face to face

mats25

Phrourach
This is my first THREAT i opened here... WHY???...
Chause i see every threat what opened here turns personal or outside sinope world discussions...those posts just kills threats and the other bloggars dont have any glue what to add or hoe go ahead...

So if you need to take a room for arquing,or want to take up past issues,do it here...:eek:

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
let me start...

i hate old TUS.chause they dissapear...(maked vision bit harder)sametime i loved them, chause they maked things interesting...i hate chillu, chause he in coalition and same time holded coalition enemyes as they friend....
i love ladyes, but tired of dramaqueens ,like shirley...i love VIP´s like erick..but chelious to him and angry chause he has ++++´s to move on...
i stop here or ,i need to move other server...(scr)

Last edited:

DeletedUser39822

Hi mats. It is just a game, no reason to hate. I do find it iconic, I mean ironic that the reason you "hate" chill is because he in your opinion gave shelter and befriended your enemies. With your standards it must be tough for you playing in BL knowing that your alliance also took in TUS players.......actually started the trend if I recall. Pot Kettle Black.

mats25

Phrourach
i dont alk about alliances...i talk aboun persons here...i dont know what leaders talks up there...i know what i see...and yes my friend,my standards dont take me far.yes we have TUS players...but we dont have jumpers...who have taked in under fire and started to kill friends offence..
in troy we had 1 rule...if the pact member takes in under fire player, then they dont provide any help in 24 hours...we used it in nysa as well and all worked good...no arquings or issues...but here in this world all seems to be about rankings...i dont want to belive that chause players we have in and they history...but it looks to me so..

Ares dont be worryed...i am not hateing anybody...i am cool and mabe even funny guye...so sry. if i used word HATE...

DeletedUser

Hi mats. I think I know what you mean about standards and principles and players who bail or jump, spies and other things. TUS tried all that stuff and look where they are now. Even so nobody seems to want to learn from their lessons.

TUS went through terrible internal trouble and crashed - partly because their leadership foolishly failed to acknowledge the contribution of players who put so much work and money into the game. I have said this before - it is players like MasterCodoz, with their non stop aggressive, and gaming ability that can win oceans and even worlds. Players like MasterCodoz don't spend their time on the externals so much because they prefer to be recognised for their work and effort, ingame. So long as the leadership makes the right decisions, they remain loyal and true but if the leadership just starts to spend it's time spreading it's ego chat rooms and making wasteful cuddly family pacts with "cuddly friends". Then the players with top abp /dbp, after giving several warnings, will either bail or quit. MasterCodoz is a principled player, in his way. He says what he means and does what he says.

Sadly in Grep these days more and more incoming players seem to think that the game is played in the externals and not on the worlds. Players like you and MasterC need to target them and show them that it is not ;)

DeletedUser

This is my first THREAT i opened here... WHY???...
Chause i see every threat what opened here turns personal or outside sinope world discussions...those posts just kills threats and the other bloggars dont have any glue what to add or hoe go ahead...

So if you need to take a room for arquing,or want to take up past issues,do it here...:eek:

THREAT or THREAD?

DeletedUser40223

I agree with your sentiments mats but things are easier said than done. I myself got dragged into a big row about a previous world recently. You yourself just mentioned two previous worlds in your reply to Ares and all it takes is someone with a bug up their backside about either of those worlds to start a fight about it.

I don't know much about the TUS situation as I have never been in that alliance, there are many things I don't know about. Players, alliances, grudges etc so for me the externals are a good way to hear opinions and theories of what is going on. The PnP's, Newspapers and many of the threads do have the odd disagreement/fight/mudslinging match but I find it entertaining which kinda is the reason for having them.

I agree there are players who spend a lot of time here talking big and they don't play as much as they perhaps should and therefore cannot back up their bluster. But some find time to do both. And they get grief too..

What can I say? Some people are jealous I suppose, others just plain ignorant but as the saying goes "It takes all sorts"

DeletedUser

I would suggest SPELLCHECKER on English,it can make a difference..it is add on for Mozilla I think.

DeletedUser48681

Hi mats. I think I know what you mean about standards and principles and players who bail or jump, spies and other things. TUS tried all that stuff and look where they are now. Even so nobody seems to want to learn from their lessons.

TUS went through terrible internal trouble and crashed - partly because their leadership foolishly failed to acknowledge the contribution of players who put so much work and money into the game. I have said this before - it is players like MasterCodoz, with their non stop aggressive, and gaming ability that can win oceans and even worlds. Players like MasterCodoz don't spend their time on the externals so much because they prefer to be recognised for their work and effort, ingame. So long as the leadership makes the right decisions, they remain loyal and true but if the leadership just starts to spend it's time spreading it's ego chat rooms and making wasteful cuddly family pacts with "cuddly friends". Then the players with top abp /dbp, after giving several warnings, will either bail or quit. MasterCodoz is a principled player, in his way. He says what he means and does what he says.

Sadly in Grep these days more and more incoming players seem to think that the game is played in the externals and not on the worlds. Players like you and MasterC need to target them and show them that it is not ;)

Is your tongue always brown or has it just got sunburnt?

The only reason CS has got as far as they have in O45 is through turncoats, they havent actually conquered any, well many

DeletedUser

The only reason CS has got as far as they have in O45 is through turncoats, they havent actually conquered any, well many

We havent conquered in 45, but thats because of distance. 54/55, WAY different story lol.

DeletedUser

Doctor: Now then Archie, this won't hurt. Just open your mouth and say AAAAAH!

human-anatomy-tongue.jpg

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!:p

DeletedUser3303

I actually love the banta on the external forums, players just need to have fun with it. But also remember to try not to let your ego rule your head, cos most alliances end up disbanding or having internal conflict, because they underestimate the power of a sharp tongue on the externals and in game public relations.
Nightpitbull fell into this trap, he was one of the main causes of the alliance break up of my previous 2 alliances, now himself and his friends that trusted and followed him to TUS, are all but dead in the water, All because he let TUS get in his ear and then had him convince others.

mats25

Phrourach

man...really...REALLY...DAMN....YOU RAINBOW GUY...I think here mostly bloggars use tongues to ... so i feel bad for you ... this is not only way to use tongue...better change you way of life and try new experiences...then you see you self.. no need to brush you teeth so much...lol..you funny boy.

DeletedUser3303

Bit of a different topic, but i think the changing point in this server, was when TUS opened a academy and started recruiting in 044 and merged some of SS into there academy there. It pretty much forced the coalition and signed there downfall

DeletedUser

Bit of a different topic, but i think the changing point in this server, was when TUS opened a academy and started recruiting in 044 and merged some of SS into there academy there. It pretty much forced the coalition and signed there downfall
Those academies were half-forced, as there was already too much trouble in the council back then so we decided to opt for some people to form their own alliance and stay pacted with us, hence the coaltion was born in the first place. It wasn't something we did willingly but seemed to be the best of several evils at the time.

DeletedUser

The vast majority of us never wanted an acad/sister/whatever.
It was just necessary to try and keep everybody together otherwise we would have had a proper split or a mass departure even earlier on. Ultimately it just made things worse and people started making their own decisions (like merging with SS) so it was all in vein by the end.

Either way CS had 3 alliances when TUS had 1 at at the start. Their coalition was the first to form, they just upped the ante once TUS 'formed their sisters'