Epic Messages?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser11965

The Puppeteer today at 02:46
I have a deal for you. I see that your alliance is disorganized. It is big and powerful, but more like a stampede then an army. If you let me join and make me a founder. I will turn your stampede into the glorified army it should be. I have alot of experience on other worlds and am a great leader. I have great plans and wars. Please consider, you wont regret it.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Revised Edition (made by me)

The Noob today at 02:46
I have a deal for you. I see that your alliance is organized. It is epic and awesome. If you let me join and make me a follower, I will wash your feet everyday. I have lots of experience on other worlds as a simmer and am a noob. I would like to see a bright future for myself. Please consider, please let me in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

This guy looks pretty legit, he has a whopping 600 points. I'd let him.

DeletedUser20415

well .... I am used to noob ... asking to be leaders ... this is one new noob asking to be a founder :p

DeletedUser4393

funny messages

Hi mate, thanks for your message, i like the sound of your alliance.
If you wish for me in your alliance i will join but only under the condition you make me a leader...
Thanks Mate

First attempt, I had a guy that I invited give me this. This isn't even the best one though.

I got this mail completely out of the blue, it made my day:

u make me founder yes,gobal choas have offered leader

I don't know guys, that offer might be to good to refuse :D

DeletedUser20415

+ Rep from me .... dont u enjoy fresh world noobs ?

of course + Rep for sharky for his own edition :D

DeletedUser11886

Meh, I get invited to become leader every day. How do you think I managed to screw up the last two first #1 alliances in kos and idalium without disbanding or kicking anyone out ;)

No offense, but they would have fallen anyways. I just quickened it.

DeletedUser

Got one fun titled: "Looking For a Founder!
den smiffy today at 16:15
KS3...Hi iam Den Smiffy,i am from a big big alliance in another world,i am here as another level of training,i am looking for someone active and who believe in protecting whatz theirz and taking from those who deservwe it,looking to build a strong alliance with the aim of striving to be the best,if you have a strong backbone and want to lead with someone who has as well as knowledge,then i would suggest you give serious thoughtDsmif...I am London,Eng

DeletedUser

I don't contact players much to join my alliance I only invite 10 mostly, out of that 10 about 4 joined then others contact me.
I got a funny one today though as well:

I would like to offer your alliance to merge with us, ( us meaning himself ). lmao.

DeletedUser

I don't contact players much to join my alliance I only invite 10 mostly, out of that 10 about 4 joined then others contact me.
I got a funny one today though as well:

I would like to offer your alliance to merge with us, ( us meaning himself ). lmao.

What's your alliance called?

DeletedUser

I would guess his alliance is 'Cerberus*'.
Both names have a *.

DeletedUser

Your so rong lol, you couldn't work it out if it was to slap you in ya face :cool: lol

DeletedUser

But why the secret? PM me the alliance name if you dont wish to share it in the forums.

DeletedUser

I know yours in though: exploro Alliance: Legion of Achilles City: Bird in shop 1246 points :eek:

My alliance is ranked: 421 that is all am telling you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Lord help me
okayf.png