Epic fails? Post it here

DeletedUser

Maybe its just people with names similar to that,

But on Driftworks (a car forum I am a member of) we had one of the most fun threads ever started by a young guy called "Badboyazza" who said "He was gonna do this, and reckoned he had that etc etc" and we happily tore him to shreds, in fact we still reference him today when someone is making a bit of an of themselves.

Maybe its predtermined by the internet Gods !!

:D :D

J.

DeletedUser

Oh dear,

Have my own fails to report.

Got sidetracked doing a quote for a job here at work, whilst playing Grep, and forgot to send in the strengthening wave just before farming so only got half the booty. Got frustrated at myself and tried to be clever by sending out the wave to a different farm immediately......and on the island design Im on two farms are very close so you can sometimes hovver over one with the mouse but still select the other.........

.......yep........

......you guessed it........

.......I sent in the strengthening wave that should have been to the next farm ready to be attacked in a rush and accidentally sent it to the neighbouring farm where the mood was still 57% and they lunched 30 swordsman just like that !!

Ahse !!

J.

DeletedUser

i had a nub attack me with 120 swords because i cleared him along time ago, after that he just troop whored swords even though i figured that out and farmed him with hoplites XD.

DeletedUser

Oh dear,

Have my own fails to report.

Got sidetracked doing a quote for a job here at work, whilst playing Grep, and forgot to send in the strengthening wave just before farming so only got half the booty. Got frustrated at myself and tried to be clever by sending out the wave to a different farm immediately......and on the island design Im on two farms are very close so you can sometimes hovver over one with the mouse but still select the other.........

.......yep........

......you guessed it........

.......I sent in the strengthening wave that should have been to the next farm ready to be attacked in a rush and accidentally sent it to the neighbouring farm where the mood was still 57% and they lunched 30 swordsman just like that !!

Ahse !!

J.

Thats bad, I lost like 70 swords doing the same thing.

Whats worse, I lost like a 100 swordsmen and 100 archers doing a totally noob thing. I sent my forces to loot a city I had cleared, and accidentally sent it to the city next to it! he had like 30 swords and totally killed my troops. That was a dumb move:Angry:

DeletedUser

LOL

I am still annoyed by that !!

Ive done quite a few other things since that Im sure everyone does....

Desperate for booty I have raided the inactive cities with every troop I could find, and as soon as you get down to slingers, swords or archers they almost always lose a single member per town and I usually have enough lower troops to farm them all at once for the 600 pickup. I wouldnt mind but Ive done this twice as I deleted all my reports so you couldn't tell when the last time was you raided them - so thats like anothe 20-25 troops down the drain.

Forgot I had hid 50 troops in an inactive town and then farmed it with horsemen - expensive day at the office for zero BP !!!

Sent the same spy three times when I didnt need to as I thought I hadnt done it right the first time, so did it again, then thought I was "adding silver" to my cave the third time !!!

Im really collecting a few idiot awards here !!!

J.

DeletedUser6983

I havent lost 1 troop on a farm village since i used to play Epsilon.

DeletedUser6029

I have one to post!!! It happened no less than 5 hours ago!!!! I sent a conk on a city, forgetting that I wasn't going to take it so soon I sent a manti attack from way away just to keep it clear. I launched, it landed, had about 3 hours left, and bam!!! my attack hit. Took out my CS!!! and I am not a Noob, how that for being a "bloomed" idiot.

sorry to crash your thread, but Epsilon FORUM is quiet these days.

DeletedUser

I have one to post!!! It happened no less than 5 hours ago!!!! I sent a conk on a city, forgetting that I wasn't going to take it so soon I sent a manti attack from way away just to keep it clear. I launched, it landed, had about 3 hours left, and bam!!! my attack hit. Took out my CS!!! and I am not a Noob, how that for being a "bloomed" idiot.

sorry to crash your thread, but Epsilon FORUM is quiet these days.

Perhaps if you posted on it rather then spamming other world forums it wouldn't be quite so dead?

DeletedUser6029

Perhaps if you posted on it rather then spamming other world forums it wouldn't be quite so dead?

:cool: perhaps...but it is our slow season. I kept on topic and didn't spam needlessly....And I have to give Alpharion a break occasionally. Truth is I wanted to see how the other halves live. I have the globe trotter bug.

DeletedUser

I just couldn't resist but post this in two threads :p

I think TBR has found a new strategy in conquering cities :D

newbitmapimaget.jpg

newbitmapimagev.jpg

DeletedUser

omg, Look at that! to bad I cant show you my other report. This is what he sent. 50 transports, 500 slingers, 200 horses, and NO lightships. he was like a 50000 point player, and that was way back when I only had like 3000 points. I had like 10 biremes, and I completely killed him without losing any troops!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg, Look at that! to bad I cant show you my other report. This is what he sent. 50 transports, 500 slingers, 200 horses, and NO firesships. he was like a 50000 point player, and that was way back when I only had like 3000 points. I had like 10 biremes, and I completely killed him without losing any troops!

fireshhips - You mean lightships?

Also, what world was that? That guy was a fail.

DeletedUser

thanks for correcting my typo It was in iota. Name, PlanetXPr0 total noob, tryed to conquer my city, didn't even get a revolt in, and I killed most of his troops with milita. HE HAD 3 CITIES ON MY ISLAND!