Family Reunion

CuddlyPuppy

Peltast
Sister alliance, brother alliance, shoot BloodAngels even have a cousin alliance over here. There is 4 days left of bp and BloodAngels has 3 alliances already lol

Milkarat

Chiliarch
These revolt worlds are so horrible, there is always an obvious winner on day 1 and nothing changes all game. Basically just an idle clicker game. It's super easy to be good at revolt, just spend $100 in the first 2 weeks and get invited to the rank 1 team. Hope you guys enjoy your cookie clicker ripoff.

MartinusV

Hipparchus
These revolt worlds are so horrible, there is always an obvious winner on day 1 and nothing changes all game. Basically just an idle clicker game. It's super easy to be good at revolt, just spend $100 in the first 2 weeks and get invited to the rank 1 team. Hope you guys enjoy your cookie clicker ripoff.
It is the only way these sub standard alliances can beat Bloods or any other well known alliance

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
the worlds already over and people are still putting money into it, you dont understand.
Its fine let them Join every Revolt world and win it, the game is maybe less then half full now, in a few months maybe no one will be around to play it.

Sadly the old Alliances will never understand that.

MartinusV

Hipparchus
Why are you offended? You responded to my message saying something irrelevant. Get a better translator or something.
its very relevant. you are talking about players spending $100 in the first 2 weeks and that is why it is over. My reply is that it is the only way these players can win. It couldn't be more relevant.

Asjo

Hekatontarch
I'm confused as why what you guys are complaining about. I've only played domination world, so I might be missing something about how the olympus or world wonder world work differently, allowing alliances to easily hold an early advantage.

Why is this specific to revolt words? Because revolt worlds leave more of a chance to defend yourself, meaning the strongest always win? Or why are you saying that revolt world are different?

And yes, pay to win sucks, but at least some people are financing our game. If I don't want to spend money, I could easily join a new world and "farm" some gold to be able to pay for administrator and this has the only pay to win feature that I actually need.

I don't understand this talk of people quitting because they cannot win a world. Many of the players surely play to participate and have fun with others, not specifically to win a world? I'm guessing very few have ambitions of that. Yes, skill does make a difference in this game, but it will always be very hard for a casual player to compete against someone who is unemployed and willing to click in this game constantly. And yes, if a group of tryhards played together in another world and all are active players, they will have a big advantage in a new world. That doesn't mean that another group of equally active players cannot beat them.

Would be sad if the only thing that mattered was to win the world. Enjoy the competition and the teamplay - winning the world would likely mean that you've wasted too much time on a pointless browser game :)

I didnt even read all the nonsense ABOVE this post

PLEASE respect everyone and enjoy this fantastic GAME of grepo

May the best war team WIN

DP

Wow guys!
You really need to get away from the past!
You know that there are not 3 alliances you are just after a reaction......what is past is past and the Bloods are a name from the past which whatever you think are still well known and respected.

"deadly" angels & "respected"

Only thing true about this coalition of alliances is that you are in fact "well known"... as food

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Why is this specific to revolt words? Because revolt worlds leave more of a chance to defend yourself, meaning the strongest always win? Or why are you saying that revolt world are different?
It's not entirely specific to revolt, its just that every revolt world for a while has a very very obvious favorite right out the gate because it's a premade or stacked team with nearly all the heavy golders. Conquest always seems more volatile and favorable to the underdogs, compared to revolt.
As for the game being noncompetitive and likened to "Cookie Clicker", That was directed at the heavy favorite team, cause they have no competition and thus a really easy game.
As for the gold usage... I really don't care, but I do sympathize with the addicted players that might be struggling because of their ways. If you are well off but lack time, gold can balance it out for you and thats fine.... Have a life outside grep.
As for winning being the only reason to play.... I don't see where anyone said that. You can save your dough and drop on the next world with a premade and your gold and time will go much further. But again, do whatever you want, but don't let an addiction put you in poverty.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
It's not entirely specific to revolt, its just that every revolt world for a while has a very very obvious favorite right out the gate because it's a premade or stacked team with nearly all the heavy golders. Conquest always seems more volatile and favorable to the underdogs, compared to revolt.
As for the game being noncompetitive and likened to "Cookie Clicker", That was directed at the heavy favorite team, cause they have no competition and thus a really easy game.
As for the gold usage... I really don't care, but I do sympathize with the addicted players that might be struggling because of their ways. If you are well off but lack time, gold can balance it out for you and thats fine.... Have a life outside grep.
As for winning being the only reason to play.... I don't see where anyone said that. You can save your dough and drop on the next world with a premade and your gold and time will go much further. But again, do whatever you want, but don't let an addiction put you in poverty.
Samos is a direct example that the favourites and "best players" dont always win... Epic losers had 2 alliances in top 2 places 2-3 weeks after bp... they managed to fold midway through the server, and alien extraction, alliance im part of :( lost very close wonder race to true fear, which was 3rd best alliance points wise.