EN and TRB: Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Joint Declaration of War

This is a Declaration of War on Virus by Eviction Notice and Temporal Rho-bustion.

Since the beginning of Rho Virus has undoubtedly been the dominant alliance in ocean 55. However, recent events have led Virus to expand outside of their home ocean into waters occupied by other alliances. They justified their actions as self-defense, expanding as a way to secure the territory around their world wonder islands. These islands were chosen by Virus leadership, not other alliances. As a lack of poor planning they must secure even more territory outside of their ocean. Impeding growth and expansion of other alliances in the oceans where Virus expansion is taking place. Furthermore, Virus’s actions are not only gaining themselves buffer zones to keep alliances from their islands they are taking away the said ocean’s native alliance’s buffers away; harming their own security for the crucial WW phase.

Both Eviction Notice and Temporal Rho-bustion have tried diplomatic negotiations with Virus. However, the progress that was made in those discussions regressed over time.

Discussions between EN and Virus have broken down on more than one occasion. Leading to no formal agreement besides that Eviction Notice is not to conquer or recruit in ocean 55 and Virus is not to conquer or recruit in ocean 44. Virus took advantage of the lack of no agreement in ocean 54 to recruit players, conquer and found cities. The recruits that were joining Virus were not players in a normal situation. They were refugees of war and had lost cities to Eviction Notice. Despite protests, invites continued to be sent. Fed up with Virus’s ways Eviction Notice stopped any further discussions. In recent days Virus took a town in ocean 44, the heart of the empire for Eviction Notice.

Temporal Rho-bustion had an agreement in place where Virus was allowed to take cities two islands into ocean 45 and TRB would not conquer/recruit in ocean 55. Virus used this buffer zone that was granted to reinforce their western border, but out of greed continued to proceed further into ocean 45.

Both Eviction Notice and Temporal Rho-bustion recognize that more diplomatic discussions may have helped improve the situation. But due to past experiences with Virus both alliances were in serious doubt that Virus would keep up their end of the deal. Also, Virus’s actions on the external forums are egotistical, self indulgent and crude. Both alliances struggle to grasp the reasons behind Virus’s actions. By doing absolutely nothing on the server they have become the cockiest. This is why diplomatic options were tossed out.

In short form, Virus’s gross overexpansion in oceans that are not theirs, their previous actions in formal accords and their attitudes have led to a Declaration of War on them by Eviction Notice and Temporal Rho-bustion.

Virus, May your destruction be swift and painful!

DeletedUser

"I am so excited... and I just can't hide it..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will be happier than a Rastafarian with a pound of BC bud :)

DeletedUser

Seems as if someones about to lose O55 :) Everyone outside of Virus is rooting for you lot! EN And TRB are working out the cure :p

DeletedUser7213

Seems as if someones about to lose O55 :) Everyone outside of Virus is rooting for you lot! EN And TRB are working out the cure :p

LOL Jubier, do you even play in Rho anymore?:p
:D

Keep it up, you might be gifted an account, right?

*waiting for the -rep*

DeletedUser

LOL Jubier, do you even play in Rho anymore?:p
:D

Keep it up, you might be gifted an account, right?

You know I don't, told you like three times :p

Sure i wouldn't mind, as long as its in range of Virus and has a few city slots ;) I do miss playing with TRB.

*also waiting for the -rep, rho forums are the only place i recieve them*

DeletedUser5568

Lady Acacia standing on the battlement gazing upon the fire and smoke of her allies, seeing the green flags of friendship replaced with red flags of an enemy, her head dropped for but a second then, raising it proudly with a smile she told her commanders, let them come. We have prepared for this moment.

The fact that Eviction Notice (what an oxymoron that is) and Temporal Rho-bustion choose to declare on the public forum before actually telling Virus, shows no courage. Temporal Rho-bustion dropping a pact without notice and attacking when I was told that if they should ever decide to go to war with Virus we would be given a week notice to prepare is very reminicent of the back stabbing ways of Eviction Notice. So the gauntlet has been thrown down, accepted, picked up and thrown back into your faces.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7213

You know I don't, told you like three times :p

Sure i wouldn't mind, as long as its in range of Virus and has a few city slots ;) I do miss playing with TRB.

Yes, because you were ever so successful when you began playing. :)

DeletedUser5568

I was typing fast but it's fixed... I am after all human... :p

DeletedUser

Thought you were some sort of god?

She is like Jesus in the sense that she is a god, but this is her mortal form here on earth... Sheeesh aren't you familiar with the holy Trinity: The Daughter, The Mother, and The Holy Ghost?"