Epic

DeletedUser20764

i've played and fought along side many players on the list we have a very good line up!!

DeletedUser

I like the name!!! =))
But I would rather like Little Pony Warriors , it have been my dream to make such Alliance for a long time! :cool:

DeletedUser345

How many days before fhibner gets kicked out for being annoying? Bets :p

DeletedUser

do you class me saying you suck and to shut the flip up every other post as spam ??

will we still have a skype room ??

will you play with your dongle for me ??

can we be called "The Chicken Pluckers Army" as "Epic" sounds ghey, or maybe "Sensitive Coolant" ??

ahthangoo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

blah blah blah blah shut the flip up blah blah blah blah spam ??

blah blah blah blah blah blah ??

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ??

hmmm :heh: did he write wat me thinks he wrote ? im pretty sure "blah" being written a bunch of time classifies as a intellectual post . . . im not sure why the flip needs to be shut up :rolleyes: but spam is out of the question :cool:

DeletedUser

hmmm :heh: did he write wat me thinks he wrote ? im pretty sure "blah" being written a bunch of time classifies as a intellectual post . . . im not sure why the flip needs to be shut up :rolleyes: but spam is out of the question :cool:

Do you even know what you're doing ??

No

Why dont you consider that perhaps teamates in worlds have little in jokes that they like to share rather than getting your big mod boots out and assuming you know anything about life other than the microcosm you happen to be responsible for.

:D

All my points were relative anyway - he mentioned a frowning on spam, so I was just quantifying, he mentioned using chat rather than just skype so i was seeing if skype will still be used to some degree, you dont know what his dongle is but I can assure you it is wonderous and totally legitimate and game based, and my comments on the name are opinion and therefore neither spam nor off topic.

Dont know why Fhibner decided to de-rep except for the fact he doesnt know me and The Bear are team mates and have a laugh all the time, although Kudos for signing a de-rep even if it is misplaced.

You should both know better !!

J.

DeletedUser

This alliance will probably succeed not only due Naughty Bears experience (though not on many worlds he has done good on the ones hes on) but because its very limited an requires organization (no spam) personally I think it will be great.

DeletedUser

can we call it "likely to be great" then ??

I just feel uncomfortable with "Epic" after what happened to 2good4u - which had possibly the hardest core bunch of pre-organised users I have ever seen in Grepo !!

J.

DeletedUser20429

I hope not you gotta think of something good like an alliance administrator for example get what I mean? This was in response to the alliance founder thing.

DeletedUser

can we call it "likely to be great" then ??

I just feel uncomfortable with "Epic" after what happened to 2good4u - which had possibly the hardest core bunch of pre-organised users I have ever seen in Grepo !!

J.

I actually agree with this.

DeletedUser

Feel free to debate a name adequate to your tastes. ;)

I hope not you gotta think of something good like an alliance administrator for example get what I mean? This was in response to the alliance founder thing.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean...

DeletedUser

Good thing i dont have class tomorrow. Let me know when you guys join as im probably in a different time zone