eviction notice

DeletedUser

I am now going to evict all of the Sarissa aka sassychicks from o45 and o35. I know SE is going to love the break from me pounding them.

:pro:

A attack on me is a act of war

DeletedUser

LMFO....Wont be hard they are really not good players at all. If it was not for Anarchy[former renegades] to feel sorry for them Sarissa would have been long gone way back when. but then again i heard the old Ren players liked a challenge and that is probably why-lol-

Correct me if I am wrong but dont Anarchy have a pact with Sarissa... Your more than welcomed to join SE to fight Sarissa and then once all the Sarissa Vermin is gone you can go back to Anarchy-lol- That is if you can swim over the river that Devils would probably have cried :D

DeletedUser

you cant say lm-a-o for some reason the grep moods feel it is inappropriate. So change it as we all know how icyber likes to pick on you especially after you give your cities great names making fun of him lol

DeletedUser

you cant say lm-a-o for some reason the grep moods feel it is inappropriate. So change it as we all know how icyber likes to pick on you especially after you give your cities great names making fun of him lol

I fixed it lol oh please iCyber don't cyber me :p unless your a cute woman then cyber away

DeletedUser

lol...no if Icyber was a woman she would be a KB fan and always taking his side. Have you not seen that trend-lol-

DeletedUser

lol Sarrissa is not bad, they are better than S.E. for sure.

If you think your alliance doesn't have a TON of dead weight you are blind. Wait is calling someone Blind a insult? Or is thinking that by calling someone Blind that you are insulting them actually insulting to blind people? Who is at fault here the person who makes the assumption that it is a insult? Or the person who is using it as a term to derive meaning to his argument and doesn't find it a insulting term at all.

DeletedUser

lol.... Well we are about to see just how good Sarissa is...Stay tuned Epsilon is about to change again...:D

DeletedUser8467

How is Lmao inappropriot? I always laugh my arms off? Thats why my spelling is so bad Nuck nuck nuck........

Back on topic tho, change is always happening Epsilon...... Sigh but will we ever actually see it? Now that will be the day :).

Tho im glad that ppl are working towards changeing things, as it gets boreing at times here. Especially when you have to attack weak opponents.......

DeletedUser

I dont know who you are fighting but I seem to be having fun with the guys from Anarchy....Although Devils does make it quite Lame with his quake and bolt campaign against me I am sure Howard, Lotfi and Blackfury are getting a good run for their money especially since Sal is back and I have someone to work with other than mtdewme....

Another Anarchy city in siege again today by the way and Howard was on to see it happen. After a few failed land breaks they decided to let it go...Guess Anarchy is coming to the realization that they are not so big and bad in the LS department anymore now that KB has more than 5 cities in their waters....

Did I just go off topic sorry :D

DeletedUser

I dont know who you are fighting but I seem to be having fun with the guys from Anarchy....Although Devils does make it quite Lame with his quake and bolt campaign against me I am sure Howard, Lotfi and Blackfury are getting a good run for their money especially since Sal is back and I have someone to work with other than mtdewme....

Another Anarchy city in siege again today by the way and Howard was on to see it happen. After a few failed land breaks they decided to let it go...Guess Anarchy is coming to the realization that they are not so big and bad in the LS department anymore now that KB has more than 5 cities in their waters....

Did I just go off topic sorry :D

lol was that you just saying mtdewme sucked

I don't see you breaking every siege

DeletedUser

LOL, You can try all you like to twist my words Devils but the people that deal with me know where they stand and what I think so it wont work.... But to your answer that would be a big NO. It just means that is is not just the two of us fighting all of you that is all

DeletedUser

TWO......lets see Lotfi, Howard, Blackfury, adancr, dugbarr, dark enchantress, yashar, boggit and of course you all that are not close enough to cs but are close enough to try and break and support sieges

DeletedUser

TWO......lets see Lotfi, Howard, Blackfury, adancr, dugbarr, dark enchantress, yashar, boggit and of course you all that are not close enough to cs but are close enough to try and break and support sieges

I should take one of your cities you know I will make turtle soup out of you....but I am busy

r4d0fbyysv68zu84ehqtqiad4pcuiuq0.png

DeletedUser

Take one of my cities. I told you last time I have no problem putting you on the same wall of shame that the other 3 stooges in your alliance are on...Although I would rather not as I genuinely like you and you tease Devils :D

DeletedUser

Take one of my cities. I told you last time I have no problem putting you on the same wall of shame that the other 3 stooges in your alliance are on...Although I would rather not as I genuinely like you and you tease Devils :D

lol yeah I like driving Devils crazy. I just wish sparkz was close to me I would show him my savage way

DeletedUser

Well, if you're counting anyone with a couple cities here and there near you, then you have more than 2 people fighting us. Kelsdude, karlb, eedjit, stephon, mtdewme, salihk, and you. If I'm reading it right, you're saying i have cities close by? I think my closest city is 9.5 hours out, besides two cities I'm giving away. If you're including people in our alliance so far out. Then I could include multiple s.e. members right around the border in 44/55.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your not getting attacked by Karl, eedjit, stephon, kelsdude. I am counting the players that are attacking me...If it were not for you being devils lil schoolgirl and bolting me like he does I would not even know about you...

DeletedUser

ok let get back on topic Sparkz is a annoying pain in my rear I should post his mails to me. He thinks I am some kind of SE supporter :eek: