EN and TRB: Declaration of War

DeletedUser

last I checked Jesus didnt make mistakes, bro.

lol :D

Looks good. Wonder how long Virus can hold their own for... :pro:

She is like Jesus in the sense that she is a god, but this is her mortal form here on earth... Sheeesh aren't you familiar with the holy Trinity: The Daughter, The Mother, and The Holy Ghost?"

No true Goddess would type themselves :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

Jesus was human. LOL

last I checked I didnt say he wasnt, but pretty sure he also didnt make many typing errors, he could after all walk on water so Im guessing simple motor function wasnt beyond his reach.

DeletedUser5568

Really guys this is not the place to get into a religious battle, and comparing me to Jesus is just wrong.

it's a game and I don't want anyone thinking I consider myself to be godly or even close... the fact that I make mistakes makes me human the fact that DT had to point it out makes him feel like he's caught me doing something wrong... nothing more...

DeletedUser16292

I am sure he asked to be crucified... He just walked up to the Romans and said Nail me to this cross you know, it is essential for me to save your soul...

Should probably read up on your scripture bro if your gonna say this kinda stuff. Wouldnt want people to think your ignorant about what your talking about ;)

DeletedUser7213

last I checked I didnt say he wasnt, but pretty sure he also didnt make many typing errors, he could after all walk on water so Im guessing simple motor function wasnt beyond his reach.

He couldn't walk on water, that is a myth.

DeletedUser16292

Also

dt apologizes for not being able to post a proper rebuttle but he is currently in the process of taking a town from Virus in ocean 55. Thanks.

And yes Vikingr this must be proof that I am some sort of multi or side kick for DT ;)

DeletedUser

I listen to Lady, not you, but I will gladly move along to how much of a noob you are :)

DeletedUser16292

Ouch, my feelings are hurt, really they are. Some random guy on the internet that doesnt even know me said a mean thing about me :(

Better be careful bro, the forum police are watching

DeletedUser7213

Like Lady A said bro this isnt the time or place for religous battle, why dont you go make a pnp about how awesome you are?

I wasn't going in for a "religious battle". I'm just facetious.

Also, I don't do the PNP's.:p

DeletedUser16292

facetious implies humour, irony, or wit, your post had none.

Maybe you should commission a pnp then? Im sure N2S could whip up another one with blinding speed.

DeletedUser

The fact that Eviction Notice (what an oxymoron that is) and Temporal Rho-bustion (I'd be careful who you choose as bed fellows, they may not use vasiline) choose to declare on the public forum before actually telling Virus, shows no courage. Temporal Rho-bustion dropping a pact without notice and attacking when I was told that if they should ever decide to go to war with Virus we would be given a week notice to prepare is very reminicent of the back stabbing ways of Eviction Notice. So the gauntlet has been thrown down, accepted, picked up and thrown back into your faces.

Funny, you are telling them to be wary of the Eviction Notice back stabbers. Why would you even go down that road, I wonder. Perhaps you are just upset that we have the coolest ally in the game and everyone hates your alliances except those that are in it.

The simple fact is that they are our closest ally. Ever since the days of the real AA EN and TRB have always had a rock solid base. Sure there were a few hiccups here and there but never anything major. Now if you look at your track record with them it is a tad worse. They ALLOW you to take cities two islands into their ocean. So you do that. Then you violate their trust and expand further into it.

Now the EN backstabbing thing, hmm. How hypocritical are you? Remember in our skype chats when you supported us breaking our pact with MR MEN so we could attack them with you? So what happened when we broke our pact.. you stopped attacking them and flipped on us.

Now if you really delve deeper into the "backstabbing" idea you would see that it is your alliance who is the true traitor, lady.

DeletedUser

I listen to Lady, not you, but I will gladly move along to how much of a tool you are :)

Alo,

I would like to make a public apology...
I do not expect forgiveness, but I will refrain from any personal attacks in the future...
Again, I apologize to the forums for my rudeness, ..

- Not2Sane

Looks like you need to make another apology!

DeletedUser7213

facetious implies humour, irony, or wit, your post had none.

Maybe you should commission a pnp then? Im sure N2S could whip up another one with blinding speed.

Indeed, like most of your posts, huh? We're egotistical, LOL pot calling the kettle black more like.

*Facetious: Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

Flippant: Not showing a serious or respectful attitude.

DeletedUser16292

Indeed, like most of your posts, huh? We're egotistical, LOL pot calling the kettle black more like.

*Facetious: Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

Flippant: Not showing a serious or respectful attitude.

-I happen to think alot of my posts are fairly funny, you are of course entitled to your opinion though.
-I never said I wasnt egotistical, in fact Im probably more egotistical than you, but you dont see me on the forum making sure that everyone knows how awesome I think I am by making thirty pnp's in five days
-Thanks for expanding on my defintion of facetious, now people can judge for themselves whether your posts are good or bad (I think we know where I stand on that).

DeletedUser

Looks like you need to make another apology!

Bucephalus, I am sorry for calling you a tool. And when I get the chance, I will show my sincerity by sending a few nukes of love towards one of your cities.

:)

DeletedUser16292

So Mino Im guessing you just kinda glazed over this comment?

Really guys this is not the place to get into a religious battle, and comparing me to Jesus is just wrong.

it's a game and I don't want anyone thinking I consider myself to be godly or even close... the fact that I make mistakes makes me human the fact that DT had to point it out makes him feel like he's caught me doing something wrong... nothing more...

DeletedUser16292

Bucephalus, I am sorry for calling you a tool. And when I get the chance, I will show my sincerity by sending a few nukes of love towards one of your cities.

:)

Thats ok N2S, I posted what I thought of your apology when you made it, shame Im not surprised you already have reason to apologise again.