Confirmed Error - Can't login

DeletedUser

nop

but that is probably the only way your members can conquer an active player :p
they been attacking me 3 days already. Something like 10 vs 1

DeletedUser

I assume from all the herp that Grepolis doesn't rollback servers and all attacks resume as if there was never any downtime?

DeletedUser

nop

but that is probably the only way your members can conquer an active player :p
they been attacking me 3 days already. Something like 10 vs 1

You're just lucky i didn't take part because that would have been quicker. (jk)

Probably Raurio don't think they've changed it before so doubt they'll do it now.

DeletedUser

It would be nice but I'm assuming it would involve too much work.

DeletedUser

You're just lucky i didn't take part because that would have been quicker. (jk)

Probably Raurio don't think they've changed it before so doubt they'll do it now.

camon kiddy :p

I have been playing this game way longer than u and i have lost 1 city before.
That was when I was alone, without alliance. Fighting against Project Venom and daizan got like 10 people attacking me and I was drunk like hell and fall asleep and didn´t dodge my troops.

I´m hardly playing Chi, but you guys made it a little interesting, so I put some time in it last few days.

DeletedUser

my CS can be sniped because the city recived support before the server crashed

DeletedUser

thats not snipping thats support. still sucks but theres very little that can be done

DeletedUser

i call any support before my CS sniping whether it's 1 second or 1 minute away

DeletedUser

camon kiddy :p

I have been playing this game way longer than u and i have lost 1 city before.
That was when I was alone, without alliance. Fighting against Project Venom and daizan got like 10 people attacking me and I was drunk like hell and fall asleep and didn´t dodge my troops.

I´m hardly playing Chi, but you guys made it a little interesting, so I put some time in it last few days.

I'll admit it, your alliance has more experienced people and you're probably more experienced than some of our players but we're learning and we're doing pretty well. Tell you what if your city is still there i'll cast some spells on you as a parting gift. ;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone have an update? Seems like anytime there is a new world, or an update, there is a problem.

DeletedUser

Cannot Connect

Hi I cannot connect to your server, I am playing Zeta. I am told you are on line but will not respond to my connection request.

Jeff Herbert
sanmigman@hotmail.com

DeletedUser

There is a thread already about this and they're are trying to fix it and they'd appreciate it if you'd be patient and not make more threads.