End of the big players in Gamma?

DeletedUser

As I have been playing the new Grepolis 2 beta, I am finding myslelf less inclined to come back for my daily administration of Gamma.

I am wondering, since I have seen many other big players from Gamma in Beta tester, if they are finding the same thing. Considering beta is speed 10, so much easier interface, a phoencian trader, world wonders, village conquests and widescreen format with popup windows, well, grepolis standard look like Windows 98 compared to grepolis beta tester which is akin to Windows 7.

So, I am asking how many of you are considering dropping gamma now?

Basil

DeletedUser

As I have been playing the new Grepolis 2 beta, I am finding myslelf less inclined to come back for my daily administration of Gamma.

I am wondering, since I have seen many other big players from Gamma in Beta tester, if they are finding the same thing. Considering beta is speed 10, so much easier interface, a phoencian trader, world wonders, village conquests and widescreen format with popup windows, well, grepolis standard look like Windows 98 compared to grepolis beta tester which is akin to Windows 7.

Basil

I wouldn't invest much in a world that is for testing purposes only. Remember, you are just a tester and tests don't last forever. :)

DeletedUser

In quay's words, this is gamma. :D

bossy_furry_slippers.png

DeletedUser

Personally, I don't like the new system. I quit playing the Beta test server because of this..

DeletedUser

Basil

I was the same but as there is subject to reset in beta tester I never kept playing it yes it is easier all the things you say are true I also neglected gamma duties but now I have stopped the beta tester as I know it will go onto the other servers

DeletedUser

Love dem slippers

Hey how did you get my slippers? :heh: :D:D:D

tried to plus rep ya but says I have to spread the love so + rep for that

Same here. I love your posts, klevito. What a sense of humour! Mentally I gave you rep.

DeletedUser

i know i'm not a big player...but the test server is drawing me in :p
i'm spending more and more time on that website rather than en.

DeletedUser

Is the beta the new version that will be what is termed 'Hero World' or is it the update to v2.0?

seems if it was an update only then we will see it soon enough. However, if it is the hero world then that would be a little more interesting.

DeletedUser

Update to v2.0 storm. A conquest only took a matter of minutes though at 1 point so it was ridiculous playing it.

And yeah a hero world beta would be great fun hope 1 comes out soon.

DeletedUser

List players who are quitting

Big players leaving(over 500k or 50+ cities):-
Myprojects(CJ)

Rumored:
Stehardman(CJ)

Anyone else who knows of a player(as above) who has quit, or is going to quit, or had another player take over his/her account, please add to the list.

Basil

DeletedUser

echo118 left CJ to form her own alliance and is being eaten by CJ and others now so I think she must have quit as well :(

DeletedUser

I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! you can't do that daz cause you've stopped me from quitting twice already. Then I read down more i was like GRrrrrrr........... :supermad: It would have been a good april fools tho :p :D

DeletedUser3613

he he he

you know me tommy im late for everything ......April fools :p

DeletedUser

Big players leaving(over 500k or 50+ cities):-
Myprojects(CJ)

Rumored:
Stehardman(CJ)

Anyone else who knows of a player(as above) who has quit, or is going to quit, or had another player take over his/her account, please add to the list.

Basil

Would be nice to know why making a list for players who quit. What for?

DeletedUser

Just thought people might find it both interesting to know who they may have been fighting is now leaving. Makes no difference to me, but others might find it interesting.

DeletedUser

I think a list would be a very good idea. Please put on it the following:

1. Date the person will stop playing.
2. Number of cities within 48 hours of me.
3. How many ships/troops there are in each city.
4. When it would be convenient to drop by with a CS.

Waiting eagerly.....