Epic Messages?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser20415

Funny msg

where did the other thread goes ???

anyway : I just cant help myself:

The Puppeteer today at 21:09
I would like to join your alliance, but not as a soldier, as a founder. Now i know this may sound ridiculous, but i have reasons. I am an experienced leader. I have great battle plans and ideas to improve your alliance. With the amount of players you have you dont need more soldier, but you may benefit from new leaders. I urge you to spend five minutes to give me a chance, you wont regret it.

Sincerely,
The Puppeteer

DeletedUser

I want to interview this puppeteer for the newspaper is would be so funny.

I wouldn't even class myself as an experience player :p lMaO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38652

Lol give him 5 min and your alliance has been ruined lok. Conan good idea.. If you got time interview my noobish leader too Danutz srl

DeletedUser

Lol give him 5 min and your alliance has been ruined lok. Conan good idea.. If you got time interview my noobish leader too Danutz srl

I have never heard something so dum in my life I have the full convo about it of a friend. you think that's funny. its going in the newspaper. lol. Well if you know your leader is a noob then why are you in the alliance mate? shouldn't you be doing something about that?

I would never join an alliance with noobs, more with an alliance full of NOOB LEADERS!

DeletedUser20415

making the interview with him will actually make me read the news paper lol

DeletedUser38652

I have never heard something so dum in my life I have the full convo about it of a friend. you think that's funny. its going in the newspaper. lol. Well if you know your leader is a noob then why are you in the alliance mate? shouldn't you be doing something about that?

I would never join an alliance with noobs, more with an alliance full of NOOB LEADERS!

I WILL change when my points has reached a bit higher.
Atm just getting ABP :)

DeletedUser

Sent to me by a red flagged alliance member who has been attacked a few times by my alliance:
why do you attack me?
any new attack on me will be retallied by a massive attack from my alliance and destroy you.
your choice now..........think twice
Now, one would think that a single attack might result in my destruction, since this alliance evidently has the power to do so, yet it took 3 or 4 attacks to finally yield this ultimatum.

So anyway, seeing the severity of this threat, I immediately shared it with my fellow alliance members where it was given the serious consideration it deserved.

ThreatAmusing_zps193283ad.jpg

I also took the opportunity to explain my inexcusable behavior and responded to the sender:
Well you see, there is this game. It is called Grepolis and its a game about war. This game has things called alliances and most players join one. These alliances have diplomatic stances with other alliances in the game, neutral, allies and enemies. Your alliance happens to be flagged as an enemy alliance. Now I'm not sure how it works in your alliance, but in this one, when you have enemies, you attack them.

I've been playing this game for almost three years and I have to admit, your "threat" is one of the more entertaining ones I've received. I shall await my destruction.

This epic message is respectfully submitted to my fellow Lindos gamers. Enjoy.

DeletedUser11965

Usually I send a hate message back and well..u know where that goes

DeletedUser24285

Dear Sir,
In referance to your soldiers recent visit. They seem to get a little rowdy when they drink. They even painted grafitti on the city walls, disgusting stuff I had the city engineers tear down that section of the wall.
But worse than that several of the towns fathers have complained about their daughters being with child. Could you please find the young men and make them do the right thing for their soon to arrive children. Several of the young ladies would gladly marry the men. Please let me know.

And remember "What happens in Mottville stays in Mottville, unless you get our daughters pregnant then what happens in Mottville moves to your city and goes to your elementry schools"

We gotta get a better motto.

Dear Commie/Moozey/Cong or other insurgent

Our noble all-American GIs came to Liberate Mottyville not to save it. As for your daughters, it is their democratic right to be inseminated by god fearing Americans. You homosexual practices embodied in your "Share Ian Law" are similarly un-American and will be replaced by Liberty, Fraternity and Mc Donalds. Do not worry about the pregnancy of your daughters as this is a gift from God and we are sending over an emmisary (S Palin) to make sure that no un-godly abortions are performed and the rights of the "fee tusses" are maintained in accordance with the x amendment.

You should be honoured that Auntie Samantha has graced you with her presence and brought you enlightenment. You are now free peoples - rejoice!

Da Da dah da da da, duh duh duh duh duuh duh, daaaarrr dar dar dar - dar dar dar dar dar dar daaaar daaaar (lyricks by Beyonce)

BTW - where did you put those WMDs - could not find them anywhere.

DeletedUser30111

Guys, I feel so included, I got the message too! :D
The Puppeteer today at 16:24
I would like to join your alliance, but not as a soldier . As a founder . With your size soldiers are not your most important concern, but you may benefit from some new ideas. I can provide those ideas. I am an experienced leader with lots of experience . If you take the 5 minutes it'll take you to try me out Ik u won't regret it

DeletedUser

I have been sending out surprise attacks just for the BP and resources.

It's funny that Innogames charges gold for everything you can imagine to let the little kiddies get a step ahead in the game, but their phone apps are free...

I get this msg:

title:hay
msg:really

I reply:
jesus you called out the militia on my first and my second attack?? lololol

obviously you are using the android app!

he replies:
app whats that lol

I reply:
yea, you just happened to log on in the 13 minute travel window with no android app to warn you that you had an attack coming in!

DeletedUser31450

Its part of the game now bro, as much as we might not like it...

DeletedUser

I have been sending out surprise attacks just for the BP and resources.

It's funny that Innogames charges gold for everything you can imagine to let the little kiddies get a step ahead in the game, but their phone apps are free...

I get this msg:

title:hay
msg:really

I reply:
jesus you called out the militia on my first and my second attack?? lololol

obviously you are using the android app!

he replies:
app whats that lol

I reply:
yea, you just happened to log on in the 13 minute travel window with no android app to warn you that you had an attack coming in!
heaven forbid he happened to be online when you attacked...some of us are online quite often you know