ExileD

DeletedUser

Sorry, what alliance were you in? (Or are, if you use a different name to the Grepo Forums)

DeletedUser

I was Diplomat for ExileD and arranged the merge that never happened. Why? I seen it as a great opportunity. We were on good, if not great, terms. We would dominate. We were near enough to each other, I thought it would work out well.

Although it had the backing of the council of Krypteia and the founder of ExileD (DrWho?) and ofcourse the Diplomat (myself), the rest of the council in ExileD didn't want it to go ahead to me and DrWho? left to join with some ex Hell Spawn.

As of now, the entire alliance of ExileD pretty much are launching attacks on me trying to conquer me. They think I made a mess of them diplomatically.

I took them to war against Troys Boys. We were previously allied and I cut the pact and declared war while I was diplomat. I also tried to up the war effort against Infinity and Vox Populi.

Now the alliance hate me! It makes me lol though. Twice, yesterday, C-ships landed in my towns, and the sieges were broken by other players IN ExileD!

HAHAHAHA!

In all honesty I tried my best as diplomat. Everything I done was in the best intentions.

I'm sorry it did not work out.

dude you did make a mess of our diplomacy. you were probably the worst diplomat we ever had. you were trying to get us to go to war with 3 different alliances for no reason! now you're mocking us like you were never appart of the alliance, had nothing to do with it, and the Dis are so much stronger than ExileD when they clearly arent.

DeletedUser

DrWho? and Jack on a deathrow!

As one of the New Leader of ExileD, let me explain what's really happening

DrWho? and JackT794 used to be ExileD members. Not anymore. They betrayed the very alliance they helped build. It never really hurt ExileD to see few of us go running to another alliance just for the sake of excitement, but it only hurt those who ran away. Mostly when players have RL situations, they go about quitting the game or going on a break (VM). Instead DrWho? and Jack just decided to break the alliance and decided to join the other side of the break. The cause of break? The talk of merge to Krypteia. Krypeia got it's own problems and we are alliance that can stand on our own! No need to be merging to anyone at this point.

The result - at this very moment Exiled is taking out DrWho? and JackT. Unfortunately Jack being a little B*** that he is, just went on VM. The reason? he messaged me to tell me that he went to him momma's house but there is no internet there. I hope you won't plan on staying with your mommy forever Jack! Plus please stop trying to justify what you did or try to do! What's done is done. You guys are done in Tau! Go start a new city in a different world! Kapeesh!!!

P.S. - DrWho?, It's hard to not know who to be mad at huh? If I were you, I would thank your pet for throwing both of you guys under the bus! I knew from the begging when Jack started posting about breaking our pact, that only people who will get hurt were you guys! I even reached out to you and ask that you put a leash on him. I guess you failed to do only one thing I asked! Good luck mate!

DeletedUser

Guess what?
I'll tell you everything, like i've just told Jack.

My cousin died a few days before i left ExileD. I was really close to him and with everyone arguing in ExileD, i couldn't cope. The game wasn't giving me any fun anymore, but instead of quitting, i decided to stay. And i'm glad i did. Being in TD is really fun, unlike ExileD.

in TD, Grepolis is a game. In ExileD, Grepo is your life, as in if you were to lose your city, you would lose part of your life...it's just too serious.

Also, Don't be up your when you start to defeat two players who are right smack bang in the middle of your Ocean... The time it's took you to conquer one of my villages has been horrendous. You've supported against your own conquers, attacked others conquers, and failed at attacking.

A good alliance would have rimmed two players in the middle of their ocean in next to no time.

Thanks for the Culture points! I bet ExileD won't last until the end of September.

edit: and oh, Giving De Rep to players just because they oppose your argument is just un cool ;'), Especially when you say "DRWHO? - DR-REP.........AHAHAHAHAHA". What are you? 12?

DeletedUser

Sanchirx, I was offline for 24 hours so the night before I enabled VM. I didn't know it took 48 to activate. You have my word that it wasn't a ***** move, you can ask anyone, I genuinely did go away. Since it took 48 hours to work, I can't log in now as much as I want to.

And DrWho? is right. The amount of threatening messages you have sent me Sanchirx is so laughable. My entire alliance was laughing at your little message you sent me (the one about how you will ruin me and make me scared of the game or something... just comical). It's a game.... get a grip man. You're the one acting like a kid.

"You're taking us out" wow. You guys managed to take one city of mine, that's it.

there's 235 exiled cities in ocean 53 and 12 discombobulator cities.... and you manage to take ONE city?! HAHAHAHA

BY THE WAY MATE, YOUR A CRAP LEADER. 2 OTHER CITIES OF MINE WERE ABOUT TO BE CONQUERED. GUESS WHO BROKE THOSE 2 SEIGES?!!!!!!! YOUR OWN MEN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA PMSL ROFL LMAO

DeletedUser

dude you did make a mess of our diplomacy. you were probably the worst diplomat we ever had. you were trying to get us to go to war with 3 different alliances for no reason! now you're mocking us like you were never appart of the alliance, had nothing to do with it, and the Dis are so much stronger than ExileD when they clearly arent.

Mhm, no he wasn't.
At the time, everyone agreed with his decisions, and overall, he was a much better diplomat then past diplomats.
You want someone to point the finger at?
Point it at the Council.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, Alex.
I exactly know what it's like to lose a close one! I lost my brother and father.

I'm glad you guys are having fun and enjoying yourselves!

Don't forget to mention that The Disco's are supporting your cities! I'm shaping this alliance to a new direction. And it takes time to let go of the old habits! I believe those same problems started when you were in charge and it's really not letting go. I'm doing everything I can to deal with that. Thanks for pointing that out though! Look, We all got upset about the way you left the alliance Alex! Even Soul Fire was off. You could have explained more about your situation! But I accepted it and took over the role of leader when no one wanted to! Not many were cooperative and confused. It's different now, everyone is having fun here and focused about our future at ExileD! ExileD isn't as bad as you make it sound. It looks like you just got worn out! I guess you weren't the leader you thought you could be. Bite off more than you could chew, perhaps?

Unlike you guys, we won't runaway to different alliance hoping that our problems will go away. I'm gonna stay and deal with it until we get it right! It is a game and we are playing it! I'm just sad that The Disco's let you guys go. I really wanted to make things work between us. That's why I'm acting out against Jack, because he basically pushed the duel! He created the argument between the 2 alliances and we had to settle it this way! That's what I'm upset about. I really didn't care that you left Alex, and you know that! I said it was fine and I just wanted good relationship between us. You can try to justify yourself and try to put us down. It's only your opinion. You left us to drop to 6th place in tau! We are in 4th place now! I guess we didn't fall that far behind huh? Look, I can't judge my leadership skills. And the only people who can judge will be ExileD players. I really don't care about your opinions. I wish both of you guys goodluck and have fun! I promise I'm done with this BS.

DeletedUser

yes, thank you sanchirx. ok look you guys (jack and DrWho), i'm young. but even though i'm young i've learned to just not care what people think bout me. lots of people mock me, but i just ignore them. dont like what that person said about you? too bad, get over it. and i'll admit it, i usually argue back but you can mock me (not someone else) all you want and i could truthfully could care less what you think bout me. you mocked an alliance that you founded? thats just plain rude. but when you mock the entire alliance on the freakin' FORUM? thats just plain childish! and here you are, saying sanchirx is acting like a kid about all this. all three of you (drwho, jack, and sanchirx), plus me, are all acting like 5 yearolds bout this entire argument! now guys (drwho, jack, sanchirx) just DROP IT. GET OVER YOURSELVES. you guys are too old to be arguing like this!

DeletedUser

yes he did start it and i hope he breaks his arm in return to that (karma) but right now if a mod could be so nice as to delete this thread and the other thread started by DrWho? i think it was something like; "Sorry Tau, I'm causing a little trouble in North East!". that'll solve this entire problem (at least the argument).

DeletedUser

Ur. I'm guessing you're new to the forums?
Practically the entire forum is filled with people mocking alliances..

And no, infact, i didn't attack any of you first, i did not start this fight off.
Let's see who attacked first in my reports....

Oh look! Soul Fire..

I never wanted ANY of this to happen.
I left exiled to try and give up some more free time, if i wanted, i could have disbanded the entire alliance. I could have left in some much worse ways then i did.
Just remember that.

edit: And you know what's worse? Soul Fire attacked me a day before the Pact broke. :eek:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OKAY,

Thank you Alex for leaving us in tact! We will keep your legacy! Good luck in RL stuff and enjoy yourself! We will just let everything go! Gotta thank you for building this alliance!

DeletedUser

It's not ok. You put all those posts here for everyone to see. I dont know what you want people to think, but everything you posted is complete hogwash.

In case you forgot Doc, our alliances have a deal that is being dealt out right now as we speak. That deal simply says, That ExileD and the Discombobulator's will take eachothers city's in there respective ocean's.
It appears to me that you are upset with that deal and feel a little bit insecure at the fact that you will lose all youre citys in 53.

Now, that is the deal. So, why are you making a bid deal out of nothing??????

DeletedUser

...And when i think everything is settled, you just come in a throw it all up again! >_<
Just because a "Deal" has been made, doesn't mean you can conquer villages freely.

And no, i'm not going to get rimmed.
I have no problem with the deal, I just find it silly..
You and Exiled will find your place in the rankings in time..
These forums are to share information about the world.. isn't that what i just did?

I'm sure people are happy that these forums are being kept alive... But not alive with arguments. So PLEASE, stop raising one!

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing.

You shared false information.

End of your argument.

On a second note, are you from Penn?

DeletedUser

I never shared false information.
All of them reports are true...

No,i'm not from Penn.

DeletedUser

Oh, cool I thought you might have been but never mind.

Well, it just appeared that you were trying to portray to everyone that we do not know what we are doing.
I'm not going to explain why that happened when the CS was taking out by one of our own but, you had to go and post that report here and ridicule us.

I could post the reports of how youre cities and harbors are clear now, but I wouldn't do that.

DeletedUser

Because it's not an achievement, an entire alliance taking down two players.
Whereas, two players held off attacks from an entire alliance for a week..

See the difference? :')