Important Ephesus Personality of the Month Poll ~ December

• Thread starter DeletedUser6156
  • Start date

Who is your favourite Ephesus Personality for December?

• [URL="http://forum.grepolis.net/member.php?u=22391"]ShadowMelik[/URL]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

re read the rules guys he posts frequientley on ephesus forum and played the world so the vote counts :):D:D:D

DeletedUser

if there's no clear winner than I will set up another poll but you got to nominate 3 people. If I let you vote more than once surely you'd just vote for your nominations again (presuming they got in)?
This way people are forced to choose they're favourite and no one can complain they were in an unfair group etc.
Might be an idea for the next one though

Instead of having two groups couldn't you let each person have 2 votes on one group of players then the top 2 go through to a final vote. Then since only 2 players are in the final vote the winner would be the one with the most votes (and thus the majority of the votes)

This way nobody can complain that they were in an unfair group (as there will only be one)

DeletedUser

So far we have:

1st- cabz bii
2nd- Rising Legacy
3rd- HopelessDreamer1

Yeah I know you can all see that but I wanted to post.

DeletedUser21480

lol is someone mad ?

And yeah if you make another SA i will kill it two

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it says 'currently playing Ephesus' in the rules though :p

Time for me to bust out some lawyerin skill

Campaigning is allowed but any votes from players not currently playing Ephesus or players with no posts in this forum section will not count

The rules state, Votes don't count from players not playing the world, OR players with no posts in the forums. Not "and", so based on the written rules, he falls into the valid voting circle.

DeletedUser22931

I'm no lawyer but each of those is a disqualifier in and of itself. In other words, your vote doesn't count if EITHER of the following statements is true:

1) You don't currently play Ephesus.
2) You don't post on THIS forum.

Now, to add some opinion to truth, IMHO, if you post on this forum (Ephesus), but don't play on the Ephesus server, then you are a troll who is wasting his/her valuable (HOPEfully) time!

Oh, and did I mention?

Vote HOPE!

DeletedUser21480

SA was not a good alliance and slobo.c why you still posting in this fourm ?

DeletedUser19554

HD all the way baby she's the vote with the most clarity

DeletedUser22931

I would say that I will personally slaughter each of you in game (non-ally of course) that doesn't vote for Hope....:D

but that would be an idle threat since a lot of you don't even play Ephesus and are therefore breaking the rules AND ruining the vote!:(

hopefully fin takes care of this!:)

:pro:

DeletedUser

I would say that I will personally slaughter each of you in game (non-ally of course) that doesn't vote for Hope....:D

but that would be an idle threat since a lot of you don't even play Ephesus and are therefore breaking the rules AND ruining the vote!:(

I play, bring it on.

DeletedUser

You were my 2nd pick SM! hahaha, wait, that won't make you feel any better will it?

DeletedUser6810

There you go, you got Aicy and me willing to accept your " slaughter" some how i doubt it will happen.

DeletedUser22931

Don't worry, you're safe for now;)

The closest of you is over 10 hours away:D

Status
Not open for further replies.