would like to also say sorry for your alliance being disbanded. This is not an acceptable way of playing in my opinion. I mean it does happen but thats a tactic for early stages in a world. Worlds like Eta should be past that

Ya but you recruited that guy who dissolved my alliance, so this means that you were the head of it

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Ya but you recruited that guy who dissolved my alliance, so this means that you were the head of it

Me or rygarr didn't personally recruit the guy who disbanded your alliance. In all honesty, I or my other founders knew nothing about this guys plans and we didn't tell or make him do anything, he did it by himself. One of my ocean commanders invited him.

I'm not saying it wasn't EF who did it, I'm just saying maybe one of UF's ocean commanders was in contact with the guy.

DeletedUser

And why have you invited him? what kind of interes do you have from a guy who has shown hisself as traitor and a big coward????

DeletedUser

half of this world is full of traitors and cowards. grow up, look up people and their alliance changes and you will learn a lot.

DeletedUser

HIHIpeople, rygarr have you ever heard about the decentralisation?

James hit the spot on this one saying:

I'm not saying it wasn't EF who did it, I'm just saying maybe one of UF's ocean commanders was in contact with the guy.

You guys sound like samurays not knowing that the age of powder has come. Dreaming about your nice and cosy small alliances. The key is in having good local commanders able to run the local issues almost independently.

Perhaps i am wrong saying that your feudal alliances are dinosaurs. New age of the alliances will come, more flexible and able to adapt to the local environment.

DeletedUser3569

JNC, you truly are a piece of work.
Just because one of a ex-UF member invites a player that disbanded an enemy alliance, you call that a bad thing. Maybe he didn;t do it under your orderrs but his motive was clear, and he did it, it wasn't the nicest thing to do, but it was funny, and made the game more interesting.

DeletedUser

half of this world is full of traitors and cowards. grow up, look up people and their alliance changes and you will learn a lot.

I have 25 alliance changes but I am not a traitor or a coward. I was just bored and always wanted to lead my own alliance in my early stages of Grep. I still kind of want to lead my own alliance but that is never going to happen in this world. Plus I never knew about Grepostats at the time...

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I didn't say I invited him... Please read what I am saying *sigh* I can't be asked with this, people need to read twice & clearly before they accuse you of stuff.

DeletedUser13936

i know this page wouldn't exist it klevwhatishisname had read your post :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.