Epic Messages?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

Bottom line everyone. Ban these foolish people from messaging you. There's little worse than noobs constantly spamming your message folder....

DeletedUser

I don't contact players much to join my alliance I only invite 10 mostly, out of that 10 about 4 joined then others contact me.
I got a funny one today though as well:

I would like to offer your alliance to merge with us, ( us meaning himself ). lmao.

This happened to me also yesterday with my alliance, it had me chuckling for hours.

DeletedUser345

Meh, I get invited to become leader every day. How do you think I managed to screw up the last two first #1 alliances in kos and idalium without disbanding or kicking anyone out ;)

No offense, but they would have fallen anyways. I just quickened it.

Literally just shut up... you 'lead' I.G.E. the academy alliance of the rank 1 alliance completely unsuccessfully and world hopped at 2500 points to Kos. You there founded the rank 1 alliance and defended it skin and nail on the forum. They both collapsed due to your poor leadership abilities which were not deliberate attempts to wreck them...

DeletedUser25607

I have a collection of funny invites from founders of our top-20 alliances:

Hello i want a strong core in Ocean 44 and 55 are you interested in joining?

would you like to join my alliance?

Were aiming for the top

whats your reply

Regards xxxxx

Would you like to join XXXXXXXX. We are a very experienced alliance from the world KOS and are looking for active and great ocean 55 players. Please consider my offer.
For more info message xxxxxxxxx.

There were 2-3 reasonable messages (but some of them without names of sender and addressed person).

Most of top-20 spammed with invites requests without messages though. :)

DeletedUser

I have a collection of funny invites from founders of our top-20 alliances:

There were 2-3 reasonable messages (but some of them without names of sender and addressed person).

Most of top-20 spammed with invites requests without messages though. :)

Does mine count as one of the reasonable ones?? ;)

I honestly don't understand some of the recruitment messages that have been sent out that seem to have attracted players who are claiming to have alot of experience and even some of them that you can trace back on Grepostats as having achieved abit, they seem to be jumping straight to the big alliances rather than taking their time and joining a sensible alliance that actually might know what it's doing. I can guarantee at least half of the top 20 current alliances will be dead within a fortnight and we'll see some elite alliances sitting around 10 members currently jump up dramatically when they hand pick the talent that made a wrong choice early doors... I have a feeling i may be right :)

DeletedUser32498

You think that was bad Mary? People have sent me like over 10 invites and most of the alliances wanted me to be supreme ruler when they messaged me! :) Right now I'm not on an alliance, because most of the scary messages....

DeletedUser32498

Here was an example of a person who messaged me. I kept the person anonymous.

"......I would like you to join as a ruler. I am certain of your experience. I hope to see you in my alliance."

He was kind but the ruler part was cool. :)

Anyway right now more messages are coming at me......

DeletedUser25607

Well, i have similar too...

lol! "Young talented player" now it's suits you. and please it will be our honor to see you in our alliance because as i said you first in XXXXX when i have started i have seen your name on the top of the list and have great desire to learn from your experience. :)

but i find it ok :)

DeletedUser

You have also had one from me but won't tell you witch one lol. :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Achilies. I didn't found a SINGLE alliance other than Codex. Codex was fine, until I gave the flipping leadership to another one of my members and he decided to become an MRA.

I was merely invited to those alliances early in the game, and turns out the leaders there are terrible. In TBH I was one of the only leaders actually DOING things because the others were too busy.

DeletedUser

Uh oh...sounds like someone has a case of the "I suxors"!

DeletedUser24139

This is a good one.....why would I go and do this????

Hello,
We in Archadian Empire are looking for alliances that are willing to merge into our newly established Archadian Empire III. You, as the leader, would stay as a co-leader in Archadian Empire III (or not, if you wish). You members would be placed among our alliance chain depending on size and location.
This means that you and your members would be part of a huge and fast growing alliance. It is a win-win.

Sincerely,
MrTusc

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
yep received that one too, saw it late at night and went to bed chuckling

MrTusc
MrTusc today at 02:38
Hello,
We in Archadian Empire are looking for alliances that are willing to merge into our newly established Archadian Empire III. You, as the leader, would stay as a co-leader in Archadian Empire III (or not, if you wish). You members would be placed among our alliance chain depending on size and location.
This means that you and your members would be part of a huge and fast growing alliance. It is a win-win.

Sincerely,
MrTusc

Last edited:

DeletedUser24139

yep received that one too, saw it late at night and went to bed chuckling

MrTusc
MrTusc today at 02:38
Hello,

Sincerely,
MrTusc

I know you from Alpha mate. You would know me as Solipicus

DeletedUser

"Hello, I am ********, Consul of Archadian Empire II. We recently have to many players in our main alliance Archadian Empire so we are creating our brother alliance. We are elite players from Kos and we are looking for the best of this ocean to join our ranks.

I propose a pact between our alliances, a pact hopefully leading to a merge that could benefit our alliance. As founder you would of course be give authority. Please consider my offer and choose wisely,

All the best, ****** "

My Response....

"We wouldn't merge into anyone I'm afraid. We appreciate the offer. However we have a couple of key alliances we have an understanding with and we do not require anymore allies, again we appreciate the offer. We are very experienced players with a very specific recruitment/NAP system. You guys already have 3? Alliances going on? How on earth can they all have been sensibly recruited? Is the plan to just take in everyone till there is no one left to fight?

I wish you the best of luck with your 120 odd members however myself and my 7 guys (along with our discreet agreement we have) are going to do just fine. "

HOW MANY PACTS DO THESE GUYS HAVE!!! There is literally going to be nobody for them to fight!