Newspaper Extra Mortal Basters

ishabh verma

Phrourach
hello everyone , i will like to invite experienced any active players to my alliance "Extra Mortal Basterds" , i do not want to get in top within a day(so i don't want to invite players blindly) , i want my alliance to be strong and well managed !
so check out my alliance my in-game name is :Ishabh Verma
only an elite may enter

smithy7

hello everyone , i will like to invite experienced any active players to my alliance "Extra Mortal Basterds" , i do not want to get in top within a day(so i don't want to invite players blindly) , i want my alliance to be strong and well managed !
so check out my alliance my in-game name is :Ishabh Verma
only an elite may enter
Also Cut the swearing dont make you look big, Kids Play The Game.

Mr. Blue

Agreed smithy7. A lot of kids. Not that Grepo would let him actually do it.

SamuraiDragon

Don't think he is kid,my jaws were opened when i checked his stats http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ishabh+verma&type=player
He is almost in every world:eek:
Only kids bunking school gets that much time.So you are right at one point;)
yep totally #3 and #53 are so close together right!?!!?!?!? because if it was every world (or almost) he'd have to have to play a lot more worlds than that ... But then again look who's calling him a kid ... I did a fair share of snooping around and found out that you too! (YES YOU!) are playing 3 worlds :p http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=ashik01&type=player so yes your point is pointless. (Well I need to make that a bit more grammatically coherent :/ hehe :p)

Pushty

I'd just like to remind everyone that the grammar of a poster is not to be discussed, so don't take the opportunity for a tangent there, please. ;)

Moved this thread to the Alliances section, and may I say that is a... colourful name.

ishabh verma

Phrourach
i was on a month VM that is why i do not posted here
and i was active in 3 worlds at that time and yes i am a kid becuase i am under 18 !
do you all wanna loose a battle to a kid

jonorocks1

No man, the world has barely started :) What kind of player are you, experienced or not, amd what is your highest ABP rank?? I can link you into the core if you want with a really awesome team.