Embarrassing much?

DeletedUser

yeh why tell someone no they cant join an alliance if they are to low give them a good acadamy for that alliance they can get in until they are strong enough to go to the main alliance. i for one think acadamies are good ideas.

DeletedUser

I still disagree with academies but I guess im in the minority

DeletedUser

Me too don't like academies , and as far as I know the co-operation between main Alliance and Academy isn't very good as most of the players don't even care about the Academy (and I agree with them)

DeletedUser

Zodiac work very well with TGO. Perhapse having an academy to vet their incoming merges through might have saved EOW a big headache.

DeletedUser

heres what happened
castor+out of order chaos=TGO for those who met the requirements
Zodiac those who didn't or needed training or those who chose to stay

DeletedUser

I know how an academy works, I am just saying that it is normally a better idea just to have everyone in the same alliance for coordination sake.

DeletedUser

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this point Phish. Being in an alliance that has an academy the benefits of it are plain to see. Zodiac is a strong alliance in its own right but is also the reason that The Gemini Order is in such good shape.

Our inactivity is kept to a minimum, we don't need to recruit, and our average and BPA is high. We can easily co-ordinate through shared forums. It basically leaves TGO free to pursue its own goals relatively unhindered.

DeletedUser

Academies are purely not to 'train' players but just not too put their average down

DeletedUser

Academies are purely not to 'train' players but just not too put their average down

Not always true.

I lead the academy of the #1, and if we(the council) thinks a player is ready for the main alliance he'll go there. From the start (12th of march) untill now only 18 players went to the main alliance, all the others either need to grow, or will be kicked..

DeletedUser

tyroncs said:

I can only speak for the relationship between TGO and Zodiac here but since you posted after me I'm assuming your refering to my post.

In that case you couldn't be further from the truth. Yes Zodiac helps to keep our average high but we could do that without Zodiac simply by not inviting small players. The real function of Zodiac is to bring small players up to TGO standards at which point they can move on to our alliance. In this way we keep a steady flow of quality proven players coming into TGO without having to recruit strangers who haven't proven themselves to us.

DeletedUser

agreed thoguh with teh merge with castor there wasn't much we could do