Important Ephesus Personality of the Month Poll ~ December

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date

Who is your favourite Ephesus Personality for December?

• [URL="http://forum.grepolis.net/member.php?u=22391"]ShadowMelik[/URL]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6156

Vote for your favourite poster here!

Rules:
Campaigning is allowed but any votes from players not currently playing Ephesus or players with no posts in this forum section will not count.
You cannot vote for or nominate yourself, anyone who does will be eliminated from the comp. ;)

Prizes
The winner will receive the title of Mr/Mrs. Ephesus. If anyone wants to have a go at making the title feel free, otherwise it will look something like mine.
The winner should also receive plus rep as an acknowledgement of their achievement :D

Poll lasts 5 days.
Apologies for the wait

DeletedUser6156

everyone should be able to see who voted for who now ;)

DeletedUser6156

ONne vote only? You should divide it into four each, and then top 2 got into a thrid poll.

if there's no clear winner than I will set up another poll but you got to nominate 3 people. If I let you vote more than once surely you'd just vote for your nominations again (presuming they got in)?
This way people are forced to choose they're favourite and no one can complain they were in an unfair group etc.
Might be an idea for the next one though

DeletedUser22931

looks like plenty of non-Ephesus players voting already but i'm sure fin will take care of it!

DeletedUser18132

What? Oh, shoot! Didn't even see the spoiler... :(

DeletedUser

Rules:
Campaigning is allowed but any votes from players not currently playing Ephesus or players with no posts in this forum section will not count.
You cannot vote for or nominate yourself, anyone who does will be eliminated from the comp. ;)
read :|

DeletedUser6810

OMG I`m a ex player let me vote :(

Player of the month is Serious business to some people mate, and then theres the rest of us that dont care.

As you can see, some people really want to win haha

DeletedUser

I can't help it I'm competitive, even though I don't stand a chance against Cabz :p

Status
Not open for further replies.