Family Reunion

Been reading this **** you guys saying about DP but what i can say he always been good and trustworthy player
Played with him alot times and every time he was helping his team and the leadership
He never would betray his team

And i am the best in this game you noobs

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I dont play here anymore but

I think its good for the game that some players have started to split from their Original teams who had a Monopoly of this game, hopefully some more players will chose to split from the old teams and play for a different team or form their own teams maybe this will bring some of the players that left grepolis back.

sambr09

Hipparchus
Been reading this **** you guys saying about DP but what i can say he always been good and trustworthy player
Played with him alot times and every time he was helping his team and the leadership

I don't think this is the same DP you have played with, his behaviour is erratic.

I don't think this is the same DP you have played with, his behaviour is erratic.
THIS is the same player who started the account in 2013

I have evolved over time, like the dinos, lizards, mammals, humans.,,,, whatever you say does not effect me.

BUT True Fear and J are now attempting the same maneuver that Puppy did...,

HOW WILL IT TURN out/?>>> :(

We shall see.

Respect is given in Life and not earned
Life is to be respected and not given
Happiness is to be cherished and not abused
People places and things do not affect your environment, its your perception of reality that which dictates your emotions

Dont forget that grepolis people.

DP

tiktakmacac

Hoplite

dude just shut up, you betrayed everyone on Poros when fiasco start hitting us and you went afk like a loser you are. People are literally inviting you into their winning alliance because of your big mouth that cannot shut up

Last edited:

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
dude just shut up, you betrayed everyone on Poros when fiasco start hitting us and you went afk like a loser you are. People are literally inviting you into their winning alliance because of your big mouth that cannot shut up
Son, I have played with Fiasco a few times.....yes we/they are very good. What I will also say, perhaps more poignantly...to you, is that I have also played with Gandalf on many servers. You, Sir, are doing no favors to yourself by calling him out on his, in my opinion, warranted opinion. Perhaps it may be you who has an issue with a "..big mouth".

TD

Nothing but respect for Gandalf and all you all need or required to do is smack talk... shame what these forums have transpired too.

I not even done a top 10 yet ;)

Stay tuned Ladies and Gents and pay me for my popcorn at the door.

DP

Lol wtf you talkingn about
The only one who was betrayed there was me by a player who i trusted and then he was giveing info to fiasco and later was giveing his cities in my core ocean
And saying i went afk i was in vm for only 2 days because of travelling for work

Well guys and gals,

Never had the time and energy to write my first and only top 10:

Possibly someone else can pick up the batton and carry the weight of grepolis through to 2025.
Its a great, fun game, challenging. But please ... Besides that I have for sure enjoyed my time playing this game and meeting people from all over the world.
Sadly I decided to ghost my 2 active worlds. Potentially in fhe future another world could be had, but now I step away from this game for a good and decent break. Honesty is always the best policy, and the best policy is to enjoy LIFE.

DP

ps. Puppy and James really are not all that bad, even VS is a stand up guy. Respect the game and enjoy it for what it is. A online war strategy game, resource and time management game, most of all -- Its a fun escape from RL. So with that. I bid you farewell. for now. =)

cheers

Last edited:

tiktakmacac

Hoplite
Well guys and gals,

Never had the time and energy to write my first and only top 10:

Possibly someone else can pick up the batton and carry the weight of grepolis through to 2025.
Its a great, fun game, challenging. But please dont allow tracking of players online times. Even leadership should not be able to view this information. Besides that I have for sure enjoyed my time playing this game and meeting people from all over the world.
Sadly I decided to ghost my 2 active worlds. Potentially in fhe future another world could be had, but now I step away from this game for a good and decent break. Honesty is always the best policy, and the best policy is to enjoy LIFE.

DP

ps. Puppy and James really are not all that bad, even VS is a stand up guy. Respect the game and enjoy it for what it is. A online war strategy game, resource and time management game, most of all -- Its a fun escape from RL. So with that. I bid you farewell. for now.
wait, i need to know what you smoke first

Aimin4strz

Hoplite
Is it bad to crash a family reunion... Asking for a friend...

I'm just here to take notes... Seems a little like detention

0204.gif