Evil Idiots vs KiT

DeletedUser

There once was an alliance called Evils Idiots who went around thinking they were the best and in the process made some dangerous enemies. One of those enemies were Knights in Tights, rulers of Ocean 44, who get fed up of their attacks and started co-ordinating attacks against them.

Jingo7 decided it'd be smart to attack us from behind. This would be the biggest mistake he'd make. Our brilliant leaders AlfieGee and Bohemond IV put an op together to shut him up and once the op was launched we managed to take 8 cities off of him.

EM weren't happy about us making them look like idiots so they decided to go after one of our top guys AlfieGee. They launched MANY attacks on him, somewhere between 40-140, all failed including their CS attempts. As this wasn't facepalm enough for them they managed to push Alfie all the way to the #1 defender rank.

EM now started to make pathetic attempts at taking us down by doing the most lowest thing possible... recruiting OUR members. Don't worry though we planned on getting those guys back. Those guys were called Semltg, HipNo, Gusho, Sebulbaaa and Zippa.

Bohemond, UKStevie, AlfieGee put together another op to take them out. And so many of our members took the call and decided its time to rim them. In the past 24 hours we took another 8 cities off of them. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/alliance/252/colonizations?page=0 With many more to come. If EM were so powerful where was all the support??

Here's a little taster for you lot for whats about to come:

[report]d6c46ed2cce91ba103739c2e39f78212[/report]

[report]996693c23933e9a8c1fdc84bb20c53d3[/report]

[report]987763bd7576860c505a17e6982ed6dc[/report]

If you want some more reports just ask me ig. I also want to give some rep to the other alliances that are taking them down. ENYO, NOTHING, Ground Zero and others. (How about that for no activity on Chi?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is too funny. The attacks on Jingo happened prior to him joining EM so to trying to place those attacks on EM is too funny. Why dont you noobs try taking on a large player? I noticed you didnt mention our OP we had on you where we gained over 10 cities and Don Pedros and other top players in your alliance lost thier best cities? Its beyond hilarious you try to take credit for anything. oooo, 3 of the top 5 alliance plan a cordinated attack and take 5 cities from out low level or inactives, then EM goes and gets 25 more. Im not quite sure id go around bragging about that. Swallowing up in actives isnt the most talented task to complete.

I believe EM's stats speak for themselves, number 1 in every Category other than number of members. lmao.

Look at our previous attacks, as soon as we plan on op vs an alliance they turned turtle. We attacked Ikea and took 10 cities, they turned turtle and havent grown since. We attacked KIT and took their top members cities and they turned turtle. Lol whos next to turn turtle?

I'm sorry if I insulted anyone with this post, but I hate when no-name players try making big time posts. Jubier is so noob he hits me with lightning twice a day. Which helps me use my resources on something. If i wanted I could use my 100 an hour spell points and hit you every 2 hours, but im not a noob. Your not even big enough to attack, your like a little sister just tugging on my hair. Maybe one day you'll grow larger and Ill be able to crush you like a fly.

DeletedUser

This is too funny. The attacks on Jingo happened prior to him joining EM so to trying to place those attacks on EM is too funny. Why dont you noobs try taking on a large player? I noticed you didnt mention our OP we had on you where we gained over 10 cities and Don Pedros and other top players in your alliance lost thier best cities? Its beyond hilarious you try to take credit for anything. oooo, 3 of the top 5 alliance plan a cordinated attack and take 5 cities from out low level or inactives, then EM goes and gets 25 more. Im not quite sure id go around bragging about that. Swallowing up in actives isnt the most talented task to complete.

I believe EM's stats speak for themselves, number 1 in every Category other than number of members. lmao.

Look at our previous attacks, as soon as we plan on op vs an alliance they turned turtle. We attacked Ikea and took 10 cities, they turned turtle and havent grown since. We attacked KIT and took their top members cities and they turned turtle. Lol whos next to turn turtle?

I'm sorry if I insulted anyone with this post, but I hate when no-name players try making big time posts. Jubier is so noob he hits me with lightning twice a day. Which helps me use my resources on something. If i wanted I could use my 100 an hour spell points and hit you every 2 hours, but im not a noob. Your not even big enough to attack, your like a little sister just tugging on my hair. Maybe one day you'll grow larger and Ill be able to crush you like a fly.

The attacks happened on Jingo7 before he joined? You clearly haven't been looking at grepostats, we just took a few cities off of him. Take on a larger player? He was one of the largest but yeah we took him down. Mate we took way more than 5 cities? The reason we're not randomly going around taking all the cities around is because we're taking cities section by section. If EM is so great why have inactives? Or is those new people you've been stealing? Also the cities we took weren't inactive because yeah the was resistance and attacks against us but hey we took cities off the great #1 alliance.

Yeah your stats are impressive and better, but then again you've taken players and those players have added to those stats. You'll be seeing that your stats go down soon. But i congratulate you for have #1 spot with so little members.

Can't really say much about Ikea seeing as i don't know them but hey we haven't turned turtle? I think the past few days have proved that and more to come.

It's alright we don't mind a little debate :) Yeah at the moment im a no-name but hey theres where everyone starts off? I do the lightning for a joke mate, because of my timing my favor would just go to waste. I'm not big enough to attack? Some of my cities are similar to yours so we can go from there. Hopefully mate. (P.S don't take me too serious im just trying to have a laugh and having a go at Pnp's and trying to bring a bit more activity)

DeletedUser

Hi Th3onlyking, nice to see you here :)

Now, to clarify: we took a number of cities of Jingo before he joined you, however, we have, recently, taken 11 cities in the past 2 days from semltg, Zippa, Jingo and HipNo.

These were from all active and good players. Yes, you have taken some of our cities, but in the last week you have taken 2 active cities and a few inactives. yes, you took a city from the Don, congrats, you did well, but our top player is Alfiegee. Look at his stats. He didnt lose a single city to you or any members of your alliance.

cheers
Boh

DeletedUser

Lol not losing a city and gaining 100k defense BP just shows how much defense is within your alliance, hint hint. Your right we didnt get through him, and it was a great defense, but for us to send 100k in attacking units also makes a statement. I think its fair to say it was a good attack, and great defense and I dont think you can take anything away from either side.

DeletedUser

Agreed, I actually think you guys have a great alliance, very strong, very active and very very good in attacking.

Kudos to your spot in the world, may you be driven from it, yet let us have fun doing it ;)

And our defence is amazing :) As is the defence we gain from our friends!! Cannot, quite, claim all the credit for the defence ourselves, must thanks all our mates, who shall remain nameless for the sake of them :)

DeletedUser

Its all good fun. And yes it does not go by city size, moral goes by player size, believe me, if I had halfway decent moral against you Id make it so you thought twice about hitting me with lightning lol. And anyone can lose a city, thats what this game is about, but its not abut how many cities you lose, its about how many cities you gain. So if we lose 4 and gain 10, its a good day. Obviously were going to make you fight for those 4 cities, but as long as we stay on the positive side and keep growing, then that means were doing something right. 1st place is just a title, and crossmarks, puts a target on our heads, soobviously we have to continue to grow, and grow at faster paces than the rest because everyone wants to target the 1st place team. Its just human nature, but props to us for being able to hold onto that spot without having to go above 60 acitve members and holding onto an extreme level of point averages, and all out BP stats. Its a game and things will always be changing.

The attacks happened on Jingo7 before he joined? You clearly haven't been looking at grepostats, we just took a few cities off of him. Take on a larger player? He was one of the largest but yeah we took him down. Mate we took way more than 5 cities? The reason we're not randomly going around taking all the cities around is because we're taking cities section by section. If EM is so great why have inactives? Or is those new people you've been stealing? Also the cities we took weren't inactive because yeah the was resistance and attacks against us but hey we took cities off the great #1 alliance.

Yeah your stats are impressive and better, but then again you've taken players and those players have added to those stats. You'll be seeing that your stats go down soon. But i congratulate you for have #1 spot with so little members.

Can't really say much about Ikea seeing as i don't know them but hey we haven't turned turtle? I think the past few days have proved that and more to come.

It's alright we don't mind a little debate :) Yeah at the moment im a no-name but hey theres where everyone starts off? I do the lightning for a joke mate, because of my timing my favor would just go to waste. I'm not big enough to attack? Some of my cities are similar to yours so we can go from there. Hopefully mate. (P.S don't take me too serious im just trying to have a laugh and having a go at Pnp's and trying to bring a bit more activity)

DeletedUser

I dont know what the whole +rep thing means nor do I know how to do it?

The +rep it adding positive reputation to your profile. The higher it it is the more green bars you have showing to everyone you're a good player. On a post look under the name of the person who posted and you'll see a little picture that shows scales click on that.

And yeah what you wrote its exactly true but i don't think EM will be around for much longer, you on the other hand... ;)

DeletedUser

So how do I positive rep someone then? I see the green bars you have 3. So how do I add to other peoples?

DeletedUser

when you like on the scales, it says either I approve or I disapprove, select I approve ;)

Hope it helped!

DeletedUser

Is there a way to check your rep to see who said what and how many you have?

DeletedUser

when you are on your profile, then click on User CP, top left, and it will show you. But not who +/-repped you