FAKE TRUE FEAR

jameslongst

Strategos
My name is jameslongst. You all know me. If you don't know me you likely haven't played very long.

You all know my alliance True Fear. If you don't know True Fear, see above.

Its come to my attention recently that some absolute scrubs have stolen my brand name and are going around calling themselves True Fear AGAINST MY WISHES.

These are players that for the most part got cut in the past due to inactivity or bad game play. They IN NO WAY represent True Fear or what we are about.

True Fear is active in another server. DO NOT BELIEVE PARRY123'S LIES. HE IS A WANNABE AND A SCRUB.

If the settings on this server weren't complete I would drop and kick him in myself.

As it is I am making an announcement: THE ONLY TRUE FEAR IS MY TRUE FEAR...as all vets know.

Thanks for your time and activity! Keep the game alive, just get your own gaff to do it.

j

Last edited by a moderator:

parry123

Hoplite
for your information who ever you define who you are i was apart of the creation of True Fear the Real ones the ones who won multiple worlds you have mistaken me for someone you may know this account I'm using today is a ALT account i was apart of the expansion of True Fear in the early days making it a successful empire to what it is today , the founders always told me for what i did i can always have a place in there hearts and have the complete rights to have the name title in any worlds possible as long as i don't ruin the name title or put the name in a bad order in grepolis, so i will respectfully change the alliance name only because you seem to have forgotten the old vets on this game and for what i achieved and did with that alliance shows the disrespect

so ill change the name soon you have my word but please dont think im a wannabe or scrub because I'm not i didn't expect to hurt anyone's feeling towards the True Fear name as i assume you are the new leader of this alliance? so all respect is given and one world ill prove to you that im a gifted induvial on this title we play, all the best to you and the new ERA of True Fear

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
The True Fear led by @jameslongst are all **sers who have only won 1 world on Chios in the last 8 years, nowadays they only go on Worlds to insult people so they can all feel better about how m*serable their lives are. their Leader @jameslongst would make fun of a handicapped player until he had to Quit the game on the world he is now playing.

@parry123 he doesn't have a claim to that name, in fact he brings shame to it, use the name for as long as you want just make sure to add that you are not associated with a group that has only won 1 world in 8 years playing together because thats just shameful.

and dont let him scare you he wont do anything the guy isn't brave he just talks big his style of play is to gang up on weaker people with his alliance 1 on 1 he will never attack anyone believe me i have known people like him all my life...

Good luck man and hope you have a lot of fun on this world and a good time!

Peace

blkw

Taxiarch
for your information who ever you define who you are i was apart of the creation of True Fear the Real ones the ones who won multiple worlds you have mistaken me for someone you may know this account I'm using today is a ALT account i was apart of the expansion of True Fear in the early days making it a successful empire to what it is today , the founders always told me for what i did i can always have a place in there hearts and have the complete rights to have the name title in any worlds possible as long as i don't ruin the name title or put the name in a bad order in grepolis, so i will respectfully change the alliance name only because you seem to have forgotten the old vets on this game and for what i achieved and did with that alliance shows the disrespect

so ill change the name soon you have my word but please dont think im a wannabe or scrub because I'm not i didn't expect to hurt anyone's feeling towards the True Fear name as i assume you are the new leader of this alliance? so all respect is given and one world ill prove to you that im a gifted induvial on this title we play, all the best to you and the new ERA of True Fear
aren't you that piece of sh*t from Poros who leaked information to fiasco and then left the world? yes.. you are. fu*king traitor

parry123

Hoplite
aren't you that piece of sh*t from Poros who leaked information to fiasco and then left the world? yes.. you are. fu*king traitor
Traitor to my own alliance i was leader off , that makes sense doesn't it ahah plus i didnt hand any information to fiasco i just gave them my cities because they was my friends you guys ruined the world but not following orders of the council so in my opinion you have no leg to stand on, they was my cities i have the right to do whatever i wanted with them and the handovers weren't conducted in the alliance i was a lone wolf so if you try and call someone a traitor make sure you have your facts right before you open your dirty little mouth

jameslongst

Strategos
The True Fear led by @jameslongst are all **sers who have only won 1 world on Chios in the last 8 years, nowadays they only go on Worlds to insult people so they can all feel better about how m*serable their lives are. their Leader @jameslongst would make fun of a handicapped player until he had to Quit the game on the world he is now playing.

@parry123 he doesn't have a claim to that name, in fact he brings shame to it, use the name for as long as you want just make sure to add that you are not associated with a group that has only won 1 world in 8 years playing together because thats just shameful.

and dont let him scare you he wont do anything the guy isn't brave he just talks big his style of play is to gang up on weaker people with his alliance 1 on 1 he will never attack anyone believe me i have known people like him all my life...

Good luck man and hope you have a lot of fun on this world and a good time!

Peace
Parry you have RHS backing you up...sounds really great.

A couple of scrubs who got kicked out of TF for inactivity and/or bad gameplay.

Sounds like you have stuff to answer for in other servers as well Parry so you better get your stories straight.

True Fear is mine and everyone who played EN servers will know that well so...bye.

parry123

Hoplite
never got kicked out but i guess your right but one day ill destroy you and then you can beg for my forgiveness and you will certainly see it first hand as ill make sure of it, people with big mouths are just all talk no bite , so ill be seeing you soon James the fake True Fear alliance as the main one has the original og's @parry123 ahhah , the real ones, the ones who won multiple worlds after worlds we used to dominate not just open our mouths thinking they are something when i know deep down your not, shows you are nothing if ive never heard of you and people talk about good players and your not even in the top 20 players lol , you can criticize my account im on now but it wont harm or effect me as its only a ALT account lol so say what you want but ill soon see you in other worlds and then ill destroy you and hurt your name so bad haah

AresSpear8

Hekatontarch
True Fear of the core......I always remember them dropping about two months after the world starts at the current rim and away from the fighting, talking a lot of smack, and then fading away when the war finally reaches them. Anyways, I'll head back off into obscurity....carry on.

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
Taking over "True Fear" / "Judgment Day" - Due to Parry123 ban's for apparently using multi accounts I can confirm that this alliance WASN'T the OG True Fear, it did consist of few "ex players" although this didn't make the alliance True Fear. Parry123 was the founder of the alliance since the first day and started recruiting experienced players. I spoke with @jameslongst himself and passed over messages back to parry123 to change the alliance name multiple times although the excuse I received "if you was a member of the alliance you have the right to have the name True Fear under your wing the originals told me that". Later on iI was selected a leader to help-out in an alliance due to the lack of leadership as parry123 was the only leader with a big dream to win, he did aim high although has been hit with the ban like stated above.

The message is to clear the air not to disrespect parry himself or True Fear, we're working on reforming the alliance under a completely under name and here to have fun.

King Soos

Strategos
My name is jameslongst. You all know me. If you don't know me you likely haven't played very long.

Its come to my attention recently that some absolute scrubs have stolen my brand name and are going around calling themselves True Fear AGAINST MY WISHES.

These are players that for the most part got cut in the past due to inactivity or bad game play. They IN NO WAY represent True Fear or what we are about.

True Fear is active in another server. DO NOT BELIEVE PARRY123'S LIES. HE IS A WANNABE AND A SCRUB.

If the settings on this server weren't complete a$$ I would drop and kick him in myself.

As it is I am making an announcement: THE ONLY TRUE FEAR IS MY TRUE FEAR...as all vets know.

Thanks for your time and activity! Keep the game alive, just get your own gaff to do it.

j
so does this mean that "true fear is not one of the most feared alliances in grepolis and top 5 of all time"?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 13.12.24.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 13.12.24.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 30

Mr. Trump

Taxiarch

If the settings on this server weren't complete a$$ I would drop and kick him in myself.

j
someone willingly stealing True Fear name should be punishable by electric chair.. i can name like 40 alliances id rather pretend to be than True Fear and even OV is ahead of yall yikes

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Since James took over TF some years back all I've ever seen is them be scared of all the other big alliances and run for the hills when the going gets tough. The mass ghosting by their leaders is becoming a common event. They did it in 137 when Cuddles stepped up to them, they did it in 145 when OV and Fiasco were taking cities off them like taking candy from a baby. James and his mob have given a new definition to the alliance 'True Fear'...they truly fear everyone else. Bring back the old school TF leaders and there may be some slight hope that TF can actually compete and mix it with the big guns. Until that happens they will just bounce around achieving very little.

Mr. Trump

Taxiarch
Since James took over TF some years back all I've ever seen is them be scared of all the other big alliances and run for the hills when the going gets tough. The mass ghosting by their leaders is becoming a common event. They did it in 137 when Cuddles stepped up to them, they did it in 145 when OV and Fiasco were taking cities off them like taking candy from a baby. James and his mob have given a new definition to the alliance 'True Fear'...they truly fear everyone else. Bring back the old school TF leaders and there may be some slight hope that TF can actually compete and mix it with the big guns. Until that happens they will just bounce around achieving very little.
shut up TF has never been good and neither have you

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
shut up TF has never been good and neither have you
Not sure who you are and you definitely don't know who I am so your words are kind of meaningless, so go and tell you mom to shut up for all I care. TF had their days but that was years ago and definitely not since James has been running the show.

Venomm

Hipparchus
I dunno much about TF and other revolt alliances, but I think it's not make sense making a fuss in forum just because alliance name. I mean, if you feel you have 100% rights about your alliance name(like TF) and someone use the name it'll be wise to solve it personally, chat via ingame message or grepo forum pm rather writing in forum and making a noise. ;)

Mr. Trump

Taxiarch
Not sure who you are and you definitely don't know who I am so your words are kind of meaningless, so go and tell you mom to shut up for all I care. TF had their days but that was years ago and definitely not since James has been running the show.
aint no way you dont know me after years of meat riding every post i made lmaoo, i played against TF like 2-3 times each and every one they either quit or ghosted

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
aint no way you dont know me after years of meat riding every post i made lmaoo, i played against TF like 2-3 times each and every one they either quit or ghosted
exactly what i wrote...did you even read what i wrote or just pipe up to blow your own trumpet???

SycOPath

Taxiarch
Much as it pains me to say this the True Fear that James runs was founded nearly 11 years ago. How do I know this sadly I was there as a co-founder. After all there is only one True Fear that always heads West to Ocean 25 to ghost.

There was another True Fear named alliance a few worlds earlier, maybe this is the True Fear that Parry123 or whatever his name was talking about.

Cause anyone who know James will know he's never give anyone the rights to use the name True Fear.

This could have been resolved as Venomm said, doing it this way makes you sound like a drama queen seeking attention.

Mr. Trump

Taxiarch
exactly what i wrote...did you even read what i wrote or just pipe up to blow your own trumpet???
nah you know exactly who i am lmao you made this account to respond to something i wrote at one point.. while since im using this account and not my other, im not gonna say who i am for reasons not pertaining to you but every world you lost i won