End of the big players in Gamma?

DeletedUser

Bored and lots of the big named players were actually cheaters and multi accounts so yea that doesn't help

DeletedUser

Ya basically seve has it all there. No wars makes big player sad lol and boredom of grepo seeing as a lot of time spend on grepo is waiting to send an attack, waiting for a message etc etc. In other words losing all interest in the game. Then for some players its due to an unforeseen event i.e. friend passing away or RL becoming hectic.

DeletedUser7213

Ya basically seve has it all there. No wars makes big player sad lol and boredom of grepo seeing as a lot of time spend on grepo is waiting to send an attack, waiting for a message etc etc. In other words losing all interest in the game. Then for some players its due to an unforeseen event i.e. friend passing away or RL becoming hectic.

I notice you didn't touch on the more controversial subject Seve intimated. LOL

DeletedUser

No need really to touch on that topic. I wouldn't know too much on it except rumors about other players that appartenly were multi-accounting so I thought it was best to leave it alone. Well you wouldn't start a full blown discussion on a topic you don't know too much about would you?

DeletedUser

says a lot about your intent...and says a lot on what your realy up 2 ;)

lol nah i barely play anymore to be honest. i log in every day still but dont really do much. It was merely a joke.

DeletedUser

lol nah i barely play anymore to be honest. i log in every day still but dont really do much. It was merely a joke.
well if you get board you could always come and help me cut my hedge...