Epic fails? Post it here

DeletedUser

No real story except that the player in question didn't even start a revolt DOH ! :D

newbitmapimagewl.jpg

DeletedUser

Not sure what he was trying for here? lol Not very smart as he is on one of my islands. :) We shall see I guess.

DeletedUser

There was a revolt, it prematurely ended when you took the city.

DeletedUser

lolz

this may take a while to upload, read from the bottem up.
as you will see, it got a bit um... immature :p
beor on 11/16/10 at 1:05 AM
dude stop!!

beor on 11/15/10 at 3:54 AM
So you will stop

murloc24 on 11/15/10 at 1:13 AM
sure, go for your life

beor on 11/14/10 at 9:35 PM
Dude what the heck I thought you were going to let me grow up dude!!

beor on 11/12/10 at 11:16 PM
Thank you murloc for not attacking me I am growing my city and army it is slow but steady I am gaining troops slowly everything is slow in this world are you active in other worlds because I have a city in every world except one so you can basicely find me in rankings when and wherever I will invite you into my alliance in Iota see you

murloc24 on 11/12/10 at 1:54 AM
you sure fooled me ;)

beor on 11/11/10 at 11:56 PM
Oh and by the way I am a girl for your information

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 11:54 PM
ickyicky

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:59 PM
GRose don't ever contact me again!!!!!!!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:58 PM
DO NOT COMMIT BEASTIALITY!!!!! YOUR SICK!

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:54 PM
what beggining oh by the way my cats in my lap now say hi!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:48 PM
boer, sweet innocent beor, cursed from the very beginning

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:45 PM
i'm sorry for you. males are not meant to have @#%%^ that is what women have, just because you and your mother have both does not mean that that is normal

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:44 PM
You stay away from going there you poop you are not my dad because you don't have a !@#$

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:42 PM
yeh you are right and you told me to poop on your dog why would you do that to puppy :(

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:41 PM
but the only criminal act i've ever done was making you...
say hi to mummy for me ;)

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:38 PM
you are right you are not hitler you are WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:38 PM
join up on alpha :) ill send you a nice surprise

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:37 PM
yet i'm 3 times what you are, thats sad....

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:36 PM
YOU ARE WORTHLESS MURLOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:36 PM
ah? does AH mean, do you no speaky enggolosh?

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:35 PM
BECAUSE YOU ARE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:35 PM
i hope you like the attack i'm sending

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:34 PM
Yes

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:29 PM
don't worry i wont attack myself i'll attack you instead :)

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:28 PM
I am done talking to you NO I don't want you to attack you don't even try to contact me anymore!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:28 PM
30seconds

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:27 PM
why are you even building troops?

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:26 PM
you have 2 minutes to reply

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:26 PM
Why have you even threatened me huh I know you killed 120 of my units thats why I am pissed off I am really sick of you attacking me and killing troops

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:25 PM
OK very plain and simple. do you want me to attack you or not. i obviously have a large army and have already killed 120 of your units, now. do you want to be my farm or would you like a chance to develop your city?

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:23 PM
quote on quote "ahhhhha whipping the beep from the earth"

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:20 PM
do you realize he was taking the piss?

listen

I DO NOT WANT TO ATTACK YOU

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:19 PM
So you figured it out good job ;)

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:17 PM
leeabitch

murloc24 today at 9:46 PM
nooooo please, according to him i am small and weak whilst he is strong :(

leeabitch today at 9:45 PM
dam,im evil!

(This message was forwarded)

leeabitch today at 9:44 PM
wait to make ls and then i will attack him.

beor today at 9:38 PM
I am in need of help murloc is attacking me and attacking me

leeabitch today at 9:18 PM
if murloc is bothering u,tell me and i will soon destroy him.

idiot

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:17 PM
and are those friends in second place and called leeabitch?

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:16 PM
Maybe,Yes,No,Possibly,Not Likely, Could be, you figure it out ;)

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:14 PM
and are they in the same alliance as me?

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:14 PM
and will these friends attack me with light ships?

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:13 PM
Nice try murloc but (its not me I have friends) ;)

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 10:11 PM
i have moved on, and cannot be bothered with your $%&^ any more.
feel free to do as you please and attack me with swords as they are good offensive units.

beor on 11/11/10 at 10:09 PM
What you are confusing surprise prepare to die you devil you deserve to be conqeured!!!!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 9:58 PM
ok beor you can build up your army and use it to farm with,

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 9:53 PM
hey you made 1000 points on Iota :) how many months did that take you ?

beor on 11/11/10 at 9:39 PM
Why would I? All I know is that you are weak;)

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 9:30 PM
you may as well just quit now little farm :)

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 9:26 PM
attack, attack, attack.
attack, attack, attack.
attack, attack, attack.attack, attack, attack.attack, attack, attack.attack, attack, attack. and a mighty big
attack :p

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 9:11 PM
yay, BP 4 ME :)

beor on 11/11/10 at 9:11 PM
You evil creature you don't even care now I will make troops regardless of what you say!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 9:09 PM
rofl rofl, this is so going on my alliance forum, btw congratulations, your now my new farm :)

beor on 11/11/10 at 9:07 PM
Please you have such an evil mind please let me what is the threat huh what is the threat come on your not that afraid what is the problem why why why can't I I I build an army it is not fair I need lots of resources from farming villages to build my city please just leave me alone and let me build and expand I really need this murloc you can't even respect a low life like me why why why can't I I I I really need this murloc if you say no you are no nicer than Hitler himself you are evil you can't even let the smallest of cities grow up you evil evil creature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 8:51 PM
nope

beor on 11/11/10 at 8:45 PM
Please I really want to so I can gain resources faster please please please I really need it murloc please you are not evil I know you aren't please let me

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 8:19 PM
do not make your own army

beor on 11/11/10 at 5:01 PM
Well why can't I just make my own army it would not threaten you and I could attack other people I just want to be left alone and not attacked

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 5:57 AM
that would cost me silver

beor on 11/11/10 at 5:27 AM
I am sorry I just made a troop please forgive me why don't you just spy on me instead

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 3:42 AM
i told you not to though, i was attacking to see if you had built a defence, you equipped militia resulting in a loss of my troops.

beor on 11/11/10 at 1:48 AM
It was for defence I am sorry I didn't mean to make you mad I can't even attack with a militia I just do that

murloc24 on 11/11/10 at 1:42 AM
militia...

beor on 11/11/10 at 1:10 AM
How?

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 4:35 AM
you just pissed me off big time...

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 4:19 AM
I was checking to see if you had built any troops,

beor on 11/10/10 at 4:11 AM
why are you attacking me I did'nt do anything I just made an alliance I did not say I was going to attack you WHAT THE HECK

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 2:36 AM
i will not permit you to build an army, when you become able to conquer another city we will approach that obstacle then. i don't give a rats *** if you attack me, your troops will be slaughtered any way.

beor on 11/10/10 at 2:30 AM
Ok please let us be friends I promise not to attack (you) but eventually I will have to conquer another city ( not yours) so I would like to build an army please

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 2:29 AM
i you want to join look at my alliance profile, and then contact one of the recruiters with a reason why you should have membership.
but i'm telling you now, don't bother, you wont be accepted.

beor on 11/10/10 at 2:27 AM
I don't have that many points do you think you could convince whoever to make an exception of me

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 2:26 AM
recruitment is very limited, you need activity, 1000+ points and an army. i am not in charge of recruitment

beor on 11/10/10 at 2:19 AM
Ok but do you think are alliances could join in a pact?

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 2:15 AM
nothing formal, just messagew me if you are in trouble

beor on 11/10/10 at 2:14 AM
Thank you maybe we could form a pact?

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 2:13 AM
i know which players have troops, they will not attack

beor on 11/10/10 at 2:11 AM
I mean others on this island as in other players not in your alliance other people

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 2:09 AM
sorry, the others will not attakc you, i'll talk to them.

beor on 11/10/10 at 2:08 AM
Can I at least build a defence in case other people on the alliance try to attack me I mean all I can make is defencev soldiers you know those begginer soldiers

murloc24 on 11/10/10 at 1:44 AM
Happy playing :)

beor on 11/10/10 at 1:09 AM
Why are you attacking me I never did anything wrong to you I know we are in a war but I am not threatening you please just leave me alone and attack the other guy (His alliance teammate)
+rep me if you liked this :)

Chrss: I added the spoiler for easy of scrolling through this forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

down rep

would the two people that gave me down rep for this please grow some and tell me why
>.< is not very informative

DeletedUser

Well this was my attempt in recruiting RM's "strongest" player... convo below (bolded as in the original msg except player names).

GenDodo today at
I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining our alliance.

Although you are a RM player you seem active and compitent enough to be a part of us. Please keep in mind that we only offer the chance to join us once, so should you refuse there will be no second chance.

KillerSnail today at
Thank you for your invitation! Can you please forward this request to R. Madrid and Thayer, they decide such matters in our alliance.

Have you considered the possibility instead to merge into our alliance?

KillerSnail

GenDodo today at
Excuse me, perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my previous msg.

I am offering YOU the chance to join our alliance The Marines as a member. I fail to see how either players R. Madrid or Thayer have to do with this matter let alone the possibility of merging into such an MRA as your current alliance.

KillerSnail today at
I apologize for not understanding, but I was offering your alliance the chance to merge into Real Madrid Elite. Together, we will rule this ocean and this world!

GenDodo today at
lolz

This is so going into the epic fails thread on the forums.

DeletedUser

LOL

I found it funny mate. Mr Snail is a very dry wit !!

Nice try though.

J.

DeletedUser

Well this was my attempt in recruiting RM's "strongest" player... convo below (bolded as in the original msg except player names).

GenDodo today at
I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining our alliance.

Although you are a RM player you seem active and compitent enough to be a part of us. Please keep in mind that we only offer the chance to join us once, so should you refuse there will be no second chance.

KillerSnail today at
Thank you for your invitation! Can you please forward this request to R. Madrid and Thayer, they decide such matters in our alliance.

Have you considered the possibility instead to merge into our alliance?

KillerSnail

GenDodo today at
Excuse me, perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my previous msg.

I am offering YOU the chance to join our alliance The Marines as a member. I fail to see how either players R. Madrid or Thayer have to do with this matter let alone the possibility of merging into such an MRA as your current alliance.

KillerSnail today at
I apologize for not understanding, but I was offering your alliance the chance to merge into Real Madrid Elite. Together, we will rule this ocean and this world!

GenDodo today at
lolz

This is so going into the epic fails thread on the forums.

I apologize for taking so long to reply to this post, but I was on the floor in pain from laughing so hard. ;)

Seriously, Snail and I had a lot of fun crafting those responses to your inquiry. We may have had too much fun. he he

On another note, is this how The Marines plan to win the war against Real Madrid? By recruiting their way out of having to fight anyone of merit?

Come on! I thought you guys were made of tougher stuff. And logically, what will you do if you recruit all the best players? Sit around stroke your egos all day because you can go around sitting on noobs? I thought you represented some of the best fighters in the world? :)

DeletedUser

Surely you know that it makes sense to recruit quality players, all alliances suffer from players leaving for one reason or another, if an alliance didn't recruit fresh blood then they would die out.

Recruit the best, kill the rest.

Motto of most decent alliances imo.

DeletedUser

I apologize for taking so long to reply to this post, but I was on the floor in pain from laughing so hard. ;)

Seriously, Snail and I had a lot of fun crafting those responses to your inquiry. We may have had too much fun. he he

On another note, is this how The Marines plan to win the war against Real Madrid? By recruiting their way out of having to fight anyone of merit?

Come on! I thought you guys were made of tougher stuff. And logically, what will you do if you recruit all the best players? Sit around stroke your egos all day because you can go around sitting on noobs? I thought you represented some of the best fighters in the world? :)

I nearly choked laughing! At Snail's response.

It isn't. C'mon, its Marines 15-2 RM. Can't you see already how they are winning the war and fighting the war. With all the recruiting fantasia, as Furry said: "Recruit the best, Kill the rest".

DeletedUser

I nearly choked laughing! At Snail's response.

It isn't. C'mon, its Marines 15-2 RM. Can't you see already how they are winning the war and fighting the war. With all the recruiting fantasia, as Furry said: "Recruit the best, Kill the rest".

Well, it's 15-3. Additionally, I've already pointed out that I do not consider these to be anything more than paper wins with the obvious failings of The Marines noted. Every alliance will deal with those, so not a big surprise to find a few slackers. Paper or not, it's still 3 conquests that The Marines chose to put their name on. Yes, I know how they are winning. Through good teamwork and communication, something we've been learning to do within RME. These last 3 we took was a pain to coordinate between players in Estonia, Australia and the US with support from players in the UK and other parts of the world. Yet, we are starting to get the hang of it. ;)

But then again, we're all just a bunch of noobs...with some worth recruiting. :D

DeletedUser

Mr Dodo,

Would you like to tell them or shall I ??

:D :D :D

Happy Xmas bud.

J.

DeletedUser

What? That i sent LS's to visit your town and have some cookies?