eviction notice

DeletedUser

I am not going to hide anything from anyone Sparkz I am going to say this once you are 100% noob

sparkz104
jbsavage today at 9:51 AM
I am going to tell you this once shut up I am tired of your BS
sparkz104 today at 12:23 AM
I know a lot. On thing about making an enemy out of me is that I am very good at finding information out about people, so you better hope you don't have any skeletons in your grepolis Closet. Fair warning.
jbsavage today at 12:15 AM
you don't know anything
sparkz104 on 8/26/11 at 11:02 PM
the pictures show different. Makes me wonder about who you really play for, A&R, SE, or just yourself. But what can you expect, your only friend seems to be KB.
jbsavage on 8/26/11 at 10:48 PM
whatever I know what happened and if it was before this one it is because of the attacks that was sent on me. That city took 3 quakes from your two noobs first one I shrug it off the second one I fired back

sparkz104 on 8/26/11 at 10:30 PM
I saw both reports. the date said the bolt came first.
jbsavage on 8/26/11 at 7:53 PM
nope he started it all my quaking my city
sparkz104 on 8/26/11 at 6:00 PM
I heard you started this all by bolting cross. makes a guy curious...

DeletedUser

What about all the times I tried being reasonable with you? and you shut up every time you had nothing else to say to what I said? I didn't respond, because, I don't like to take things like this too far lol, but I have said, I have warned you.

DeletedUser

To go back to the mail (that you haven't opened, cause you blocked me LOL)

LMAO. The "pain in the ***" of AR has been outdone.

If you've had gas bigger than me, then why am I touching a nerve? People do seem to lash out when backed into a corner.

DeletedUser

I think JB is a KB Fan deep down in his heart, for what it is worth he is no spy or SE supporter although I have told him he would be more than welcome to come and hang out with the real thing. As much as he would love the idea he says he truly could not see devils cry it would actually bother him....

Maybe Sparkz people who actually know how to play the game as well as what they want just don't get along with you.... You are right though you are quite good at finding out stuff, I mean you did find out I was in NY and that info paid off handsomely-lol- well for me Especially in the BP Department :D

JB if you need anything on your continual whoopage on Sparks crew of inactives do let me know I would be more than happy to help....

JB and KB sitting in the tree
w-h-o-o-p-i-n-g
First comes Sparkz
Then comes Devils
Then comes nothing as nothing rhymes with Sparks or Devils :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only reason that your location doesn't affect your offline times is because you lose more sleep over grep than a parent does with a newborn. :D

But considering I shared an island with you for a few weeks and never saw an attack, you can't really mention Whooping lmao. Also, I would like the rhyme if you made the letter bit fit in tune, I spent 10 minutes trying to put it in and the W ruins it.

But me and BF came up with a full proof plan to make you quit a few nights ago, so don't worry :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

DID YOU, LOL AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Your better off helping him with pictures and his wording capability on his profile and alliance page, even though it did make me laugh hysterical

You mean like the one you came up with when you had everyone attack my city while you watched.... Or does that plan have anything to do with BF attacking me at random times trying to find out when I am on lol....

Would love to see this plan however what I would like more is for you to actually tell a few people, people that are not 1sided like yourself and when it blows up in your face along with everything else that you have ever said about KB we can just add it to the list...

For everyone watching this is the power of KB....Sparkz who has not one city anywhere near me at all is working feverishly to get rid of me as Anarchy although outnumbering me by 30 to 1 cant do it on their own... Glad to see it is you they are calling for help lol next they will be reaching out to Enga-lmfo you know for things other than a quake and bolt

Make me quit that is funny, in fact I am so scared I am going into vaca mode right now :D

DeletedUser

Only BF will get how much of an idiot and dumba$$ this makes you look :D Mind you, only he gets the joke too.

Time for the make-up

Big Irene got to you then KB?

Now all we need to wait for is big Berta. (That is a joke, Don't really hope Irene did much damage, but you know what I mean!)

DeletedUser

You have Hit VM cause of Irene. Bit obvious. Or is is another virus :D

DeletedUser

your lucky I can not tell you exactly what I think about you because iCyber would kicked me out of this forum.

but I think your nothing but a little piece of **** nothing but sweat off of my ***** and someone who has no life so he has to come up with theories about this and that. your alliance is mostly inactives but you act like your big and bad but sorry I have had gas that is worse then you.

JB you should know something is up when you are making KB and Stephon happy

I thought you were smarter than this.

DeletedUser

Jealous Devils....

Yes Sparkz Irene Is blowing me away wooooooooooo

Thx for giving me more BP as I am going to blow up everything Anarchy is sending at me because of a hurricane..But yes that is why I hit vaca mode you hit it right on the head... As I will do as well

Good Thing I have a Generator keeping my computer power on-lol- You know for the hurricane and all lol

DeletedUser

Jealous Devils....

Yes Sparkz Irene Is blowing me away wooooooooooo

Thx for giving me more BP as I am going to blow up everything Anarchy is sending at me because of a hurricane..But yes that is why I hit vaca mode you hit it right on the head... As I will do as well

Good Thing I have a Generator keeping my computer power on-lol- You know for the hurricane and all lol

What could I possibly be jealous of? The only emotion that comes to mind when I see the two letters KB is pitty.

DeletedUser

I have the same feeling but unfortunately the 2 letters are DK, although you should add 2 more letters in the middle of that to represent your character

DeletedUser

(school boy joke) You're just jealous he has one KB :p
and no, not a deck chair haha

DeletedUser

Hey Sparkz, please go give BF and his posse some napkins and resources.... KB eats every soldier of their's in everyone of their cities of 0-45...Brilliant plan you had. I would think your a KB fan as well -lol- Uh OH help me I am blowing away from the hurricane woooooo -lol- Your the best player on my team lmfo

DeletedUser

The best thing is that you don't understand how funny it is that you're presuming the plan is to attack you :D

DeletedUser14937

you cant say lm-a-o for some reason the grep moods feel it is inappropriate. So change it as we all know how icyber likes to pick on you especially after you give your cities great names making fun of him lol

I have never heard of LMAO being against the rules.

I fixed it lol oh please iCyber don't cyber me :p unless your a cute woman then cyber away
I can assure you I am a guy ;)

lol...no if Icyber was a woman she would be a KB fan and always taking his side. Have you not seen that trend-lol-

I don't think so ;)!

Thought I'd use this post to clarify the above and to tell you guys to get this back on topic before this becomes complete spam thread, I was off the past few days with university orientation which is why I didn't say anything before but I'm back now ;)!