Family Reunion

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
I could care less how you performed prior - those awards aren't all that impressive regardless. I look forward to watching you siphon resources and support from your new friends without offering ANY contributions whatsoever just like you tried with us :)

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
What I will say, I did hear good things about DP. It certainly is not the DP others have played with. Prove me wrong(?) You even questioned leadership in your alliance because you threw a hissy fit about having your leadership privs revoked....with genuine reasons...how childish. With regards to medals/awards, I, and others, would dwarf you handsomely.

I wish you VERY well up the track, whoever sits behind your account.... pity.

TD

Brother, get real. Your grepo score is 281 -- for real.

Plus your blocking my messages, talk about childish LMAO.

Ask Erik who are some of the best players still playing from back in the day. Alright mate?

You really have no clue about the game and your grepo score shows it. 281900
what other accounts have you played under if you have the courage to say so. ;)

Meanwhile my score is 788500

Ask anyone on this list, who are the best players they ever fought alongside or against. understand weakling?

1710400404303.png

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Dungeon - Why are you dragging me into your fantasy world. You asked me to stop Angels from taking one of your cities. I said no. As for blocking you - yes folks it was me who blocked him to save my sanity - your city was taken. The blocking also was to protect me from a ban by not saying exactly what was on my mind. After a day I unblocked you thinking it was a momentary loss of control on your part but nope the moment you joined Pirates you sent me 2 messages. I didn't open them and back on the block list you went to and where you will stay.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
I have a question for all of you

I know of one player who use to go around on the Forum here like daily he would tell people to go kill themselves or call them idiots losers so on

but ingame he was Valued a lot, he was always ranked High no one complained about him, he always was top 10 in a World a big attacker

My question is would you consider this player a good player ? (im just very curious)

Having played for a long time myself, i dont really think there is a player that you can say its good on his own it is a team game no 1 player can win alone but there are some that are i would say experts in their field

i think @NutsNBoltz is a good strategist
Myself good at setting up a alliance would say @JungleBear also @TromboneTom
@erikWijmeershh attacking @xxxcharlie attacking

yeah there are a few solo players good at something in the game but all and all it takes a good team to win, Gold also Diplomacy helps

Just have fun guys and if the game gets to much of a burden on your real life (for me i had to wake up early every day and couldn't sleep) its best to leave it Real life should come first.

sambr09

Hipparchus
I have a question for all of you

I know of one player who use to go around on the Forum here like daily he would tell people to go kill themselves or call them idiots losers so on

but ingame he was Valued a lot, he was always ranked High no one complained about him, he always was top 10 in a World a big attacker

My question is would you consider this player a good player ? (im just very curious)

Having played for a long time myself, i dont really think there is a player that you can say its good on his own it is a team game no 1 player can win alone but there are some that are i would say experts in their field

i think @NutsNBoltz is a good strategist
Myself good at setting up a alliance would say @JungleBear also @TromboneTom
@erikWijmeershh attacking @xxxcharlie attacking

yeah there are a few solo players good at something in the game but all and all it takes a good team to win, Gold also Diplomacy helps

Just have fun guys and if the game gets to much of a burden on your real life (for me i had to wake up early every day and couldn't sleep) its best to leave it Real life should come first.
Shanks why have you put your name alongside those others when I've never seen an alliance of yours crack the top 10?

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
In this whacky game we all had our own schizo moments, but i'm certain that something happened to DP.
New owner of the account? Stroke? Tumour? Mental illness? Regardless of the answer, this isnt the DP i've known for a lot of years.
I hope all is well @DungeonParamitas and you're just trolling

Reimu you are week, dont deny it.

VS - I simply will not dignify that posting with a response.

I went 12 years without an external account.... PERIOD

This thread was started from Puppy, and I continue on with his message, with a different style pen.

I again will not copy and paste our internal discussions on the matter. Puppy and his clan sold me down the river.

ENjoy this great game everyone, may the best team and players win.

But also know Puppy is behind the scenes right now while in VM making side and back deals to help ensure he wins. It will not work.

DP

jameslongst

Strategos
Reimu you are week, dont deny it.

VS - I simply will not dignify that posting with a response.

I went 12 years without an external account.... PERIOD
I disagree I have respect for Reimu he is not weak. He took some hard losses and still comes to play with his team. I've been there and it makes you better not weaker.
This thread was started from Puppy, and I continue on with his message, with a different style pen.

I again will not copy and paste our internal discussions on the matter. Puppy and his clan sold me down the river.

ENjoy this great game everyone, may the best team and players win.

But also know Puppy is behind the scenes right now while in VM making side and back deals to help ensure he wins. It will not work.

DP
Gotta agree here tho. Can't trust puppy as far as you can kick him.

Also It's a known fact the mighty pups Vms during OP time. I sat here and watched him do the same thing back in Pylos. Yes sir son, that's pathetic whatever deals you make in the meantime lol.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
I disagree I have respect for Reimu he is not weak. He took some hard losses and still comes to play with his team. I've been there and it makes you better not weaker.

Gotta agree here tho. Can't trust puppy as far as you can kick him.

Also It's a known fact the mighty pups Vms during OP time. I sat here and watched him do the same thing back in Pylos. Yes sir son, that's pathetic whatever deals you make in the meantime lol.
And yet his alliance won Pylos lol. We are all rather fond of Puppy here in Stooges ;) aside from Dementia-ridden DP, which we gladly passed off that BURDEN on your alliance

Well played Stooges, you enacted the power of Zeus and Poseidon and really tried today to make friends with anyone not on my side of the wire.

Keep working your due diligence and keep spouting off at the moderators to keep your players from being banned.

All in good fun.

DP