ExileD

DeletedUser14397

why do you guys insist in trying to take my city?

Dr Who you never got back to me i find that sad as i gave you all the details you asked and you said i would here from you still waiting.

I asked to join only to be told to wait and what happens i get many attacks from you.

QUESTION
am i classed as a ferugee if i was to try join an alliance while under attack from a monster alliance ony 4.000.000 times my size :D

DeletedUser

what is wrong with exiled? they have fallen so far to not accept a 1 city player this far in the game...

on another note, it sounds like they played you, and never intended to allow you to join, i would kiss your city good bye

and lol.

DeletedUser14397

never rest old boy, i will be back in 30mins with a new city and a bit anger to get me going again :D

DeletedUser

Uhh..?

What makes you post here and not mail me in game?

Answer:
I wouldn't reply :3.

Edit: 700 Posts <3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's had a spasm. :3.

New leadership my friend, i'm no longer in ExileD.

DeletedUser

yeah but he wanted to merge into Krytpeia and when the rest of us saw it as the bad idea that it was he got ticked off and left the alliance along with another 4(?) more people and then joined the x-hellspawn players. :rolleyes:

nobody was too thrilled to see you and jack ditch us, deciding we were useless even though if we joined krypteia, 60% percent of our alliance wouldnt be able to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmh. Yeah, it was.

You don't know the full story Dragon.
I was having trouble at home, in RL. So i was really Annoyed there.

Then the council started disagreeing between themselves, I couldn't cope, and it got to a point where i was not enjoying the game anymore. I saw the merge as a way to start fresh, and meet new people.

It just made it worse sadly, then i saw the chance to go to a new alliance.
Now i see that i prefer small Alliances :')

It worked though, i don't want to quit the game anymore...
I left you in Good hands, Soul Fire is a good leader.

DeletedUser

i think if ExileD had joined Krytpeia they would have made an awfully poor choice. im glad they had the common sense not to.

DeletedUser

i think if ExileD had joined Krytpeia they would have made an awfully poor choice. im glad they had the common sense not to.

yeah because thor's hammer is so much better and owning krypteia! LOL!

I can honestly say that with HS gone, krypteia is the best alliance. every single good player from TH came from HS, with the exception of 1311 and some others. The rest were mere noobs and turtles.

DeletedUser

alliance splits happen all the time its hard to have 100 members with the same ideas and goals. it also keeps the game fresher for alot of people

DeletedUser

I was Diplomat for ExileD and arranged the merge that never happened. Why? I seen it as a great opportunity. We were on good, if not great, terms. We would dominate. We were near enough to each other, I thought it would work out well.

Although it had the backing of the council of Krypteia and the founder of ExileD (DrWho?) and ofcourse the Diplomat (myself), the rest of the council in ExileD didn't want it to go ahead to me and DrWho? left to join with some ex Hell Spawn.

As of now, the entire alliance of ExileD pretty much are launching attacks on me trying to conquer me. They think I made a mess of them diplomatically.

I took them to war against Troys Boys. We were previously allied and I cut the pact and declared war while I was diplomat. I also tried to up the war effort against Infinity and Vox Populi.

Now the alliance hate me! It makes me lol though. Twice, yesterday, C-ships landed in my towns, and the sieges were broken by other players IN ExileD!

HAHAHAHA!

In all honesty I tried my best as diplomat. Everything I done was in the best intentions.

I'm sorry it did not work out.

DeletedUser

I was Diplomat for ExileD and arranged the merge that never happened. Why? I seen it as a great opportunity. We were on good, if not great, terms. We would dominate. We were near enough to each other, I thought it would work out well.

Although it had the backing of the council of Krypteia and the founder of ExileD (DrWho?) and ofcourse the Diplomat (myself), the rest of the council in ExileD didn't want it to go ahead to me and DrWho? left to join with some ex Hell Spawn.

As of now, the entire alliance of ExileD pretty much are launching attacks on me trying to conquer me. They think I made a mess of them diplomatically.

I took them to war against Troys Boys. We were previously allied and I cut the pact and declared war while I was diplomat. I also tried to up the war effort against Infinity and Vox Populi.

Now the alliance hate me! It makes me lol though. Twice, yesterday, C-ships landed in my towns, and the sieges were broken by other players IN ExileD!

HAHAHAHA!

In all honesty I tried my best as diplomat. Everything I done was in the best intentions.

I'm sorry it did not work out.

I would of thanked you for dropping a NAP with Troys Boys and declaring war on them if I would of been in an alliance with you not sent CS's at you...

You where basically giving me the opportunity to take free cities from the weakest alliance in the top 12 :p