Embarrassing much?

DeletedUser

Isn't it a bit embarrassing that the 12/13th strongest alliance is an academy? I think it is... I have nothing against Zodiac or TGO, I just feel it's.... not right some how :eek:

DeletedUser

yeah, I just realised... :/

I just calculated, if they merged they would be 5th with 14,627,300 points.
Pretty good if you ask me, better than 7th and 13th :)

DeletedUser

zodiac usd to be castor as you all should know even though most of its good players left to tgo many also moved in plus a few players stayed there

DeletedUser

Isn't it a bit embarrassing that the 12/13th strongest alliance is an academy? I think it is... I have nothing against Zodiac or TGO, I just feel it's.... not right some how :eek:

Embarrassing... for alliances under Zodiac.

DeletedUser

Their on the 1rst page there are a ton of alliances under them, 3712 to be exact.

Even though Zodiac is our academy alliance, our average points is higher than many "main" alliances under us.
TGO is ranked in the top 5 in terms of alliance point average among the top 12.

DeletedUser

thats basicly the reason tgo is not gonna merge with Zodic since we'd like to keep our average points up

DeletedUser

There is nothing embarassing about being a strong academy alliance. It's not wrong. It just shows you that we're well organised and strong.

DeletedUser14962

zodiacs a great alliance for anyone weak to reasonably powerful, if i was starting out i would have joined it. Personally from an alliance perspective i really dont see the point but thats just me ;)

DeletedUser

well my friend that is why you are not a leader, as you can not see the bennfits or pottential of a training academy

il give ehw a quick hint

some players are full on attacking aggressive players making conquests all to often, and need little or no mummy cuddles

and on then on the other end of the spectrum you have players who need answers to questions, and need to be shown the ropes and learn many lessons to pre-pair them for war and how to attack efficiently and the art of defending

basicly ceratin players are aggressive attacking conquest hungry players, who need space on the forum just for conquests, that is it

then there is players who are learning how to surrvive, and how to securley expand their empire

a speicialzed academy had to be introduced so smaller players can learn the game without hindering the progress of the allready well established players

love and marriage love and marriage, they go together like a horse and carriage

DeletedUser14962

woah chill, i never meant that zodiacs a bad alliance (its one of the better ones) or anything but i just think the only way people are ever going to adapt to an aggressive alliance is if there part of one. They can be taught just post simple guides or have them contact ocean leaders if there unsure of anything, thats the best way in my view.
However i do know what you mean there are people who can hinder the alliance by posting ignoring the rules and they become very annoying but the majority contribute well to the alliance, whether its through divine powers resources or even the combined help of a whole bunch of them.
I think it would be difficult to keep cgood communications with the parent alliance as well but i f youve found a way good for you

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Typhon here. I honestly have never seen the point of an academy alliance. I mean, why not just use a single alliance. I have found guides and chat are an easy way to teach a player the basics in an aggressive conquest hungry alliance.

DeletedUser

well my friend that is why you are not a leader, as you can not see the bennfits or pottential of a training academy

il give ehw a quick hint

some players are full on attacking aggressive players making conquests all to often, and need little or no mummy cuddles

and on then on the other end of the spectrum you have players who need answers to questions, and need to be shown the ropes and learn many lessons to pre-pair them for war and how to attack efficiently and the art of defending

basicly ceratin players are aggressive attacking conquest hungry players, who need space on the forum just for conquests, that is it

then there is players who are learning how to surrvive, and how to securley expand their empire

a speicialzed academy had to be introduced so smaller players can learn the game without hindering the progress of the allready well established players

love and marriage love and marriage, they go together like a horse and carriage

Nicely put.

DeletedUser

i think they should merge it`d be pretty good to have an academy alliance as number 5:)

DeletedUser

we will probarly never do that as it would put our point average down

DeletedUser

yup we all hate low averages. its my personal mission to be above our average Accadmy is where we put some players that need help. if we grow to big we might split into a brother allaince