Evo vs. D12

DeletedUser

ohhh, forgot this one. this is rich!!!

ok, so i found out from a little tweety bird that Evo (UNT!) wants to fight the Dirty Dozen. but it's not any tweety bird, its one that has had a pact with UNT in the past. apparently, Evo is looking for an opportunity to take down D12's inactives, which if you look closely, they are EVERYWHERE!!!

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/6425/members

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/3869/members

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/7763/members

Everybody and their mother is looking for a D12 inactive as they seem to criss-cross the globe here and all their "new" recruits appear to be Evo inactives. meaning more busts!!!

so I'm really looking forward to taking advantage of D12's inactivity problems, as is most alliances I've talked to. Evo stands to lose a lot of ground in the coming months due to D12's MRA-type recruiting.

I applaud the tactics. Appears to rival Real Madrid Elite and GREAT EMPIRE from Lambda who lasted not so long xD LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either you, or your bird, is silly

Evo is not UNT.

And, we dont "look for inactives" either. We take them as required to try and make it harder to enter certain areas. Only your people "look for" and really want inactives all over.

DeletedUser12512

Is this suppose to make any sense?

1) UNT has no plans to take on D12.
2) D12 having inactives does not in any way reflect on whether or not Evo would lose ground, (especially if your still calling UNT 'Evo')
3) Taking advantage of inactivity seems to be Bad Companies strong suit. Do you employ full time grepostats vultures?

Semantic arguments aside, I've seen Zepplin's with less hot air then you.

I'm looking forward to the time when you say something moderately intelligent, and I am certain the entire forum will applaud when it happens.

DeletedUser

1) please, tell that to all your pacts. yes, even the ones that are threatening other alliances to join or else they'll sic Evo on them. like the OoO incident? yeah, it's happening again... you gonna stop it this time?!?

2) UNT is Evo. just like Evo is Legion + Athenians. its the same players, 1/2 the leadership.... same situation. UNT is just another clever name change that really means nothing. it means 1/2 you guys left and the other 1/2 got lazy.

3) Actually, taking advantage of inactivity is Evo's strong suit. Evo doesn't attack Bad Co's active players like skapone or surfero999 or me, you attack former Slaughterers and mostly TDC. you've done a great job picking up your inactives so far... thus not so much our inactives. and if you consider aaxc as an inactive since we took 3 cities from him, why doesn't the #1 alliance kick him? like all the rest? or are you point-whoring to compete with Dirty Dozen?

please, say something intelligent because i'm tired of responding to your dumb responses.

DeletedUser

Surfero was just hit today/yesterday.

Everybody else you listed flanked way up the side of 66 instead up coming up 56. So yeah, those players are so far away nobody cares for their cities. Come closer (like your starting to do) and wake the tiger and see what happens. There may even be a few cities in range now. And you guys are getting more active, so thats a plus.

If you win, great, then you can talk all you want. But you wont.

UPDATE:
Here is some proof. See? Look at that. Something you said we don't do.. done. So - now that you can see who is telling the truth we'll see how the next month plays out. Keep talking your wacky crap, this report looks like we're hitting inactives for sure.
2hzkdhk.jpg

DeletedUser

Hahaha..Really?! Are you really telling me we NEVER hit surfero, skajone(whatever his name is), and you..I can post reports if you wish. ;)

1) No one has gotten lazy...It makes for more fun. Sorry if you disagree. ;)
2) If you're going to ramble about random stuff you hear from your tweety bird or whatever the bird is called then maybe go some where else..You don't see UNT starting this stuff...It seems Bad Co always wants to get something started.. What a shame. :( Oh well. Too bad we can't just let the fighting do the job, not the words.. lol
3) Actually UNT is NOT "Evo"..Those are two different names..Sorry if you can't tell the difference.. ;) Maybe better contacts/glasses? Go to your local Optometrist. :)
4) I'm starting to think you actually direct the Housewives of New Jersey. ;)

Anyways,,Later BBCue. ;)

DeletedUser

ok, so you attacked surfero once and how many cities have we taken from aaxc? give me a break, if aaxc knew the difference between revolt and cs landings you wouldn't be having this problem.

sure Lane, post the last time your team had me in revolt. good luck digging that up.

DeletedUser

So then you just said he's not very skillful.
You continue to attack and take cities from only him.

What does that say about you? Doesn't really back up what your saying about you taking good targets and us not.. And we aren't going to boot somebody to hide or pad stats.

DeletedUser

Who ever said something about putting you in revolt..Nice thinking though..Like Herb said, Why keep attacking him if you don't think he has the knowledge? Easy target? Yet, You tell us we attack nothing but inactives, and small members..Nice try. ;)

DeletedUser

So then you just said he's not very skillful.
You continue to attack and take cities from only him.

What does that say about you? Doesn't really back up what your saying about you taking good targets and us not.. And we aren't going to boot somebody to hide or pad stats.

huh? i no longer understand you. yes, we keep taking cities from him as #4 alliance in this world. as #1 alliance in this world, you engage the same tactics. take the most-exposed inactive first and work your way up. everyone knows it by now. honestly, your strategy is as predictable as snooki's hairstyle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee1C5FB3ceo&feature=relmfu

DeletedUser

LMFAO. Well maybe quit grumbling at us cause we do nothing but attack inactives/small players. ;) Good Idea? I think so..

DeletedUser

oooh, noooo! you're breaking your routine and attacking meeee! ohhh noooo!

LMFAO. you guys couldn't take a dozen cities from us in 2 weeks if we shared islands with all of you. oh, right, we do!

here, this will keep you entertained if you like LMFAO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJWA3Vo6TU

DeletedUser

LMAO. We haven't taken ALOT lately(Since UNT.) but back in "Evo" I do recall ALOT of cities being taken off you guys..I guess everyone's day will come bro.

Is Bad Co still a turtle? I hope not..Seems you got a little more fire power than we thought..Good Job.
Maybe we can get back to the game sometime? lol

DeletedUser

isn't that the kettle painting itself black? turtling is every UNT players middle name. in O66 we have enough turtles to make a soup. Right, get back to the game. Don't want to hold you up from your next gjcman city.

DeletedUser

sure Lane, post the last time your team had me in revolt. good luck digging that up.

As requested. You could at least keep something there before you open your mouth and talk so much crap. Its not even fun. GJC is inactive and is harder to revolt.

o7nbl2.jpg

Just wait until we actually start trying.

DeletedUser

Wow! Congratulations! You got a revolt started! Woooooo HOOOOOOO!

And you got a lot of stone. Great job! You can get big bucks for that on the market!

I'm waiting for you to actually start trying. Really, for 6 months now. Evo hasn't actually tried for quite sometime now. And certainly not since Roky left.

Actually, I've been told numerous times "you're coming" but you really don't have the balls to make an attack stick. Come on, attack me with all your defensemen in your turtled O66 cities.

DeletedUser

but i thought all you do is attack inactives. that's what Lane just said.

how'd that attack go on the other city? not as easy i guess? not so much BP gained there, right? thanks, can't wait for the next opportunity to incite your attacks.

fyi, i am a threat. Bad Co is kicking UNT's butt since i've been back and its no accident (10 cities vs. 1 city). you worry all about points, but don't care about who's planning the party.

you don't attack me because you know how far my O67 cities are from you. i'm here as long as it takes and if annoys you, get used to it.