Evil Idiots vs KiT

DeletedUser

May be good in game but i pwn you on forums! Muahahahaha ^.^ This is not going to plan, we don't have enough people debating and arguing :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha
When did this turn into a rep thing
If you are giving nice reps out don't forget me :)

DeletedUser

Haha
When did this turn into a rep thing
If you are giving nice reps out don't forget me :)

Thought he deserved it but there isn't enough people to argue and to be honest im a bit of a diplomacy guy :p If i can i will. NOTHING IS DUMB! (How about that?)

DeletedUser17088

It's a shame the reports arent screen shots rather than the report code :( i cant enjoy them this way

DeletedUser

Agreed, I think I may have to fire our PnP guy for failing to make it more enjoyable...

;)

DeletedUser18271

Agreed, I think I may have to fire our PnP guy for failing to make it more enjoyable...

;)

Haha he's your pnp guy. Great choice lol, should of just hired a monkey to punch a computer.
KiT just proved how lame they are, no offense to anyone personally (except jubier)

DeletedUser

Haha he's your pnp guy. Great choice lol, should of just hired a monkey to punch a computer.
KiT just proved how lame they are, no offense to anyone personally (except jubier)

In my defence i did it at 2am and i had to wake up at 6am for school so i only had 4 hours sleep that night so i did it in a bit of a rush. I'll do screenshots next time. :)

Sorry Fotns im way too lazy to sort it out now muahahahaha

Fire me Bohemond and i will conquer you. :cool:

DeletedUser

Good luck with that...

Ill ring my PA's...including Alfie mwhahahaha!!

DeletedUser

Jubier1 loved the nice thing you said :)
Keep up the great work.